Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Em~ I have not had one done myself but my husband has a CPAP. My sleep issues are because I work an overnight shift. My natural body clock is I'm a morning person. I work overnights which totally goes against my natural body functions. I have a rough time sleeping during the day because I am a light sleeper and every noise wakes me...unfortunately I am also a person that once I wake up...I'm UP...I want to jump up and get things going. The world does not understand people who work nights, the doorbell gets rung, people are outside mowing lawns, kids are playing etc! My body also deals with stress by giving insomnia...my minds RACES like crazy and I haven't figured out how to slow it down, let alone shut it off!
    But thanks for thinking of me! I hope you are finding your motivation...because you are soooo worth the efforts!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!

• EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Aahh a night crawler.. :) hopefully you find ways to darken your room and get as much sleep as you can..
    Have a great weekend everyone
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well Em I am rooting for you. O know you will get back at it. :)

I might actually be able to go back home at the end of next week. I sure hope so. I would like to get back to my family and my life.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am sending out happy thoughts to all of you B)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Wow another busy week for everyone I see!
    Kyli's birthday was the 15 th and we had a very nice day together!
    Liz ~ I hope you got all your Mom's business taken care of and are back at home with your family! I know how crazy it gets when you have so many others to worry about! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

We are getting hit with a big snowstorm Sim into Mon... Kyli and I are taking my nephews in to Boston on Tues to the aquarium.. I hope the snow does pile up to much! I'm ready for spring to stay!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Thank you Cindy, I got home at 2:30am (26 days gone). I was so glad to climb into my own bed! My mom is totally moved into her new place, unpacked, and settled. We went through everything she owned (84 years worth of stuff, she had been in the house for 44 years). I had the house emptied, all the contractors get everything done to sell and got the realtor lined up, so now the house just needs to sell and the realtor expects it to be sold in a couple of weeks, the Denver market is hot. I am glad to be done. Now I am going to purge my house again, I don't want my kids to go through that. I also want to concentrate on my weight so I am ready for Joe's wedding in Nov.

I hope all you ladies are having a great weekend. B)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Liz ~Wow... Great job! That was a lot of work! Give yourself a great big hug! I'm with ya on the concentrating on my weight! I'm slowly making small changes a little at a time to get back on track!
    Tomorrow I am taking my 2 nephews age 3 and 6 to the aquarium down in Boston... Wish me luck lol!!! It should actually be a really fun day!!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @FindingCindy721 - Sounds like you're going to have your hands full tomorrow. I'm sure that should count as a cardio exercise! :)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Marcella ~it was DEFINITELY a cardio workout LOL!!! But we had the BEST time and it was well worth the effort!
    Hope everyone is well!!! Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friend!!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Mine was very quiet... Kind of sad... It's the first time in 25 yes that I haven't had an Easter egg hunt. Trying to pull myself out of this funk! Have FAB_U_LOSS day my friend!
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo

I hope everyone is doing well. It seems like forever since I've been here. I am on the upswing after a bout of depression.

I've missed everyone!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hey QT, I am glad you are feeling better. <3 I hope you and the rest of the ladies here have an awesome week! B)
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Thanks Mystic!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Just popping in, the week is almost over.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi QT!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my lovely LOST Ladies
    I have been without my mfp for a while....I had some issues with my phone and just switched carriers. I am trying hard to get back on track. I've been hiking and walking a couple miles a day for the past couple weeks. Haven't steeped on the scale yet but will do that this weekend!
    How is everyone doing?
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Cindy, Good for you walking and hiking. Baby steps :) I am really trying to watch what I am eating. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. B)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hi Liz~ I really miss all my lovely lost ladies! How are things going for you
    Sending lots of love and hugs to the rest of you!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Cindy, I am doing o.k. I am dealing with the selling of mom's house long distance. We close on May 4th so it will be done. I am working on my eating, getting back to basics. I am ready to focus on me.

I hope everyone is doing o.k. and life is going good for them. <3
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Great job you guys. Cindy don't worry about the scale, you're back in the game, one step at a time.

Mystic, congrats on selling the house. We're all a work in progress.

It's been a rough few weeks between work, school, and mom issues. I'm getting through it though. Me and one of my good friends planned a trip to New Orleans for this weekend months ago! We've paid for everything and I was seriously thinking about not going. I'm going though. I need a quick getaway.

Tomorrows hump day!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    MdwstQT~ I'm glad you are going on your trip! You DESERVE it and I hope you have an AMAZING time!!!!

Liz~ Glad things are settling down for you!

Each time I think I'm getting everything back in control....BAM....life smacks me in the head and says "what are you thinking??" LOL My middle son and his girl split up again...which mean Grandma to the rescue. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my lil monkey but these kids were sooooo NOT ready to have kids!!! I will be having him more so that is good for me...but also means I am on hold....my me time is going to be much less again!!!!! SO I am looking for ways to squeeze in whatever I can whenever I can! Trips to the park and playing on the playground are going to become interesting workouts! I will not forget about me! I also found out about an interesting app called 8 fit....it's supposed to have a bunch of short 10 min workouts so I am going to check that out too!

Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!