TurboFire 2015 Check In

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    HIIT 30 and Sculpt 30 this morning.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    I haven't done the Sculpt or Tone this whole cycle. I tried to incorporate Chalean Extreme, but it didn't work for me. I have been lifting in the evening and I do like that better. It fits my schedule a little better.
  • BeLightYear
    I really dislike Tone and Sculpt. :s I am so glad they are not on next month's schedule. Would much rather do Upper and Lower 20!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Way to go Coach and Amy!

Switched my rest days again this week. I just fought my way through Fire 45EZ and it was anything but easy tonight. My darling husband sat on the couch (he had a rest day) telling me to lift my knees higher and to quit dogging it... :s

See yall in class tomorrow!
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 55 complete and so is week 11!

I see that tomorrow is rest day? I don't think I'll do that, I will save it for Sunday and keep pushing it.

Lexi, I would have thrown my shoe at him!
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    I'm back. Whatever I had got worse and I have been out of commission. I'm still not 100% but I was able to do Fire 55. You all are killing it and are definitely motivation to get back on track!
  • coachreyes
    11 Weeks Down!

I am so super stoked. I had a dr. appointment this morning. Blood work was awesome and much to his liking I am down 29 pounds. He says I have 75 more to go to be ideal weight. I bargained for 50. No way am I going to reach that BMI scale.

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Game on. I will not slow down now.
  • BeLightYear
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I am so super stoked. I had a dr. appointment this morning. Blood work was awesome and much to his liking I am down 29 pounds. He says I have 75 more to go to be ideal weight. I bargained for 50. No way am I going to reach that BMI scale.
    (*) :D (*) :D (*) :D (*) :D (*) :D

• BeLightYear
    Fire 45 this morning, it seemed really hard!

Fire 60 is on the schedule for tomorrow ~TGIF!
  • coachreyes
    I thought today was a rest day. I'm feeling ashamed.
  • awilliamslee784
    Way to go Coach! Enjoy your rest day!
  • BeLightYear
    There are two rest days this week, I wanted to save this one for Sunday :)
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 60 complete.

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • BeLightYear
    20 minutes of Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 done, sucky workout but I seem to have the flu and I ache so much. Just sitting still hurts. Thought was going to make it through the Winter without getting sick. Grumpy Amy tonight, sorry :(
  • awilliamslee784
    Hope you feel better Amy! I don't think I am going to be able to workout tonight. My stomach feels funny and standing upright really sucks! My best friend took me out to the movies, dinner and fro-yo. Came home to a surprise party with so much food and alcohol that my husband arranged <3 ! Not quite sure how to log fruit kabobs soaked in vodka and Jell-O shots B)
  • coachreyes
    You have been pushing yourself really hard for the last 3 months BeLight. I hope you feel better. Drink plenty of fluids.

Lexi, sometimes you just need to celebrate and enjoy. (then rest the next day)

I had a great weekend, worked out, we had a track meet Saturday and went out to dinner up at the lake with some friends. I felt really good this morning and did HIIT 30. I can't slack off now. I'm headed to Florida this weekend for a week so I'm not sure about my workout plans yet.
  • BeLightYear
    Lexi, that is awesome that you were thrown a surprise party! Like Coach said, don't sweat those treats!

Pushed myself and did all of Cardio Party 3, now back to the couch with a bottle of water. Home from work today, hopefully will be back tomorrow. I can deal with the stuffy nose and headache. But the body aches are killing me :'(

See you tomorrow is class.
  • BeLightYear
    Cardio Party 2 this morning, these are my "recovery" week workouts I guess lol

Have a great day!
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    So my cough has turned into pneumonia. The doctor says I have to do nothing but rest for the next 10 days and even after that I have to take it easy. This blows.
  • BeLightYear
    Oh no Diane, I am so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and come back when you are healed!! I understand your frustration, hang in there and remember yourself first. :)