Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Day 9: frmvge8ed6b2.jpg
    Macadamia fudge brownie and a scoop of Hagen Daz midnight cookies and cream.

Ummmm IN!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).

How are the Russell Stover eggs? I was thinking about getting a couple for Mr Acrylics' halfway night box (it's a gift that he opens halfway through his deployment). There's limited space so I want to use it wisely. So far he's got a sleeve of Thin Mints and a Reese's egg.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Day 1: Chocolate peanut butter brownie
    Day 2: Cinnamon rolls, strawberry & apricot swirl pound cake
    Day 3: homemade sugar cookies
    Day 4: Chocolate peanut butter cup Talenti
    Day 5: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 6: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 7: chocolate drop (chocolate covered pound cake from local bakery)
    Day 8: chocolate peanut butter cup talenti and butter pecan talenti
    Day 9: butter pecan talenti. Now it's gone. I'll have to go to the store tomorrow and get something new.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Day 1: apple pie/Caramel Apple Pie Talenti
    Day 2: Ghirardelli 72% Cacao squares
    Day 3: Breyer's Gelato Indulgences Triple Chocolate
    Day 4: cinnamon and sugar popcorn/Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch/Hershey's syrup
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch
    Day 6: Skinny Cow Mint Cone with Ganache
    Day 7: Edwards New York Cheesecake Single with chocolate coconut sauce
    Day 8: Dannon Creamery dark chocolate pudding and Crispy M&Ms
    Day 9: Skinny Cow Mint sandwich
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 3: Cadbury caramel egg and Dryers salted caramel and pretzel frozen custard.
    Day 4: Martin House Counterclockwise, Prairie Limo Tint, and Sierra Nevada Wild Hop Neomexicanus, and Cadbury caramel egg.
    Day 5: B&J salted caramel core.
    Day 6: Butterfinger and blue bell krazy kookie dough.
    Day 7: peanut butter chip cookie and 2 Italian margaritas
    Day 8: I Fried snickers, fried nutter butters, fried smores, and fried dough e o's.
    Day 9: Whatchamacallit and convict hill oatmeal stout.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    edited March 2015
    Ok I am a couple days behind in posting due to a very long migraine - day 4 was Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch gelato (was hoping the cold would help my headache and it did as long as I was eating it, but once I stopped it just got worse). Day 5 was 2 mini cupcakes. Today (day 6) is a Peeps rainbow pop (which is pretty much just 4 different colored peeps chicks on a stick).
    -
    Edited because I am off on my days - so no idea what I am missing. I blame the headache.

Migraines suck. Are you feeling better at least?

Sorry I didn't get online recently and see this - it did finally get better but every time the weather changes I get a headache so I am getting one again - usually they don't turn into migraines though.

Not sure where I left off other than this so I guess I will just start with day 7 was mini cupcakes, day 8 was the Dessert Rosa from Carrabba's (we did take out) and today, day 9 I had caramel corn earlier (technically it was a Chicago Mix of cheese and caramel but I always eat them separately because I just don't like them together), and I am also having a doughsant, which I am pretty sure is the Mariano's version of a cronut. I am all set for next week - mini cupcakes, a couple cookies and then I got some Talenti Southern Butter Pecan and some Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate. I admit I think I have only had butter pecan once before so I am super excited about that. As I kid I was totally anti-butter pecan (anti anything that wasn't chocolate) but I have discovered there are a lot of other good flavors out there.

c58d4dil320y.jpg
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited March 2015
    Day 1: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 2: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 3: Cadbury Chocolate Creme Egg
    Day 4: Chocolate cupcake with green icing and sprinkles
    Day 5: Another cupcake.
    Day 6: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 7: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate and later Peeps with a Blue Moon
    Day 8: Cadbury Chocolate Cream Egg with breakfast, later Peeps
    Day 9: Phin & Phebes Vanilla Cinnamon ice cream

5inj6z0vi6kw.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).

How are the Russell Stover eggs? I was thinking about getting a couple for Mr Acrylics' halfway night box (it's a gift that he opens halfway through his deployment). There's limited space so I want to use it wisely. So far he's got a sleeve of Thin Mints and a Reese's egg.

So far all of the flavors have been really good & pretty decent calorie wise. My favorites at the moment are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Wedding Cake (white chocolate), Birthday Cake (have only found this one at Target), Raspberry, & Strawberry. The eggs are definitely small enough that you could squeeze a lot in a package & are usually 2 for a dollar in most stores.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Day 1 - Banana custard pie - Vanilla ice cream, custard, biscuits, sliced bananas. Salted Caramel macaroon. Boston cream puff
    Day 2 - Ben & Jerry's Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core - It's the first out of the new core series that I have tried. It was good and I'm sure many will enjoy it but it's not for me. The flavor was a bit powerful on the cookie side and it over powered the cookie butter. DLV will finish it off, I think.
    Day 3 -Lindt Chocolate - Hello My Name Is Sweet Popcorn. Sooooooooooooooooo good.
    Day 4 -Talenti - Salted peanut caramel - YUM!!!!
    Day 5 - Ben & Jerry's - Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core
    Day 6 - Ben & Jerry's - Tonight Dough
    Day 7 - Talenti - Salted peanut caramel
    Day 8 - Ben & Jerry's - Tonight Dough

Oh yeah, look ma!!!! No more bars!!![/quote]

Welcome back!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    I was off in my days yesterday...

