TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies. BeLight, I have not done a workout with the music only. That will be my next challenge I guess. Sounds like a great time Lexi. We had a rainy weekend and I pretty much stayed in all weekend. Bummer.

TF 30 this morning. On to another week!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Started off week 15 by completing Fire 60 while wearing weighted gloves (newest gift from hubby). I think I lost two pounds of sweat. Then finished off with Abs 10. See you in the front row!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    What a great job Lexi. Great burn right there.

I completed 55 EZ this morning. I wasn't at my best this morning. I will do better tomorrow with 60.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Thanks Coach! I struggled my way through Fire 45EZ tonight. Those weighted gloves look cute and innocent but they are not. I followed it up with Lower 20 which wasn't so bad.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I agree. The gloves are no joke.

Turbo Fire 60 this morning. I'll admit I'm coming around to this workout. I have had some good workouts with it the last couple of times. Chalene is correct, "Energy is a decision." That's what I had to do, be positive with it. I enjoy the fire drills in this one and the finales aren't so bad.

It doesn't look like it's on the schedule the remaining weeks, so I'll have to make a conscious decision to add it in. Figures, right when I get hooked on a workout it's out of the rotation.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Great to see you Coach and Lexi!

I am so far behind checking in, sorry, I have been in class every day though! I am the one tugging my clothes up all the time trying to keep them in place while punching lol

I promised myself at 20 pounds lost I would get some new clothes. But it seems that at (almost) 15 pounds lost, I need to or else get suspenders for my workout clothes! This morning my tank top strap kept falling down my arm and getting stuck on my bodymedia armband. Felt like I had a mini straight jacket holding my arm down.

I will totally be adding Fire 60 and 55 to next month's schedule, I haven't even looked yet. It's not all HIIT is it? :(

I realized that instead of answering emails and checking into class before work in the morning, that I could get in an extra 30 minutes of walking before work ~ aka 150 extra calories burned :D

Just 2 more days until my 75 day, 700 calorie deficit challenge is over. I didn't hit exactly 700 every day but some days over 1000 and usually Sundays, break even. It balanced out pretty close though.

After my 4 day weekend, I will start a new challenge, but this time 500 calorie deficit. It is really hard to keep up the huge daily burns!

Sorry, some of this should be over at general chat ~ I am talking too much in class!!

Have a great day!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way too go! It was my Turbo Fire rest day but not a rest day from my walking/running. I took my 6 year old with me and he rode his scooter. We knocked out 1.64 miles and he found $1 :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 complete, this finishes up week 16 for me.

Score for you and your son!

I will be skipping class tomorrow. I am taking a break for a few days, or I will tray anyways.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job Be Light. 16 weeks!

I completed week 15 today. I need to check out the next 5 weeks, but I'm ready.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Just knocked out Fire 30 and swapped out Upper 20 for a 20 minute walk/jog. Way to go Coach on finishing up your week! Happy Birthday Be Light! (It is today right?) B)

• coachreyes
    Options
    On to week 16. TF 45 EZ this morning. Just left it in the dvd player as it's back on the schedule tomorrow morning also. The weeks are flying by now but I'm ready for the weekend.
  • BeLightYear
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thank you Lexi, yes it is :)

If we didn't have an appointment at 9 this morning, I would work out, I am not wanting to have a surplus today even though it won't kill me lol

ronically, we are going to sign the paperwork for our life insurance polices, then off to breakfast at Dennys. I already studied the menu online and know to only eat half of any of their breakfasts. Some have 1000!!!

Nice work Class ~ I'll be back soon!!

• coachreyes
    Options
    It's best that I stay away from Denny's. It's Grand Slam or bust!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I actually do all of the cooking here, from scratch as much as possible in NY. I even make all of our bread/rolls/bagels, etc. We live in nowhere, so take out food is not a possibility without a 30 minute drive. I was so excited to have food that I hadn't made, I gotta admit, I was disappointed in Dennys breakfast. I got the eggs cooked in a piece of toast. It was really greasy.

Should have gone with my first choice of the egg whites and veggies lol Oh my, I am getting old!

• coachreyes
    Options
    I love their French toast. I would eat 2 days of calories in one meal there.

When you eat out it's automatically greasier than cooking at home. I am simply not used to eating out anymore. About the only sandwich I like is a chik fil a sandwich. Every 6 months or so I'll go for a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder. My children hate McDonalds and actually don't eat much fast food.

We like to find drive ins, diners and dives!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMM McDonalds. I LOVE their Iced Mocha (350 calories) and their fries (500) and………..lol……….I love Big Macs and Quarter Pounders too………I like knowing this, but hate that everything has a number on it lol

Have you tried the Quarter Pounder bacon club sandwich?? OMG, YUM!!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 30 in the books this morning. This is recovery week, but I'm adjusting the workout so I get cardio everyday. Final weigh ins for the Biggest Loser is next Monday.

Be Light, I've never heard of the Bacon Club Sandwich. Could that be my "after" weigh in meal? :)
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I don't think I have ever eaten at Denny's. We live closer to IHOP and we go to the local pancake house. When I do eat at McDonalds, I get the Happy Meal. If I am really hungry, then it is the quarter pounder with cheese meal and I share my fries with the kids. Anyway, I just got back from a 3.73 mile run/walk. I will knock out Core 20 in a few minutes. Week 16 has started for me!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 55 EZ this morning. Obviously it's my favorite. I am feeling in shape and actually looking forward to the HIIT workouts the next 3 weeks. I will supplement with the elliptical and walking in the afternoon.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I am back after my 4 days of rest. It was great, but went by way to quickly!

Fire 45 this morning to get me started. I really don't like this month's schedule at all. I never get a very good burn from the HIIT workouts or the upper/lower stuff. I think will wing it again for this month :hushed: