Day 3- Blue Bell Krazy Kookie Dough with some chocolate chips mixed in
    Day 4- Chocolate vanilla creme Pop-Tarts
    Day 5- Chocolate Chunk Rice Krispie and and a Cadbury chocolate egg
    Day 6- Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies and Keebler Pecan Sandies
    Day 7- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon bun cookies
    Day 8- Do-si-dos and Endangered Species almond creme chocolate
    Day 9- Talenti coffee chocolate chip
    Day 10- The Tonight Dough and some mystery peeps

I went to go get a new Talenti tub and said screw that noise when I realized I found a store that carried this ice cream that eluded me for so long.
    JlrcSNK.jpgIt just made my day.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Thanks guys. It's good to be free but I might need that get out of jail free card soon seeing that I just called out a moderator in the main forum.

>:) You got to comfy behind bars!

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Cortelli wrote: »
    Thanks guys. It's good to be free but I might need that get out of jail free card soon seeing that I just called out a moderator in the main forum.

I think so.

In other news.

Someone finally got an MRI today. Wearing the world's biggest gown.
    WwJx8JJ.jpg?2

Woo, fashion statement!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

I think so.

In other news.

WwJx8JJ.jpg?2

tumblr_mpyungTcuu1rcu3n3o1_250_zpsdc11181d.gif

I always feel that way in hospital gowns. Of course the difference is I'm actually pretty small.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member

I think so.

In other news.

WwJx8JJ.jpg?2

Think that thing is supposed to tie in the front. Giggity.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

I think so.

In other news.

WwJx8JJ.jpg?2

You're ready to rock the runway.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Day 1: Triple berry pie
    Day 2: triple berry pie and white chocolate snickerdoodles
    Day 3: mini cadbury creme eggs
    Day 4: Chai Latte ice cream
    Day 5: Breyer's Strawberry Truffle gelato indulgences
    Day 6: Haagen Dazs Spiced Pecan Turtle and a cadbury creme egg cupcake.
    Day 7: cadbury creme egg cupcake
    Day 8: cadbury creme egg cupcake and Haagen Dazs pralines and cream
    Day 9: the last cadbury egg cupcake, 2 tagalongs/peanut butter patties and Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel
    Day 10: Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel and a lemon scone

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    I love MRIs. Can you say scheduled nap time?
  • Cortelli
    Wait, that's a hospital gown? I assumed that was just your "lounging around the house and maybe running errands in the neighborhood mumu." Doesn't everyone have one of those? Take it home with you! (Parent ProTip: wearing something like that outdoors for even a fraction of a second, e.g., grabbing something off the porch or taking out the trash, will horrify your teens and pre-teens for days on end, even if no one necessarily sees you)

@Acrylics - that lemon scone looks very, very tasty! I have been wondering what sort of cleanse item I should have today and I may go down and get a scone or a piece of bundt cake or something from a bakery downtown. It is just hitting all my flavor buttons right now.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    I love MRIs. Can you say scheduled nap time?

I knew there had to be something behind all that creativity. Extra radiation.

:laugh:

Probably truer than you know.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Welcome back MrM! That gown is sexay.

Day 10 cleanse was Talenti Caribbean Coconut.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Day 1: apple pie/Caramel Apple Pie Talenti
    Day 2: Ghirardelli 72% Cacao squares
    Day 3: Breyer's Gelato Indulgences Triple Chocolate
    Day 4: cinnamon and sugar popcorn/Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch/Hershey's syrup
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch
    Day 6: Skinny Cow Mint Cone with Ganache
    Day 7: Edwards New York Cheesecake Single with chocolate coconut sauce
    Day 8: Dannon Creamery dark chocolate pudding and Crispy M&Ms
    Day 9: Skinny Cow Mint sandwich
    Day 10: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel "soup" (a minute and a half to thaw the top enough to dig in, and the rest was basically liquid)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Day 1: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 2: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 3: Cadbury Chocolate Creme Egg
    Day 4: Chocolate cupcake with green icing and sprinkles
    Day 5: Another cupcake.
    Day 6: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 7: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate and later Peeps with a Blue Moon
    Day 8: Cadbury Chocolate Cream Egg with breakfast, later Peeps
    Day 9: Phin & Phebes Vanilla Cinnamon ice cream
    Day 10: Not many calories left, so a couple of Dove Dark Chocolate Promises and a cup of chocolate chai tea.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Ok I already can't remember what I had the first 9 days. So I will go with
    Day 10: Mini Cupcakes

Well, ok, they are sitting here getting a bit warmer (I keep them frozen until I eat them) - the cupcake is all good (microwave for 10 seconds on 40% power) but the frosting is still a bit firm. And that is only if I get them before Barney does. He usually takes off with the cupcake wrapper from the first one while I eat the second one.

dlhmnh1pqxan.jpg

Sorry it is kinda blurry - hard to get a picture of him smelling them and also keep him from licking them at the same time. Now he is just trying to sit on my computer so I can't post the incriminating picture.
  • Cortelli
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.
    Day 6: Mission Hill Creamery Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 7: More McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 8: MIL waffles.
    Day 9: Generic raspberry pastry.
    Day 10: Raspberry Sponge Cake + a touch of Ricotta & Fig ice cream from Mission Hill.

