Dec 1-Dec 6 Check In Challenge Thread

Options
carolssalva
carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
Here we go! I'll open the thread the night before. Post here daily thru Dec 6th.
Good Luck & Great Health!

Replies

• aceronjr
    aceronjr Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo ... let's get ready to post!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    All Righty Then! Happy Monday Folks! Hope all is well with all of you. The opportunities to excel are everywhere! Grab some and lets Go!.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    HELLO December! Good morning all :D Have a great week
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Happy December everyone!
    Feeling better every day. Went away with the family for the weekend. Got sloppy with tracking but decent weekend with 2 workouts. Have a great Monday all!
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow...December. That's just crazy.

Back to work after a week off. No travel this week, good amount of meetings but fairly easy week. As the year winds down things tend to slow down around the office.

Lazy Sunday yesterday tho did get in some rowing intervals at the gym. Trying to incorporate HIIT. I really like rowing...could just be the newness novelty.

Kris & Heron thanks for the calorie level reinforcements. I do know I'm eating right for me, just have to reassure myself to stay the course now and again.
  • imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Back in the saddle! I'm headed to the gym this morning with my nephew who is home from his first Marine deployment. And, back to work. The weekend wasn't too bad. Got in some good workouts and didn't eat too much. But I didn't spend as much time outside as I had hoped despite the reasonable weather. I walk a mile each way to work, so when I don't go to the office I really miss those two 15-minute sessions in the fresh air.

Best wishes for success, everyone! Hasta mañana!
  • markd_cronenwett
    markd_cronenwett Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Checkin from the airport. Busy week ahead.
  • Selang10
    Options
    Here's to a healthy happy December!
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Did good with my diary after Thanksgiving. Not feeling my best today so still on the fence on going Muay Thai today..
  • MarkMcElvy
    MarkMcElvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Happy Dec 1, Made it to work on 14 miles of icy highway. Really need to get motivated to exercise. I continue to eat pretty well and weight is holding @ about 210.
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    December 1st... yeah I definitely need this challenge. Trying to get motivated, but the last month or so has been bad.
  • JackTJr
    JackTJr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK, So I've made it one day! Woo Hooo! Can anyone tell me an easy way to do this via mobile device? Having to check in via computer is going to be the death of me...
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Back at work and ready to have a good month!

Weighed in at Weight Watchers on Saturday and was down 4.2 pounds. Not sure how that happened (especially since I was full winter weather clothing) but I'll take it.

Did okay over the weekend, not great, but could have been worse. Luckily we don't have any junk food in the house, so if I'm overeating, it's on healthy food. LOL
  • kilosierra83
    Options
    JackTJr wrote: »
    OK, So I've made it one day! Woo Hooo! Can anyone tell me an easy way to do this via mobile device? Having to check in via computer is going to be the death of me...

They changed up the mobile site, it works better for me now. You can follow a link from the app, but man I wish they would integrate it all together.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Gained back 4lbs of the 4.9 I "lost." What the heck?? And I was feeling really good and lighter too. Someone just needs to come get that dang scale out of my house!
  • imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    JackTJr wrote: »

They changed up the mobile site, it works better for me now. You can follow a link from the app, but man I wish they would integrate it all together.

Thanks for the update! That was my biggest problem since I try to have non-computer days.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Gained back 4lbs of the 4.9 I "lost." What the heck?? And I was feeling really good and lighter too. Someone just needs to come get that dang scale out of my house!

Yep tuck it away or better yet throw it away. Now get those calf raises in and you'll feel better.

• kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Talk about a flood of posts. Please forgive the newbie if she can't keep up. I will find my groove and get to know everyone.

Carol, sorry about the gain. I blame travel bloat. Give it a couple of days. Yes, scales are evil. I stepped on it this morning and have lost about 3 pounds of travel weight. I am waiting until the weekend to post the number since it could be a fluke for me.

Congrats on the loss Stacy, with winter layers to boot!

Hope you are feeling better Heron. I think my stomach is back to normal after the crazy feeding frenzy of this weekend.

Glad I came back on to read posts. I am energized by all of you!
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Here's what I do from my iPhone and iPad. Not sure if an Android device has a similar option. Will ask the Kiddo later.

First go to the group page (not this week's thread, that changes) community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/17231-fat2fithq

Once there use the add to home screen option found in the rectangle with arrow icon in upper right of screen

rt0uv76y8r8t.jpg

This will put a direct link to the group page on your device's home page (or other screen as I have multiple home pages). See the icon in the lower right below. (And yes I have tons of apps, and am a bit anal about organizing them....which is an overcompensation for really not being very structured)

19wd2nvt6z9b.jpg

• kilosierra83
    Options
    Ok, I got the same thing done but using my menu button or whatever it's called (opposite of the back button on my Samsung Galaxy) and hitting the add to home option. Awesome ty.