Did you run today?

Options

Replies

• FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I could of went 10K+ but didn't want to push my 1st run in 6 months outdoor.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Managed a 4 mile run and my group ride with the girls yesterday before the rain came! Will try to make today a rest day, as I have an 11 mile run planned for tomorrow (but no promises!)
  • poke987
    poke987 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Managed a 4 mile run and my group ride with the girls yesterday before the rain came! Will try to make today a rest day, as I have an 11 mile run planned for tomorrow (but no promises!)

Busy!
  • FireStorm1972
    Options
    rest day today, maybe some yoga later. 18-21k tomorrow.
  • poke987
    Options
    7.11 miles in 1hr 10mins today. Felt defeated before I'd even begun, which was disappointing. Running buddy had the brilliant idea to get dropped off 7 miles (our Higdon plan milage) from her house and run home. It felt awful, we drove out and all i could think as we got farther and farther away was how i wasnt going to make it. And, to make matters worse, she had a limited time frame i didnt know about. So, overall im happy with my time and how i felt. During the run though i kept feeling like i was going slow, and holding her back. She kept with me for 5, then the last 2 she broke away and picked up her pace a bit... first time she has ever schooled me. That awkward moment when the buddy I pulled into running with me out ran me. Sigh.
  • GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I went out for a 3 mile yesterday and a 12 mile today. Longest run yet! Completed in 2hrs 17.
  • FireStorm1972
    Options
    21k. training run. 2:03:17. A little slower, wasn't feeling it on the last 5k, but finished my run.
  • poke987
    Options
    I went out for a 3 mile yesterday and a 12 mile today. Longest run yet! Completed in 2hrs 17.

Congrats- that's great!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    You guys are doing great!

My long run on Saturday was good and bad. I finished the 11 miles in just over 2 hours, but had to walk a few times more than I would have liked. It was a very hilly course and the walking parts were on the worst of the hills. I'm very frustrated with my legs! Breathing is fine, heartrate is fine, the legs just give out too easily!

I ran an easy 2 miles (20:11) on Sunday followed by a leisurely 25 miles on the bike with a good friend. The weather was perfect and we had so much fun just cruising along!
  • poke987
    Options
    My plan had 3 miles, my usual route, so 3.21 miles in 30:59. I was happy with that... i wasnt feeling so great today, and had taken the whole weekend off, so I wasn't too hopeful. Add in a bit of knee pain on my 7 miler friday and I was feeling out of sorts to begin. As soon as I got cruising, it was good... maybe there is hope for my half after all! Added bonus of pregnant running? Solves all my constipation issues! Go out blocked up, and run right home to go to the bathroom! Lol!
  • FireStorm1972
    Options
    You all are lucky just to be running outside LOL. I envy you all.
    Rest day today.
    5K tomorrow, hopefully outdoor.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Rather than rest as planned yesterday, I ran with a friend from work. She came in early in the day and said, "I brought my running gear, let's do it!" Since I'm the reason she started running in the first place, I ran with her. 3 slow miles with some walking breaks.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Went out for today's run at lunch. 4 miles with hill repeats including 2 PR's. Back to work!
  • poke987
    Options
    4.05 miles in 38:25 didn't feel good doing it, but I'm happy with the time. Cold and windy with a sleet drizzle. It was pretty miserable, but it's done!
  • FireStorm1972
    edited March 2015
    Options
    -8c , 5.61k in 31:25. Legs are slowly getting use to outdoor running again. Just have to slow my pace a bit
  • FireStorm1972
    Options
    10.16km in 59:16. 1st 10k outdoor run in 6 months..those little hills feel like mountains LOL.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Cold rain kept me in the gym for my run yesterday- 6 miles (84 laps) in 59:44
  • GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone!
  • poke987
    Options
    3.25 miles in 32:49, went a bit slower as I had already loaded/unloaded/stacked 80 bales of hay and was worried about overdoing it today. 29 F but with windchill it felt like 16. Back to bundled up but yesterday was worse, so i took that as my rest day!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I ran outside yesterday- 4.26 mi in 41:43, flat route, felt good!