Days I did NOT log it all - 0

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

887823.png
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Ashley: 3
    The Binge: 1

Slipped up yesterday. It could have been a lot worse but whenever this happens, it's SO hard not to let that snowball into several days or weeks of binging. Today is already feeling like a struggle but I'm trying not to beat myself up, and to focus on those three days of success to keep me going.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    February 4, 2015

Ryan: 5
    The Binge: 0
    Days Binge Free: 5

On a rollllll!
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Moxie42 wrote: »
    Ashley: 3

Slipped up yesterday. It could have been a lot worse but whenever this happens, it's SO hard not to let that snowball into several days or weeks of binging. Today is already feeling like a struggle but I'm trying not to beat myself up, and to focus on those three days of success to keep me going.

Ashley - slip ups happen, but forgiveness is key! One of the greatest victories is to prevent a 1-day binge from becoming the 2-day or week-long binge (we've all been there). So just accept what happened yesterday, and success on making today a good day!

February 5th
    Kourtney: 5
    Days binge free: 21

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Taking it one day at a time. Over by less than 100 calories today, so considering that a success. Oh and I guess 3 weeks binge free is a good success as well! Wish I could say it was easy...
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nancy: 2
    The Binge: 3

I'm on a roll! I've managed to put 2 good days together!

Thank you, Molly, I appreciate the kind words and the support. This group amazes me! I've gotten so much support from it! I didn't realize there were so many people out there who were dealing with the same thing I was. I thought I was the only one, and it was such a source of shame for me. I thought it was a lack of willpower on my part, and showed weakness. Thank you all, this means so much to me. With your help, hopefully I can get through this!
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 02.06.15

Dennis - 5
    Binge Beast - 0

"This battle belongs to the Lord..."

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options

February 2015:

Mollie - 4
    The Binge - 1

Days I did NOT log it all - 0

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

887823.png[/quote]

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!! <3 (*)

My hope this month is no matter what my score is, to log it ALL!

Have a great weekend Everyone and keep checking in!
    clipart-party-girl-smiley-emoticon-256x256-4b32.png
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    SO glad I joined this group! Thanks for the support :)

Ashley - 4
    The Binge - 1
  • rchlhenderson
    rchlhenderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me 3
    Her next door (the binge) 3

Lovin this idea , didn't have a great start to the month but I've won the last 2
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    February 2015:
    Ed: 5
    Binge: 0
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nancy: 3
    The Binge: 3
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    February 6, 2015

Ryan: 6
    Days Binge Free: 6
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 02.07.15

Dennis - 6
    Binge Beast - 0

Overate yesterday, but not a binge.

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    February 6th
    Days binge free: 0

So I blew it yesterday. Massively. I've been fighting binge urges for days now, and I finally gave in. I know what triggered it. After consistently eating well (at least under 2000cals/day) and working out, I kept seeing my weight go up. When I hopped on the scale yesterday to see it go up another pound, I was so angry. I figured, hey if I'm going to keep gaining weight, might as well eat what I want. Very flawed logic of a binge eater, I know. I logged it all. It was disgusting, a near 4000 cal day, and the scale this morning was very unkind. Going to try and move forward from this, but I can already recognize my motivation is lacking; but I will try.
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feb 7th

Lauren: 4
    The Binge: 2
    Days Binge Free: 3...hoping to make it 4 by the end of today.
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    February 6th
    Days binge free: 0

So I blew it yesterday. Massively. I've been fighting binge urges for days now, and I finally gave in. I know what triggered it. After consistently eating well (at least under 2000cals/day) and working out, I kept seeing my weight go up. When I hopped on the scale yesterday to see it go up another pound, I was so angry. I figured, hey if I'm going to keep gaining weight, might as well eat what I want. Very flawed logic of a binge eater, I know. I logged it all. It was disgusting, a near 4000 cal day, and the scale this morning was very unkind. Going to try and move forward from this, but I can already recognize my motivation is lacking; but I will try.

We're all here for you. I think everyone here can relate to those 4,000, 5,000, or 6,000 calorie days. Just remember that it's a new morning and a new beginning!
  • rchlhenderson
    Options
    Help neede binge or not ? So Im still at 1200 calories for the day but I've just eaten 2 Atkins bars back to back and then 2 choc ices , I only needed ( hungry ) for the first Atkins bar , the other one 20 mins later followed by 2 choc ices were in response to frustration and irritation. I've just eaten a packet of ham in the hope that the protein will make me full and stop me eating anything else. Do you all think that this is a binge despite the fairly low volume , it was mindless and uncontrolled and in clear response to an emotional response
  • rchlhenderson
    Options
    Sorry about mentioning the food , new to all of this but I've answered my own question with another couple of other unessesary items .
    Me 3
    Her next door 3
    But I definitely was more aware and attached feeling to the eating so all in all small progress
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    February 2015:
    Ed: 5
    Binge: 1

Yesterday was a small binge. Feeling extremely fragile right now. The conditions are right for a massive, long term binge. Work stress, self-hatred, marriage stuff. Trying to tell myself I can overcome these yucky feelings.