TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow schedule looks boring, going to change it to Fire 45 and Lower 20 :tired_face:
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45EZ last night and didn't have time to do Lower 20. Today is my rest day from Turbo Fire but my work kids and my sons missed that memo lol. I forgot which class I have tomorrow but I will be there in the front row!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45 this morning, I had to fight my way through it. It seemed incredibly hard this morning, my body did not want to move. I skipped Lower 20, I admit it.

Fire 60 on for tomorrow morning, hope I am more with it. Either way, I'll keep going, even if it is on auto (Turbo) pilot lol

Got up this morning, told my husband I had slept horrible, but it was okay since it was Friday. He had to tell me that it wasn't, what a way to start a day!

Coach, hope you are having a blast in Florida!

Lexi, sounds like your family is a workout on it's own!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options

Lexi, sounds like your family is a workout on it's own!

Yes they are! They are a workout!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Lexi, how's your knee?

Fire 60 today, I dogged it badly, give myself and that is just because I made myself do the whole thing.

TGIF
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45 this morning, skipped Upper 20, shame on me lol

70 yesterday outside, 26 today, what a tease!

Happy Saturday class ~ it's lonely in here :'(
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Hi, I'm back!! My knee is feeling better too. I just finished up Fire 60 and Abs 10. It is the end of the 3rd quarter and my students have been running me ragged! My middle school kids have been trying to bring up their grades by turning in projects and reports.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Turbo Jam Punch Kick and Jam complete, not bad for a Sunday.

Fire 45 EZ is on for tomorrow ~ see you in class!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 40 complete! Some of my sons decided to join me for my evening workout. I guess they needed to burn some calories lol
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Checking back in.

Florida was a blast, but it's time to get back on track. Going back to Week 13 and today was TF 30. That's what the dr. ordered. Great workout and needed to get my legs going again after driving all over Florida this week.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ complete. Welcome back
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 75 has been completed. My kids started the Fire 60 breakdown video and I didn't notice until after the warm-up. So I switched the file and redid the warm-up. Then the "baby" decided to rewind an entire section while I was working out. I also did Abs 10 and I hope I didn't frighten anyone walking by my house with my groans. Lol what a way to start week 14!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Fire 75 has been completed.

Awesome. There is so much good in this post, including patience, dedication but mostly love. Way to go Lexi.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Lexi, your patience amazes me, I would be locking them in a closet :D

Fire 55 this morning, it really is one of my favorites. Have a great day class!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Thanks! I think the patience comes from years of teaching because I was not a patient person before lol. I just finished Fire 45EZ and Lower 20 B) My husband was providing the commentary tonight instead of our sons and fell asleep. Then I ended up snapping two lower body bands tonight. He responds with "I told you that you're getting too strong for those bands. You need to get some newer ones." This is the 3rd resistance band I have snapped this year... :/ Tomorrow is my rest day! Have fun in class tomorrow!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Lexi, I use hand weights, I don't trust/like those bands and would hate to put my eye(s) out!

Fire 60 complete. I was really into it today.

I feel like a Borg (Star Trek for any non-geeks). I got my FitBit and am wearing that on my wrist while still wearing my Bodymedia on the upper part of that arm lol They actually are pretty close in calories counts, at the end of the day anyway. Fitbit shows much less burn for my workout, but balancing out during the day. Must be the way each calculates. Just 16 more days and I will probably retire my Bodymedia.

See you in class tomorrow!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Fire 60 this morning. I wasn't in the best mood but the music gets you going right away in this one.

I'm curious about the calorie burn difference between Fitbit and Bodymedia. I don't use my bodymedia anymore but the fitbit seems like an option for me.

Looks like Core 20 tomorrow. We have a track meet tonight and I don't know what time I'll get home. If it's late I'll stick with the program.

I have added 30 minutes of walking on the track everyday after practice in addition to my morning workout and weight lifting. Summer is around the corner.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    My husband bought the bands a couple of years ago when we were doing Asylum. I snapped the lower tension and medium tension bands last night. I may need to look into ankle weights and weighted gloves.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I'm curious about the calorie burn difference between Fitbit and Bodymedia. I don't use my bodymedia anymore but the fitbit seems like an option for me..

So far, they are coming in within 100 calories of each other. The strange part is the calorie burn for workouts, Bodymedia gives me 100-200 more calories for that specific time. But, the rest of the day, Fitbit evens it out, does that make sense? I'll keep you updated. Then I need to stop wearing them both, I am letting the numbers take over my life lol
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I have added 30 minutes of walking on the track everyday after practice in addition to my morning workout and weight lifting. Summer is around the corner.
    Great plan!

Fire 55 EZ this morning. I think I am going to "swap" Friday and Saturdays workouts. I really like doing Fire 60 on Saturday ~ will the class forgive me for this? So tomorrow is Fire 45 and Upper or Lower 20 I think.

Have a great day!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    High five.

TF 60 this morning. It seems like Chalene is speaking to me during the workout. I definitely am feeling that workout this morning.

I have to admit it's been a little tough getting back into the routine. We have a track invitational tonight and all day tomorrow, then things will settle down a little.

Thanks class for keeping me going. I have goals to make and this group has helped in a big way.

Have a great day.