Day 9: hostess donettes for breakfast, fancy chocolates and two glasses of one of my favorite wines...

6dnhw8vabu1o.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    No more bars!

tumblr_m2ugqgHAfc1qkdyabo1_500_zpsf44241b2.gif
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Day 1 - Banana custard pie - Vanilla ice cream, custard, biscuits, sliced bananas. Salted Caramel macaroon. Boston cream puff
    Day 2 - Ben & Jerry's Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core - It's the first out of the new core series that I have tried. It was good and I'm sure many will enjoy it but it's not for me. The flavor was a bit powerful on the cookie side and it over powered the cookie butter. DLV will finish it off, I think.
    Day 3 -Lindt Chocolate - Hello My Name Is Sweet Popcorn. Sooooooooooooooooo good.
    Day 4 -Talenti - Salted peanut caramel - YUM!!!!
    Day 5 - Ben & Jerry's - Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core
    Day 6 - Ben & Jerry's - Tonight Dough
    Day 7 - Talenti - Salted peanut caramel
    Day 8 - Ben & Jerry's - Tonight Dough

Oh yeah, look ma!!!! No more bars!!![/quote]

Keep this you will probably need it!

getoutofjail.jpg
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Day 1: Chocolate Peanut butter pie, french toast cupcake, Chocopologie burnt caramel & hawaiian sea salt chocolate square, Cup of Joe Macaron
    Day 2: Orange creamsicle macaron, Irish car bomb cupcake, and more of the Chocopologie which is very good but not worth the price.
    Day 3: Smores macaron, Irish car bomb cupcake
    Day 4: Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake & Shamrock shake
    Day 5: 2 servings Talenti Coffee Toffee, Strawberry milkshake
    Day 6: Coffee Toffee milkshake
    Day 7: 1 serving Talenti Coffee Toffee
    Day 8: Talenti Coconut with chocolate syrup
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member

Day 1 - Talenti caramel apple pie, Lindt chocolates (hazelnut torte and molten lava cake) and a Suchard rocher
    Day 2 - Graze seeds and fruit flapjack, pumpkin pie
    Day 3 - chocolate chip cannoli French toast, madeleine, strawberry shortcake, Lindt hazelnut torte
    Day 4 - Talenti chocolate chip cookie dough, Lindt hazelnut torte, chili and honey almond
    Day 5 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Lindt gianduja, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 6 - butterscoth creme brulee with ice cream, Lindt sea salt caramel truffle, chocolate fudge pop tarts with Talenti frudge brownie
    Day 7 - Talenti raspberry cheesecake, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 8 - chocolate almond croissant, Talenti salted peanut caramel
    Day 9 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Lindt molte lava cake

Day 10 - Lindt hazelnet torte and

wn-speculoos-cookie-butter-cheesecake-bites.png

I had 3 (turns out they are smaller than the 25g serving too). So flipping delicious. The crust is to die for. I hope they don't run out because I'm going to have to buy some again.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Ugh, I'm soooo behind. I've definitely been keeping up with the cleanse, just not with posting. Ya'll have contributed some delicious looking finds!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    I'm behind too.
    Day 7: Talenti sea salt caramel
    Day 8: Breckenridge Vanilla Porter and Fat Heads Bumbleberry Beer (I'm counting these because vanilla and fruity)
    Day 9: Key lime pie and Hagen Daaz tiramisu gelato. My grocery had the little single serve containers, so I got one to try. I really liked it, so am going to try to find the pints.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    edited March 2015
    gk6m25e4dcsm.jpg
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. a tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5-thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough
    6- talenti chocolate chip cookie dough with added cookie dough.
    7-Most of a tube of thin mints. Some cookie dough.
    8- box of tre foils. I just said no to the girl scouts today. So only one box of samoas left.
    9-3 servings of talenti oatmeal raisin cookie and 1 if chocolate chip cookie dough. Both gone. Finally.
    10-pecan roll for breakfast. Talenti raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    edited March 2015

Oh yeah, look ma!!!! No more bars!!!

Keep this you will probably need it!

getoutofjail.jpg
    [/quote]
    Welcome back MrM!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Day 1: Chocolate peanut butter brownie
    Day 2: Cinnamon rolls, strawberry & apricot swirl pound cake
    Day 3: homemade sugar cookies
    Day 4: Chocolate peanut butter cup Talenti
    Day 5: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 6: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 7: chocolate drop (chocolate covered pound cake from local bakery)
    Day 8: chocolate peanut butter cup talenti and butter pecan talenti
    Day 9: butter pecan talenti.
    10: Snickers and Twix

I want that pecan roll. Like now.