MFP Calorie Counting

Options

Replies

• Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I spent the first 4 days in hospital and had my gall bladder removed. Haven't been able to exercise as required to rest. Still managed to lose 3.4lbs.
  • julia_v1
    julia_v1 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WHEN: You're on a run and hit a tough hill
    THINK: This hill is tough, but I am tougher

WHEN: Your to-do list has you tempted to skip a workout
    THINK: Exercise gives me energy and makes me feel happy

WHEN: Your muscles are fatigued and you still have one more set left
    THINK: I am powerful, I am unstoppable

WHEN: You argue that there’s no way you’re putting on spandex-anything today
    THINK: 30 minutes of effort, lifelong rewards

WHEN: You feel defeated that your Warrior I looks nothing like the instructor’s pose
    THINK: Strong, focused, determined

How do you push through that annoying voice in your head?

Sounds like you're on the steady road to recovery Onoiam50 - glad you're still with us in this challenge. Slow and steady still wins the race.

Happy Sunday Team MFP CC
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Onoiam50 wrote: »
    I spent the first 4 days in hospital and had my gall bladder removed. Haven't been able to exercise as required to rest. Still managed to lose 3.4lbs.
    Sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. Hope all is well. Congrats on the loss.

• jcolglazier
    jcolglazier Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello to all the Calorie Counting Countesses!!! Yesterday I did an 8.5 mile walk, getting ready for a half marathon on March 1st. It was cold and I was tougher than the cold!! I spent the afternoon waiting on AT&T to fix some connectivity problems. While waiting I made a great low fat turkey chili and portioned it out into containers and put most of it in the freezer for lunches!!

Today we have a light freezing drizzle and my outdoor activity is cancelled.

Onoiam50 I hope your road to recovery is a speedy one. Give your body all the time it needs to heal. Do Not Try to Rush!

Tomorrow I am trying spiralized zuchinni with quinoa!! I will let you know!! :p
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    julia_v1 wrote: »
    WHEN: You're on a run and hit a tough hill
    THINK: This hill is tough, but I am tougher

WHEN: Your to-do list has you tempted to skip a workout
    THINK: Exercise gives me energy and makes me feel happy

WHEN: Your muscles are fatigued and you still have one more set left
    THINK: I am powerful, I am unstoppable

WHEN: You argue that there’s no way you’re putting on spandex-anything today
    THINK: 30 minutes of effort, lifelong rewards

WHEN: You feel defeated that your Warrior I looks nothing like the instructor’s pose
    THINK: Strong, focused, determined

How do you push through that annoying voice in your head?

Sounds like you're on the steady road to recovery Onoiam50 - glad you're still with us in this challenge. Slow and steady still wins the race.

Happy Sunday Team MFP CC

Happy Sunday to you. Priceless motivating words.
  • julia_v1
    Options
    It's the first weigh-in for our team today so head over to the weight loss spreadsheet when you get a chance. I don't have a scale at home so will add mine as soon as I can.
  • julia_v1
    Options
    Hello to all the Calorie Counting Countesses!!! Yesterday I did an 8.5 mile walk, getting ready for a half marathon on March 1st. It was cold and I was tougher than the cold!! I spent the afternoon waiting on AT&T to fix some connectivity problems. While waiting I made a great low fat turkey chili and portioned it out into containers and put most of it in the freezer for lunches!!

Today we have a light freezing drizzle and my outdoor activity is cancelled.

Onoiam50 I hope your road to recovery is a speedy one. Give your body all the time it needs to heal. Do Not Try to Rush!

Tomorrow I am trying spiralized zuchinni with quinoa!! I will let you know!! :p

Fantastic - love that you don't let that crazy weather of yours stop you in your tracks. Chilli Turkey sounds yummy.
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies kindly register your weight for the first weigh in. Thanks
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Finally made Steel cut oats in my crock pot this week. First attempt was the Banana Nut Oatmeal I got from Julia's crock pot group. Apparently my crock pot was too hot and burned a bit on the edges despite the fact I did spray with oil first. (Still tasted very good!) Next time I tried it without the Bananas and nuts and cooked this morning when I was home to watch it. Cooked in only 3 hours (I must have a super hot crock pot) Have to say I do like the steel cut oats and they really stick with you! Nice on a cold day!
  • jcolglazier
    Options
    Welcome to a new week!!!

Did you record your weight??
  • julia_v1
    Options
    It's Monday - let's make this a week to remember. You Can Do It.
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Welcome to week 2 of our jump start!! Let's do this!! We can! <3
  • julia_v1
    Options
    It's Tone Up Tuesday - great seeing your fantastic losses on the weight loss spreadsheet. I will be weighing myself today and will update later.
  • MPD6944
    MPD6944 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Could someone please send me the link to the spreadsheet? Thanks a bunch!!
  • trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The link to the spreadsheet is listed under Announcements. :)
  • jcolglazier
    Options
    connectivity problems!! gotta love at&t. I may be missing for a few days. :\:\
  • julia_v1
    Options
    It's Workout Wednesday - what exercise plans do you have for today?
  • MPD6944
    MPD6944 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    trimminit wrote: »
    The link to the spreadsheet is listed under Announcements. :)

Found it! Thanks!! :blush:
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Workout Wednesday.
    I'm not sure yet, it will be step aeroboics or kettle bell.
  • julia_v1
    Options
    I did a short cycle and some walking. Feeling tired today so little energy for a lot of exercise.