I went in (a modest) search for a glazed scone or maybe a bundt cake, but many bakeries had closed by the time I shook free. I didn't want to just go to Nothing Bundt Cakes, and ended up getting entranced with berries, as happens too often when I go in search of sweets. Just a little piece of sponge cake soaked in raspberry compote between cream cheese layers. Definitely cured my berry withdrawal. And added a little MH Ricotta & Fig ice cream, too.

eeeralyxagrv.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.
    Day 6: Mission Hill Creamery Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 7: More McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 8: MIL waffles.
    Day 9: Generic raspberry pastry.
    Day 10: Raspberry Sponge Cake + a touch of Ricotta & Fig ice cream from Mission Hill.

I went in (a modest) search for a glazed scone or maybe a bundt cake, but many bakeries had closed by the time I shook free. I didn't want to just go to Nothing Bundt Cakes, and ended up getting entranced with berries, as happens too often when I go in search of sweets. Just a little piece of sponge cake soaked in raspberry compote between cream cheese layers. Definitely cured my berry withdrawal. And added a little MH Ricotta & Fig ice cream, too.

eeeralyxagrv.jpg

Yum.

There's a new bakery down the street from me. Previously we've never had one. I keep meaning to try it out but then I end up just making whatever it is that I want.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
    Day 11: Going to eat a few peeps, Lindt Creme Brulee (few pieces), & Russell Stover (Birthday Cake Egg & Vanilla Cream egg)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    The MRI was fine for the first 35 min, the last 10 I started getting super hot and began sweating. 10 minutes to long. Have another one scheduled for next Monday. Sigh.

Boo, I was hoping the MRI meant progress, but sounds like you're still grounded for a while. I did think of you yesterday when a guy running around the track flipped off an ambulance with a huge grin on his face. Only thing I could think of was he was an EMT for the same company (the track is around a park across the street from the medical center). I know you EMTs are crazy...

Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 3: Cadbury caramel egg and Dryers salted caramel and pretzel frozen custard.
    Day 4: Martin House Counterclockwise, Prairie Limo Tint, and Sierra Nevada Wild Hop Neomexicanus, and Cadbury caramel egg.
    Day 5: B&J salted caramel core.
    Day 6: Butterfinger and blue bell krazy kookie dough.
    Day 7: peanut butter chip cookie and 2 Italian margaritas
    Day 8: I Fried snickers, fried nutter butters, fried smores, and fried dough e o's.
    Day 9: Whatchamacallit and convict hill oatmeal stout.
    Day 10: Chocolate croissant from La Madeleine. Meh, I think I'd have preferred it without the chocolate to be honest...
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    I'm off on my days :cry:

But yesterday I tried the Breyers Tiramisu gelato. I was quite disappointed. It was really bland - mostly just the cream taste all their gelatos seem to have with only a hint of the tiramisu flavor. Next time I'll splurge and buy Talenti.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    mathjulz wrote: »
    I'm off on my days :cry:

But yesterday I tried the Breyers Tiramisu gelato. I was quite disappointed. It was really bland - mostly just the cream taste all their gelatos seem to have with only a hint of the tiramisu flavor. Next time I'll splurge and buy Talenti.

Really? I actually really liked it.

Day 1 - Talenti caramel apple pie, Lindt chocolates (hazelnut torte and molten lava cake) and a Suchard rocher
    Day 2 - Graze seeds and fruit flapjack, pumpkin pie
    Day 3 - chocolate chip cannoli French toast, madeleine, strawberry shortcake, Lindt hazelnut torte
    Day 4 - Talenti chocolate chip cookie dough, Lindt hazelnut torte, chili and honey almond
    Day 5 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Lindt gianduja, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 6 - butterscoth creme brulee with ice cream, Lindt sea salt caramel truffle, chocolate fudge pop tarts with Talenti frudge brownie
    Day 7 - Talenti raspberry cheesecake, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 8 - chocolate almond croissant, Talenti salted peanut caramel
    Day 9 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Lindt molte lava cake
    Day 10 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Trader Joe's cookie butter cheesecake bites

Day 11 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream (got more this time... and actually put some back. I don't like this so much with a bigger serving. I think I'll let my husband finish that one... too limey for me I guess. A piece of Lindt hazelnut torte and some of this that is somehow left from my kids birthday a month ago

friendlys%2Bcelebration%2Broll%2Bdessert%2Bice%2Bcream%2Bbox.jpg

Really love that thing. The frosting layer is to die for.