Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mystic! Noodle, sending healing thoughts your way.

Seems like we're all swamped with life stuff. This week I plan on coming up with a schedule and or plan to balance everything going on.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Hey QT, It is good to see you!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hello my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Sorry that I was MIA be again! I can't seem to find complete balance. I have been doing well personally... I was exercising like a mad woman for a while and lost NOTHING... which frustrated the day lights out of me but I did lose inches so I am happy with that! Finding computer time seems to be a challenge for me lately and although I have the MFP app on my phone... It very often will not let me into the community for some reason!
    I am saddened to see how quiet it has been around here! I hope everyone is well and it is just good things keeping you all busy!
    Noodle~ I hope you are feeling better!

Liz ~Have you gotten to meet that lil angel yet?

MdwstQT~ Thank you so much for the PM... It meant more than you know!

Megan ~congrats on your great losses!!! Keep it up my friend!

Big hugs to you all... I hope you have a FAB_U_LOSS weekend!!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Cindy, (((Hugs))) It is good to see you! You will find your balance. Maybe life will slow down a little for you with going into fall and winter. The family will gather at Christmas to see Benjamin. It is a little way off, but the way time flies we will see him before we know it. I hope you and everyone else has an awesome day. :)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Been sick and off-line for a bit. Glad to be back in the real world.
    (((Hugs))) to everyone.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    (((Hugs))) to you Marcella, I hope you are feeling better. <3
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Wow 2 days in a row! Hope I can stay on this roll! I am in for a rough week end so not sure I'll be on much...last week a very close friend fell and broke her leg...they took her in for surgery and she passed away on the table. They think she had a brain aneurism??? Anyway it was very sudden and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around how does somebody die from breaking their leg???

Liz~ I can't believe how fast the time goes! Before you know it he'll be talking and going to school...it FLIES!

Julia~ I hope you are feeling better! How is your garden doing?

To all my other Lovely LOST Ladies...I miss you all and am sending out good vibes and thoughts for you!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS weekend my friends!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Cindy, sorry about your friend (((hugs))) <3
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Cindy, can't imagine the shock that you and your friend's family must be experiencing. Reminds me how special each day should be.
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Cindy, sorry for your loss. Sending ((((hugs)))) you're way!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Good morning all! I hope all of us have an awesome week. Sending happy thoughts to all of you! B)
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone! I hope everyone is doing all right. :)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Thank you for your kind thoughts...it certainly does put things into perspective! I have a bit of a cloud hanging over me at the moment...trying hard to stay positive and in a good frame of mind. My Mom needs surgery and with my friend dying so recently from a minor style surgery...we are both a little anxious over hers...which is to clear a blockage in an artery. Then the other night I walked into work to find that a fellow employee has made threats to come in and kill a couple people in management...it is serious enough that they have taken him into custody and we have all been alerted that if he is seen on the property we need to immediately call 9-1-1. I am so saddened that we have to live in a world where that is such a common thought...resorting to violence to solve an issue...
    Has any one else been having trouble signing on to MFP...I had 3 days where I either couldn't get on at all or once I signed on I was getting a message that there were no updates available to me and there was NOTHING on my feed or my page and it wouldn't let me into the community forums at all!!!
    Anyway...I'm so happy to be back with you all!!
    Sending lots of hugs to you all...have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!! <3
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    It s good to see you Cindy! Hang in there and stay strong. <3 (((hugs)))
  • JMarcella57
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Cindy - I also had a little trouble with MFP on at least one day. I haven't been back on for a bit. I'm so sorry that so much is happening in your life right now that is difficult. Maybe you can remind your mom that what happened to your friend doesn't normally happen. Surgery is always serious, but what happened to your friend is a very unusual outcome and not likely to happen to your mom. We will pray for a successful surgery and quick recovery for your mom. As for work - Ugh!!! And when something happens like has just happened at a small college in Oregon, USA it's always concerning that other yellow-bellied cowards will decide to copy the idea. Kudos to your company for being so pro-active with addressing the situation. Sending prayers for your protection and the protection of everyone at your business. Going to work every day to earn a living is hard enough without having to deal with losers that want to take their shortcomings out on everyone else. (forgive the rant) Stay strong and keep putting one foot in front of the other as "it will get better." Sending hugs and blessings.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    I am sending happy thoughts to everyone. I hope all of you have an awesome week! <3
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    It is again Friday. It has been quiet in here. I hope that means everyone is out living the life they want to lead. I hope everyone has a good weekend. :)
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Sending positive thoughts out to everyone.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hey QT! It is good to see you. Positive thoughts to you too! <3
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    MdwstQT wrote: »
    Sending positive thoughts out to everyone.

Thank you.