NSV's = Non-scale Victories

Options

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    @b3achy Way to go!! :mrgreen: You are doing great.
    It is nice to have visual cues like watchbands so we can see the progress we have made.
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Back in the pool after it was closed for a week. Did a lovely work out and had not lost a ton of fitness. I am just on a little high at being back in the pool. It is rather amazing how addictive it is.
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Fantastic! <3
    You remind me that I have to get back to the habit.
  • Montepulciano
    Options
    I read something the other day and it struck a chord. Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going. Have a great Sunday!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    I logged my breakfast and morning snack after weeks (months?) of not caring.

It really is getting consistent with little things day by day that builds great long term habits. Congrats!
  • DebbieVietzke
    DebbieVietzke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    I logged my breakfast and morning snack after weeks (months?) of not caring.

It really is getting consistent with little things day by day that builds great long term habits. Congrats!

I finished the day as well logging everything. I was over calorie-wise but I still feel like a success because I have pulled myself back up on the tracking wagon. I'm motivated to do a little better tomorrow.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I was under calorie goal for two days in a row. First time in forever. Never mind I have flu like symptoms...
  • b3achy
    Options
    Congrats @MadDogManor ! Though I do hope you feel better soon! Glad you can see the silver lining if you are sick! :)
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    phwbwgn791fa.jpeg

New PB, rack pulls at 370x5x2 sets.

If i was allowed to pick up women, I could potentially pick up several at a time.
  • Montepulciano
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    phwbwgn791fa.jpeg

New PB, rack pulls at 370x5x2 sets.

If i was allowed to pick up women, I could potentially pick up several at a time.

Okay, that just looks impressive sitting there. Never mind actually picking it up.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah, that's several women, especially here at MFP where so many of weigh a lot less than we used to! Nice work buddy!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    phwbwgn791fa.jpeg

If I was allowed to pick up women, the alimony I would be paying would mean I would have to lift at a budget priced gym. Just sayin!

• Montepulciano
    Options
    So, oddly got into spring cleaning mood this week. Don't ask, apparently it is a bit of a delay. None the less I was cleaning bedroom, and managed to move my queen sized bed out of my bedroom so that I could vacuum underneath it and move it to the other window, by myself. Rawr! Last year at this time, I doubt I could have.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!! Take that, queen sized bed!!
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Good luck on your paths @DebbieVietzke and @MadDogManor
    I have been under calories for seven straight days in a row. 'Feeling good enough about things to celebrate.
  • b3achy
    Options
    Last week, I fit into some size small swimwear bottoms that I bought on sale last year!! And was very happy to see that I could now fit nicely into some Columbia shorts (size 8) without any muffin top.
  • marshal616
    marshal616 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    15 pull-ups. I've never done more than 2.