TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow. HIIT 20 and Burn Circuit 2 this morning. Pairing TF and Chalean Extreme sounded like a good idea at first but honestly not sure about that. Generally, I like to do my TF workout in the morning and lift in the evenings. With track starting, I thought I would pair these two in the am. We'll see how it works. Have a great hump day.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Class!! I was really into it today.

Nice workout Coach. I loved ChaLean Extreme the first time I did it, but have never been able to get back into it since. Do what works for you!

I started with HIIT 20 and did the warmup and workout, skipped the cool down then moved on to Fire 45 (skipped the warmup and cool down). I meant to only do 30 minutes of TF 45, but then the finale music came on and I had to finish it, who can resist a finale?. Then headed for Sculpt 30 (again skipped the warm up and cool down). Quite a workout! I am kinda proud of myself lol And it fit in about 70ish minutes. Plenty of time to get ready for work too!

It was 35 this morning! I almost didn't wear my coat. It is weird that 30 seems warm. Certainly gives you a perspective about our weather. We have a warmup today of almost 40, then, bam 8 tomorrow! Should make a lovely skating rink everywhere.

Thanks again class for your support and keeping me coming back ~ have a wonderful day :smiley:
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Took an unexpected rest day yesterday (never a dull moment in my house). I will be knocking out Fire 45EZ and Stretch 10 tonight :D
  • BeLightYear
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Debating between Fire 55 or 60 for tomorrow in place of 30.

Way to keep going even though your hands are so full Lexi!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and Stretch 10 are done! Snow Day tomorrow which means I can workout while the sun is up and not have to wait until my kids go to bed :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 complete, week 9 completed!

Enjoy your snow day Lexi!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job Lexi. Way to find a way.

BeLight, Has it really been 9 weeks? Wow. The time is really flying.

I'm going to do HIIT 20 tomorrow and Burn Circuit. I haven't made a final decision about this combo. I like it and will need to find a way to push through. The leg combo's have fatigued my legs but I guess that's a good thing. :)
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Finished HIIT 15, Tone 30 and shoveled twice...1st time was to get the car and truck out if the driveway and the 2nd time was so my husband could get back into the driveway from the gym. Let's hope the snow plow doesn't push the snow back in front of my driveway.
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had to take a few days off. I caught a little bug that made me want to cough up a lung. But I got back at it and finished fire 45, core 20, and week 5! Boom! I'm on to week 6!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    45 and Core 20 is a great combo. My son has had the flu all week. He was really hit hard with it.

I'm off to week 10. Today was HIIT 20 and Burn Circuit 3. I'm going to try and continue with the HIIT and CLX combos until spring break.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    The leg combo's have fatigued my legs but I guess that's a good thing. :)

I have to admit Tone & Sculpt have me wobbly this week too. Not looking forward to the pain part that I know is probably coming next lol
    Finished HIIT 15, Tone 30 and shoveled twice...1st time was to get the car and truck out if the driveway and the 2nd time was so my husband could get back into the driveway from the gym. Let's hope the snow plow doesn't push the snow back in front of my driveway.

You are a shoveling machine! Turbo Shovel coming soon.......lol
    I had to take a few days off. I caught a little bug that made me want to cough up a lung. But I got back at it and finished fire 45, core 20, and week 5! Boom! I'm on to week 6!

Great comeback! There are so many illnesses going around right now, I want to hide away in a bubble until Spring!
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I'm off to week 10. Today was HIIT 20 and Burn Circuit 3. I'm going to try and continue with the HIIT and CLX combos until spring break.

It is a good combo, nice choice!

I did parts of HIIT 20, Fire 45 EZ and Tone 30 today. Took about 75 minutes (skipping most of the warmups and cool downs). I am wobbly!

Plus I forgot to get my work clothes out last night, so it was a bit of a rush to get out the door on time.

Fire 60 tomorrow, then rest day Sunday. I am going to need it.

Have a great weekend class!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 55EZ is done! No Turbo Shovel for me today because the sun is melting the snow that was left after my shoveling twice yesterday. B)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 60 complete! I can pivot on my left foot, my ankle is actually the correct size and color now ~ woot woot!!!

Have a great weekend everyone ~ see you in class Monday for HIIT 25!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 are all done. I must be getting stronger because the HIIT workout was not all that bad today. The sculpt workout had my shoulders on fire! Those of you with a rest day tomorrow...enjoy B) I'll be in class tomorrow B)
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Week 9 has been handled with the completion of Fire 30 and Stretch 10! See yall in class tomorrow!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Nice work Lexi, congratulations on finishing week 9!

HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 this morning, with the time change, I really didn't have the energy to add in another workout.

Getting up at 4 makes me mad. I hate the clocking changes, seriously, there is no point in it!

Fire 55 lined up for tomorrow ~ see you there.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I am totally embarrassed. I slept late today and didn't get in my workout. I will have to do it this afternoon and I hate that.

I would like to blame it on the time change but I wasn't probably just lazy.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    HIIT 25 in the books. Whew. I'd much rather work out in the morning. I already have 55 in the dvd ready for the morning.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It's an addiction and I love it. Back on track this morning with 55 EZ. I think this became my favorite the first time I did it. I like them all but this one gives me a great calorie burn and I'm spent afterwards.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Coach!

Fire 55 completed. I was struggling today. I think between using the weighted gloves and doing Sculpt/Tone, I have definitely worked some muscles lately. It will be worth it in the end. Now to find the energy for my day job lol

Have a great day ~ HIIT 25 and Tone 30 tomorrow, plus ?