MFP Calorie Counting

Options

Replies

• julia_v1
    julia_v1 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    People often say that motivation doesn't last...Well, neither does bathing that's why we recommend it daily! (Zig Ziglar) Have a Terrific Tip Top Thursday Team. I agree Dillyg08 thank you.
  • julia_v1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. Do you find it easier to stick to your goals and fitness plans during the week or at the weekend? Enjoy!
  • MPD6944
    MPD6944 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    julia_v1 wrote: »
    It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. Do you find it easier to stick to your goals and fitness plans during the week or at the weekend? Enjoy!

TGIF! Definitely the weekends are harder for me for the most part although I tend to move more on the weekends as I'm not chained to a desk all day so that really helps!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julia for keeping up the motivation this last week! Hope you had an awesome Birthday!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    diddles19 wrote: »
    Congratulations diddles19 for making it into the top three of most weight lost in the first week

Thank you - pleased with myself although 2nd week not going so well :(

Congrats dillyg08 on the awesome loss and keeping our team in the top 3 loosers of the week ! WTG!!! I saw you are doing awesome on the exercise log too!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    MPD6944 wrote: »

TGIF! Definitely the weekends are harder for me for the most part although I tend to move more on the weekends as I'm not chained to a desk all day so that really helps!

Weekends have always been my biggest challenge also. I changed my weigh in day to Sat from thurs to help me be more aware of my weekends. Hopefully this will help!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Would love to see everyones goals for the week. Here are mine:
    1) Plan meals so I don't get caught hungry and grabbing something I regret
    2) Exercise and add it to group spread sheet! Go MFP Calorie counting Group!
    3) Drink more water this week. I tend to forget to drink enough water!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Astraea05 wrote: »
    Would love to see everyones goals for the week. Here are mine:
    1) Plan meals so I don't get caught hungry and grabbing something I regret
    2) Exercise and add it to group spread sheet! Go MFP Calorie counting Group!
    3) Drink more water this week. I tend to forget to drink enough water!

Great goals. Gotta share how you did at the end.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    I still started out bad for this week, I had such a sugar craving. Turning the tables today.
    My goal is to log every bite & stay withing my allotted calorie range and workout at least 30 minutes each day.
  • julia_v1
    Options
    Great goals dilly and sara - sugar has been my downfall too so balancing it out will be the key for me! Happy Sunday
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Congrats Julia and Beverley on Round 3 of the Fitness Challenge! Very impressive Ladies!!!
  • julia_v1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank you - it's amazing how it all adds up.

Round 3 exercise spreadsheet is now open if you'd like a side challenge to this one. It can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11PYF5Hxt7-djBO-aNAm63ZYZdDO0kVDEZf_78aGTZQ0/edit?usp=docslist_api

This time round it is to record the number of miles you do. If you don't walk or run, never fear! You may count every 15 minutes of any type of exercise you do (aerobics, biking etc) as one mile for this challenge.

Have a great week Team MFP CC. Let's get moving and good luck to you all!
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Great goals dilly and sara - sugar has been my downfall too so balancing it out will be the key for me! Happy Sunday

Thank you:-) We can do it.
  • Astraea05
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    I still started out bad for this week, I had such a sugar craving. Turning the tables today.
    My goal is to log every bite & stay withing my allotted calorie range and workout at least 30 minutes each day.

Great goals! I tend to get my sugar from potato chips.. my Kryptonite!
  • julia_v1
    Options
    Potato chips are evil *LOL* and sometimes I just have to have them. We've been buying Tostitos Tortilla chips with a hint of lime and they are so yummy. I like them as a better alternative to potato chips and as a bread substitute from time-to-time. They are great with soup! Too many temptations.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Hello MFP Calorie Counting Peeps.
  • julia_v1
    Options
    Hello dillyg08 hope you're having a great week B)
  • julia_v1
    Options
    Weigh-in day is fast approaching (Jan 31st) so don't forget to add your stats to the team spreadsheet! It doesn't matter if you're up, down or stuck on that plateau, it's the taking part and being accountable that counts so you can make the same or better choices going forward. We're really whizzing through the weeks B)
  • dillyg08
    Options

Hey Julia, let's put it this way, I'm doing ok, not so great, but next week will be better. Hope all is well on your ends.

• julia_v1
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »

Hey Julia, let's put it this way, I'm doing ok, not so great, but next week will be better. Hope all is well on your ends.

Sorry it's a little difficult for you right now but you seem to have next week in your sights so I hope it's a much better one for you :) Take care