TurboFire 2015 Check In

Replies

• awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Way to go Coach and Amy! I had a major case of the "I don't have the energy!" last night. I made it a rest day and this morning my 8 year old son checked my Turbo Fire calendar. "Mommy, why didn't you do your Fire 45 and Stretch 10?" Did my child just workout shame me? Lol
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Fire 55 today with the karate kids.... some days they are quite annoying. (Come on Mommy - get those kicks up..... You are dogging it and I'm telling Dad when he gets home... Mommy, you are not OLD so you don't need a water PAUSE..."

Lexi, I feel your pain. Someone needs to invent a real freeze ray gun - we could zap them before our workout and then de-thaw them during the cool down. B)

See you all tomorrow afternoon after class. B)
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Lexi, give your son a high five for me ;)

Sharkmom, that cracked me up, although it is always funnier (greener) on the other side :D

Fire 55 completed, that ends week 10 for me.

HIIT 25, Sculpt 30 and Fire 45 on my schedule for tomorrow. See you there!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    TEN Weeks! Time is flying. Turbo Fire 30 this morning and HIIT 25 is loaded and ready to go tomorrow.

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    WooHoo - I did a workout early!!! (earlier than most days but not earlier than you all :D

Week 9 done - Fire 45, check. See you all in class tomorrow
  • BeLightYear
    sharkmomtn wrote: »
    WooHoo - I did a workout early!!! (earlier than most days but not earlier than you all :D
    B)

• awilliamslee784
    Hey everyone! Knocked out HIIT 25 last night before Scandal and Sculpt 30 afterwards. Then crushed Fire 55 early this morning! B)
  • BeLightYear
    You truly are crushing it Lexi!

Took the day off from work and slept until 8:30! Probably would have slept longer but one of my cats was having a wonderful time shredded the pennysaver lol

So, late to class, but I did HIIT 25, Fire 45 EZ and Sculpt

Now it is almost 11 and I need coffee, stat!

TGIF.
  • BeLightYear
    Coach, where are you?? :|
  • awilliamslee784
    I will be working out hopefully tonight. I am at a staff retreat and had so much fun last night! Today is filled with meetings.
  • coachreyes
    I'm back. I had to readjust my schedule. We had a track meet Thursday and I didn't get home until after 9:00 pm. I had work to do and the next thing I knew it was after Midnight. Needless to say I took my rest day Friday.

On the plus side I walked 13,461 steps on Thursday.

Just completed HIIT 25 and I'll do TF 45 tomorrow to get back on schedule.

I promise with two weeks left to go before Spring Break, I'm not taking off now. B)
  • BeLightYear
    Fit it in when you can Lexi :)

Good to see you back Coach!

Fire 60 complete. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to finish, I had a few too many beers last night and Fire 60 when a bit queasy is not easy lol

Have a great weekend ~ it's 50 and raining here. So weird to see rain falling on snow!
  • awilliamslee784
    Amy, you are a rockstar for even doing that workout on a queasy tummy. I had fun at the retreat and managed to get in a couple of quick sprints. We must have looked crazy running through the hotel trying to complete a photo challenge lol. I did manage to get in HIIT 20 before going bowling. This weekend I did enjoy my fair share of adult beverages
  • BeLightYear
    Lexi, do share pics of your sprints!

Sunday, rest day and I needed it, I was so sore! Onward to a new week ~ HIIT 30, Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 tomorrow morning ~ front row, you and me :)
  • awilliamslee784
    Hahaha! There were several shots of us trying to get a pic with the pier in the background in the rain lol. They were posted on Instagram but I have no idea how to use it. Anyway, just knocked out Fire 30 and Stretch 10 which means Week 10 is in the can B)
  • coachreyes
    Good morning friends. It's going to be a great week. HIIT 25 this morning and I jumped on the elliptical for about 15 minutes.

Great job Lexi. Working out at a staff retreat.

BeLight, you continue to inspire me. I look forward to your daily posts and positivity. Sorry to hear about your dogs and their skunk encounter.

Let's do this.
  • BeLightYear
    Well, I didn't get in all the workouts I had planned. I was just plain too tired!

Welcome to week 11 Lexi!

Thanks Coach, nothing like two smelly dogs on a Sunday night, not quite the end to the weekend I had envisioned!

Fire 55 tomorrow, see you there :)
  • coachreyes
    It's time to push friends. We are on 11 weeks. We got this.

I'll admit I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Thankfully, I knew I had 55 already in the dvd. I am so glad I pushed through this morning.
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 55 complete.

Does week 11 seem really hard to want to do? I am glad I got up and did it, but I really was fighting with myself. I am going to stick with blaming the time change! I just can't seem to wake up all the way.

You are right Coach, we do need to keep pushing it ~ or house it? B) lol

I didn't look at the schedule, I think it is probably HIIT 25 or 30 tomorrow and Sculpt 30?

Great work fighting the pillows and winning this morning Coach, mine almost won too, but we did it!
  • coachreyes
    HIIT 25 and elliptical this morning. Have a great hump day.