• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    February 4th
    Kourtney: 4
    The Binge: 0
    Days binge free: 20

I am definitely struggling. Every day I have the urge to binge. Recently, I have been having mini-binges, meaning that I can usually still salvage the day. However, it’s disappointing when I have to nix my yummy planned dinner because I ate too much of food X earlier in the day. I lack the motivation for just about everything, especially my morning workouts (and workouts in general). I didn’t do as well as I wanted to on my last exam, and I’m already behind and feeling hopeless for the next. Even though I am not bingeing, and am eating under calories (on most days), and working out, my weight is at a standstill and has even gone up a bit. I know I need to be patient, but lets just say I respond well to positive reinforcement, and the scale is not giving me that. Ok, end rant. Just needed to get out my feelings oh blah as of late.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    binge - 2
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    February 4th

I am definitely struggling. Every day I have the urge to binge. Recently, I have been having mini-binges, meaning that I can usually still salvage the day. However, it’s disappointing when I have to nix my yummy planned dinner because I ate too much of food X earlier in the day. I lack the motivation for just about everything, especially my morning workouts (and workouts in general). I didn’t do as well as I wanted to on my last exam, and I’m already behind and feeling hopeless for the next. Even though I am not bingeing, and am eating under calories (on most days), and working out, my weight is at a standstill and has even gone up a bit. I know I need to be patient, but lets just say I respond well to positive reinforcement, and the scale is not giving me that. Ok, end rant. Just needed to get out my feelings oh blah as of late.

Just remember that each and every day is a brand new beginning. Go out and make the most of it today!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    February 4, 2015

Ryan: 4
    Days Binge Free: 4
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 02.05.15

Dennis - 4
    Binge Beast - 0

"My grace is sufficient for you..."

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Feb 4

Me: 2
    Binge: 2*
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nancy: 1
    The Binge: 3

I am really struggling. Stopped posting in the January challenge since I was bingeing pretty much every day. So far in February, I finally had my first binge-free day yesterday. I actually felt pretty strong yesterday, so I'm going to try to keep it going.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    February 2015:
    Ed: 4
    Binge: 0
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 0

Lots of drinking and eating and treats on vacation but no bingeing.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Nancy: 1
    The Binge: 3

I am really struggling. Stopped posting in the January challenge since I was bingeing pretty much every day. So far in February, I finally had my first binge-free day yesterday. I actually felt pretty strong yesterday, so I'm going to try to keep it going.
    Hello Nancy,
    Don't feel you have to be perfect to post here. The purpose of the challenge is to be accountable to yourself. I wish more would stick with the challenge even when not doing good because that is when this challenge is most helpful. Keep up the good work and remember consistency is key not perfection. :smile:

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    February 4th

Hello Kourtney,
    Rant anytime. Whatever helps, we are here and understand. Many times I do not have time to respond to post but I read them all and feel the pain of the beast too and rejoice when we beat the beast. I wish I had all the answers but I do not. Know one does. We just have to find our way and find what works best for us.....one day at a time!