Me: 9
    TB: 2

I didn't binge last night, but it was a pretty close call. :\
  • BoubouChan
    BoubouChan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    The Binge: 3

I didn't binge yesterday, so that's good. This morning however I stupidly decided to weigh myself. After my earlier binges this week, I am up 4 pounds. I know I am probably still holding on to some water weight, but it was still really hard to see that number on the scale. The idea that it takes one whole month of consistent effort to lose 4 pounds, and then only two days to gain them back... doesn't seem fair, you know? Oh well...
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    BoubouChan, I know exactly how you feel. I've been doing pretty well lately - getting in some quality exercise and not bingeing (although over calories a few days). I feel like all the weight I put on should start melting away now that I'm not bingeing, but the scale is stuck on a high number that I don't like. I'm trying my hardest to avoid daily weighing, to try and not get discouraged because all in all what I am doing is good, and I shouldn't give up just cause the scale shows ugly numbers still!

As of right now, I'm not in a great place. My boyfriend who has been staying with me for months while he did nearby rotations has moved back home for the rest of his rotations and will probably end up getting a job around there as well. Not having him hear anymore has been rough. I'm not sure I like living alone. Also medical school stress is at an all time high. I feel like I'm drowning, not just because of 2 massive exams coming up (each one of them will be the only determinant of my grade for that ENTIRE course), the dreaded "B" word is now talked about every day (B= boards AKA the test the will determine the outcome of my future career), and we are picking rotation groups and sites which is incredibly stressful. To top it all off, my ability to focus has plummeted and I have no idea what to do. Everyday I come home from class with an inability to study. I've tried taking breaks to watch TV shows, take naps, workout; but I can never focus once I'm done trying to de-stress myself either. I keep telling myself, try going to bed early, start fresh tomorrow and really be productive, but the cycle just continues. I'm basically having a panic attack now because I am SO behind in studying, and unable to do anything about it. Ugh. definitely in a rut you can say. Sorry for the super long story. Needed to vent. Of course I talk to my boyfriend about all these things too, but he is at a loss for how to help me, and it's hard to understand the life of a medical student if you aren't one.

December 12 2014
    Kourtney: 12
    The Binge: 0

Days binge-free: 13
    ^ this may change by tomorrow morning, the night isn't over yet and I've struggled with major binge urges today already.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    Binge: 0
    Days since last binge: 18
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted : 12.13.14

Dennis - 8
    Binge - 4

Determined to make this a healthy weekend with no binges.

• Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    The binge:0
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Woo Pudding and Summerfit! You can do it Dennis!

Me: 12 Binge 0

Stay strong, kge, make it to 2 weeks
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 13
    Days since last binge: 19
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Me: 13 Binge: 0
  • Summerfit321
    Options
    Thanks girlviernes!

Me: 13

The binge: 0

• Summerfit321
    Options

Me: 12 Binge 0

You're doing great :smile:
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted : 12.13.14

Dennis - 9
    Binge - 4

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    December 13 2014
    Kourtney: 13
    The Binge: 0

Days binge-free: 14
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    December 2014:

Mollie - 11

The Binge - 2

Days I did NOT log it all - 4

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 14

Me: 12*
    Binge: 2
  • BoubouChan
    BoubouChan Posts: 163 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Me: 9
    The Binge: 5

I had a good day today. I am going to log calories again, at least for a week or so. I've had such a hard time staying on track so far this month, I need all the help I can get. Five is the most binges I've had in a single month since August, and it's only the 14th!
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 14
    Days since last binge: 19
This discussion has been closed.