Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovey LOST Ladies~
    I am still having issues getting on here.The app on my phone will NOT allow me into the community so I have not been able to get to LOST but I have been able to get onto MFP. My Mom is going in for her surgery a week from tomorrow and I am hoping life will settle back in to some semblance of normalcy from there.
    I truly think of each of you often and wonder how each of you are! I have not stayed on track for about 3 weeks now and have gained back 6-7lbs! I am so upset with myself....but I have NOT given up! I will find my way back to healthier and putting myself as a priority soon!
    Many hugs to you all! My phone has an update that needs to be done... I have been putting off for a few days...I have it set to update tonight at midnight so I'm hoping it will correct my app problems and I can get back to the community from my phone which will help me be here more often again!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends! <3
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Cindy - Thinking about you. Praying that all goes beyond well with your mom's surgery and that she has a super speedy recovery. Sending you lots of (((((hugs)))))!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like I missed a few posts here, but not as much as in the beginning. Isn't it weird how hard it is to just keep going? Sometimes when I'm swimming in the morning, which I can barely be bothered with logging anymore, I just hum Dorrie's line from Finding Nemo, "just keep swimming" over & over to my myself. I have been in a major funk the past month. So exhausted that I can barely function. I'm just trying to "keep swimming" and hopefully I can get past this hump.

Good luck on this Monday to everyone out there
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Noodle - Dorrie is a great inspiration. You just keep swimming. You are an inspiration to me.

All you ladies, I hope everyone is doing OK. I think about all of you often. It has been rather lonely here without you. I am sending happy thoughts to all of you! <3
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing o.k. All you ladies have an awesome weekend! <3
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    I hope all you ladies are doing o.k. Have a great weekend. :)
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well. Nothing new here, I finished my first class of my grad program. One down and eleven more to go.

• JMarcella57
    Options
    MdwstQT wrote: »
    I hope everyone is doing well. Nothing new here, I finished my first class of my grad program. One down and eleven more to go.

Great job!!! Glad to see you dropping in.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Week to the USA L.O.S.T. folks. :)
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    I wish all of you awesome ladies a happy Thanksgiving (((hugs))) <3
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! <3
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    I am really struggling to pull myself out of this funk! I have been working crazy hours...not sleeping....it is Saturday morning and I have only slept 6 1/2 hrs since Tuesday! My Dad has been in the hospital for close to 2 weeks now and he is up and down....up and down! My Mom is going in Monday for her by pass surgery and I am trying to take care of all of them! I gained 15 lbs since being home from my training in Oklahoma which really has me DOWN!!!
    I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving...I miss you all very much!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS week end my friends!!! XOXOXO
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    @FindingCindy721 Been thinking about you. So sorry to hear that your dad isn't doing well too. Will be praying for you this week. And to point out the obvious, you absolutely have to find a way to get some rest so that you aren't in the hospital with everyone else! Hang in there! Blessings.
    Marcella
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Thank you so much for three kind words and prayers... They are deeply appreciated... It's a tough week.... No sleep.... Not eating well... But I'm plugging along... Mom's surgery went well. Dad has been taken out of ICU and is being fitted for a life vest... Will try to get back again soon! XOXOXO
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Cindy - Thank you so much for updating us on your parents. I'm thrilled to hear that your mom's surgery went well and that your dad is out of ICU. Just sleep when you can, eat for nutrition when you can, accept help when you can and keep hanging in there. Sending you hugs and prayers.
    Marcella
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Cindy I have your parents and you in my thoughts and prayers. You too, not taking care of yourself will not help in any way... try to rest as much as possible and take care.
    Not many have been in here lately including myself, sorry about that...
    Hope everyone is kicking butt during the holiday season... JM nice goal for New Years...
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my lovely LOST ladies~
    Both of my parents are now finally home. Not sure it's easier or harder. When they were in the hospital at least they were in the same place. They live in two different towns so now trying to take care of them is even more running. I am trying to do well, but I'm not succeeding. Eating on the run way too much. I hope all is well with all of you. I think of you often. I'm trying to get ready for the holidays and trying to stay positive... of course Christmas at the post office means a lot of long crazy days!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    @FindingCindy721 Happy to hear that your parents are better. :) Sad to hear things are no less hectic for you. Any way to get some help with your mom and dad's care? :/ Also, thank you to everyone at the post office that helps keep things moving this time of the year!
  • FindingCindy721
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Marcella~ Thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts. My Dad is back in ICU....he is getting dialysis treatment...one of the meds they put him on for his heart is having an adverse reaction to his kidneys...
    Mom is doing a little better each day. Tomorrow she goes back in for a 2 week follow up from her surgery...hoping for good news there!

I am hoping all my Lovely LOST Ladies are doing well! I miss you all. I've been trying to get into a routine with all these things that are out of the norm, ie...parents health issues and hospitalizations, Christmas adding many hours a week to my work schedule, trying to squeeze in decorating, wrapping and activities with the family...it truly has me working at focusing. I can't say I have been great at it so far but I have NOT given up or given in...I will get this journey back on track!!!

Have a FAB_U_LOSS week my friends! Wherever you are with your journey!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!