Mollie - 7
    The Binge - 3

Days I did NOT log it all - 2

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

887823.png

• gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Nancy and Lauren - congrats on making it to a week binge free!

11 Feb 2015

Karla 11
    The Binge 0
    Days Binge Free 13
  • HoopingFanatic
    HoopingFanatic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll join in here.

Feb 11 2015

Tara 1
    Binge 0
    Days binge free: Not quite 1... Night is my difficult time.
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yes great job Nancy & Lauren on making it one week!! And Dennis, love the positive attitude!! That is soo important!

February 11th
    Kourtney: 8
    The Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 3

Had a real close call with the binge tonight. I was fine, until I wasn't. Suddenly the anxiety, the overwhelming stress about my exam in two days built up, and I was on my 4th of X food. BUT I stopped. I have my calories currently at maintenance while trying to recover from some rough binges this weekend, and with exercise calories, I ended the day around maintenance. Way more than I wanted to eat, but NOTHING compared to the days I had this weekend, so I will take this point for myself.
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Had a pretty ridiculous binge last night - ate about 5000 calories in one sitting. Managed to end today at my calorie goal (set to a 500 cal deficit/day to lose
  • kadizia
    Options
    one pound per week.
    Me- 1
    - Binge - 0
    - days binge free - 1
    hopefully I can keep it up tomorrow!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Feb 11

Me: 7
    Binge: 4*

There was no excuse for my binge last night. Just lazy and unmotivated. Today will be better!
  • serrazee
    serrazee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been in this group for a while, but haven't really spoken up much. I wanted February to be the Binge-Free month, but I've already slipped up several times, not insanely severe binges (because I've managed to remove most trigger foods from the house), but not under control either.

I seem to be struggling doing it on my own, so I'm reaching out to you guys for help to keep me accountable.

I fought with The Binge again last night, and lost. So I am joining this challenge with all of you today, because I want to start fresh, once and for all! I haven't been accurately logging The Binge, but I am proclaiming as of right now that I will log it all! I will get this under control! :)

February 12
    Me: 0
    The Binge: 0

• gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome serrazee!
    12 Feb 2015

Karla 11
    The Binge 1
    Days Binge Free 0

Damn, the binge finally won. I felt it coming though, a building of its strength over the last couple of days, constantly thinking of the 'pleasure' a binge would bring. Its with some relief that I gave in, fed the binge, and got it out of my thoughts. Positive thing about this is that I dont feel like extending the binge for more than one day like I often do, so its back on the routine wagon and there is still time to claim another week binge free in Feb!
    Onwards!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    February 11, 2015

Ryan: 11
    Days Binge Free: 11

• debralcm
    debralcm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Binge 12
    me 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    February 2015:

Mollie - 8

The Binge - 3

Days I did NOT log it all - 3

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

887823.png

• HoopingFanatic
    HoopingFanatic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym instead of binging like I wanted to today - MAJOR victory for me!

Tara 2
    Binge 0
    Days binge free - 2!
  • kadizia
    Options
    I did it again! really wanted to binge while watching tv tonight but ate some roasted brussels sprouts instead of a bowl of cereal because I knew the bowl would become the whole box

me - 2
    - binge - 0
    - days binge free 2
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Karla, love your attitude to just get back on the horse!

And welcome to the new faces with your new victories!

February 12th
    Kourtney: 9
    The Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 4

I'm even impressed with myself tonight. Stressed out over an exam tomorrow and I receive a care package with lots of goodies from my mom. Well I only had 2 of the goodies and stopped! Major victory!

Keep being awesome everyone!
  • aaronbrogan
    aaronbrogan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Aaron: 10
    Binge: 2

Days binge free: 5
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nancy: 9
    The binge: 3

Binge-free for 9 days in a row.

This is a milestone for me! I checked my food journal all the way back to 2012, and couldn't find a binge-free stretch of more than 8 days. 9 days ago I was in despair because I was struggling, and had pretty much been on a constant binge for the last 6 months. Now I'm feeling strong and confident. I know how quickly all this can change, so I remain vigilant.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Kourtney, go crush your exam today!

February 12, 2015

Ryan: 12
    Days Binge Free: 12

Another close call last night. I feel like I'm going to end up caving one of these times :/