Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    QT, I hope you go and have an awesome time. New Orleans is a place I have always wanted to go.

Cindy, I think you are right to look for where you can squeeze you in. Every little bit helps. You will get your life back. I know you suffer the motherhood curse of thinking you have to do it all. Remember to prioritize what is important to YOU and your well being and do what you can.

To all you ladies, Be kind to yourself. We are our own worst critics and can be very hard on ourselves. In the next couple of days, do something nice for yourself and pat yourself on the back.

Have a great day!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear live! We truly are our worst critics. I think that's a goal that I really need to work on...
    I hope the rest of our lovely lost ladies are all doing well!
    Have A FAB_U_LOSS week my friends!!!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my lovely LOST Ladies~
    Well we got past hump day...I have had 2 birthdays in my family this week but only ate 1 piece of cake! SMALL victory but one I will take.
    I hope you are all doing well!
    Have A FAB_U_LOSS week my friends!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    It is a great victory Cindy! Keep up with those small victories and it will turn into a big victory. Have an awesome weekend!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Thanks Liz!!! It seems like more of a struggle than ever lately! Struggling harder than ever to pick myself up. I purged my kitchen early in the week and filled up on fresh fruits and veggies but don't seem to have a lot of oomph for some reason!
    Well today is birthday number 3 this week. My oldest son turns 27!!! But NO CAKE for me! I don't even want it so it doesn't seem like a victory!
    I hope everyone is having a FAB_U_LOSS week!!!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Cindy, It might not be a victory but it can be looked on as a blessing, one less thing you have to fight yourself on ;)

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! <3
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Wow I keep checking back but nobody's been here echo echo echo....
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Cindy!
  • FindingCindy721
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi Liz!!! I'm not sure what happened I wrote a whole post and it disappeared instead of posting!!! So glad to see you. How's everything going? Are you all ready for that wedding?
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Cindy, I am doing all right. I am saving for the wedding (I have time Nov. 5th). I am struggling with my weight. I do good during the day, then snack way to much at night. I am getting back to exercising everyday, but you can't out exercise a bad diet... I am trying though and taking it one day at a time. I am feeling more motivated and I think that will help. I hope you are being kind to yourself. (((Hugs))) <3
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! We got rained out in New Orleans but we still had a blast! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm hanging in there and putting one foot in front of the other.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hey QT, I am glad you enjoyed NO.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my lovely lost ladies~
    I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hello Ladies, Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I think of you all often. I hope you are all having a good summer. I miss all of you <3
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Hello my loves!

Just checking in. I've been doing well; no binging or emotional eating. Found a new therapist and she's really good. I'm also the proud owner of a bicycle. I've been wanting one for years and I finally did it, I got a comfort bike. It looks like a beach cruiser except it has gears and it's designed to be rode further than a beach cruiser. So I can take it on trails, paved of course, I'm not the off road type. I love it and I don't know why I have waited so long.

I hope everyone is well and having a great summer.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi QT, Its good to see you:) I am glad things are going well for you. The bike sounds amazing, what color is it? Have an awesome week!
  • MdwstQT
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi QT, Its good to see you:) I am glad things are going well for you. The bike sounds amazing, what color is it? Have an awesome week!

It's matte black with pale pink rims and chain guard. She looks awesome! Pink is my favorite color but I didn't want anything to "girly" lol.
  • MdwstQT
    edited July 2016
    Options

Yikes, don't know what happened.

• mysticlizard
    Options
    Did you give her a name?
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am thinking about all you ladies tonight and hoping that your journey is easy and you are all being kind to yourselves. I am hanging in there, losing and gaining the same four pounds. I am struggling with the late night eating but have managed to get five days of exercise in the last two weeks and have three days in this week already. It is a little victory but I will take it. I think of you all often. (((Hugs))) to all <3