Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 0

Nice, pudding!
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    2 straight nights I havent locked up food, and I got up and ate. Struggling. Heck, I cant even remember what all I ate. Giving myself a kick in the rear end & a slap in the face, not going to feel sorry for myself. No pit party. I am angry. Getting back on it NOW.

Posted : 12.10.14

Dennis - 6
    Binge - 3

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 9

Me: 7
    TB: 2
  • BoubouChan
    BoubouChan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The Binge: 2
  • BoubouChan
    Options
    Dennis4766 wrote: »
    2 straight nights I havent locked up food, and I got up and ate. Struggling. Heck, I cant even remember what all I ate. Giving myself a kick in the rear end & a slap in the face, not going to feel sorry for myself. No pit party. I am angry. Getting back on it NOW.

Posted : 12.10.14

Dennis - 6
    Binge - 3

Hang in there! I had a pretty awful day yesterday myself. I understand the anger you feel; you can get strength out of that, and use it to make today a great day.

I wish I could get riled up about my binge yesterday. As it stands, I sort of feel like giving up, which is completely absurd and irrational.
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    10 December 2014

Karla: 8

Days binge-free: 2
  • Dennis4766
    Options
    BoubouChan wrote: »
    Hang in there! I had a pretty awful day yesterday myself. I understand the anger you feel; you can get strength out of that, and use it to make today a great day.

I wish I could get riled up about my binge yesterday. As it stands, I sort of feel like giving up, which is completely absurd and irrational.

Thanks for the encouragement. The anger worked. Under 1850 calories for the day, logged everything, ran 9 miles, and locked up binge food so there will be no relapse tonight.

Don't give up! Dig deep... I loved what Molly posted today - "You must have long-term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-term failures." -- Charles C. Noble

Sending Positive Vibes your way!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Dec 10
    Girl: 10
    The Binge: 0
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    11 December 2014

Karla: 9

Days binge-free: 3

Over ate by about 400 cal including a sugary trigger food, but managed to stop it before it progressed into a full on binge and talked myself out of driving to the store for more. Counting as a win!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 0

Days binge free: 16
  • Dennis4766
    Options
    Posted : 12.11.14

Dennis - 7
    Binge - 3

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    December 10

Me: 8
    TB: 2

Documenting my meals with pictures is helping me tremendously. I think it's going to help the quality of food that I eat, too. Kale certainly is prettier than bread. :)

Dennis, glad you got back to it. Don't be down on yourself, just use that to fuel you. You've got this.

gr33nslime - that's awesome! Congrats on beating TB and stopping it in its tracks.
  • Dennis4766
    Options
    gr33nslime wrote: »
    Over ate by about 400 cal including a sugary trigger food, but managed to stop it before it progressed into a full on binge and talked myself out of driving to the store for more. Counting as a win!

Great job averting the binge-beast!

Thank you crepes!

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 10

Me: 8*
    Binge: 2
  • BoubouChan
    Options
    Dennis4766 wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement. The anger worked. Under 1850 calories for the day, logged everything, ran 9 miles, and locked up binge food so there will be no relapse tonight.

Don't give up! Dig deep... I loved what Molly posted today - "You must have long-term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-term failures." -- Charles C. Noble

Sending Positive Vibes your way!

I'm glad you had a great day, and thank you for the positive vibes! I like that quote as well.

I didn't beat the binge yesterday; I was in such a bad mindset. However, I am feeling absolutely determined to beat this thing today! There is no way I will let my worst habits get the better of me and ruin the last three weeks of the year!
  • BoubouChan
    Options
    The Binge: 3
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Me 11 - Binge 0 (117 days binge free)
  • Dennis4766