Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Day 11: some dark chocolate and a serving of Caramel Cookie Crunch Talenti.

Day 12 (today) will be cupcakes and more cupcakes. I'm excited.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

Finally got a food scale today. Found out I've been overestimating my ice cream servings by about 20g. Score!!
    That's why I got a food scale. To make sure I get to eat as much as possible, lol!
    I remember when I first weighed out shredded cheese and was pleasantly surprised.

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

Finally got a food scale today. Found out I've been overestimating my ice cream servings by about 20g. Score!!
    That's why I got a food scale. To make sure I get to eat as much as possible, lol!
    I remember when I first weighed out shredded cheese and was pleasantly surprised.

That, cottage cheese, and tuna were the ones I was overestimating. Ice cream was another story. :cry:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. a tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5-thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough
    6- talenti chocolate chip cookie dough with added cookie dough.
    7-Most of a tube of thin mints. Some cookie dough.
    8- box of tre foils. I just said no to the girl scouts today. So only one box of samoas left.
    9-3 servings of talenti oatmeal raisin cookie and 1 if chocolate chip cookie dough. Both gone. Finally.
    10-pecan roll for breakfast. Breyers raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
    11-half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    12- pumpkin spice muffin and half pint of raspberry cheesecake talentikyronl0t8cge.jpg

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Oh I wish I was still eating at maintenance and could eat half a pint of ice cream at once, lol! I still arguably eat too many sweets.

Day 1 - Talenti caramel apple pie, Lindt chocolates (hazelnut torte and molten lava cake) and a Suchard rocher
    Day 2 - Graze seeds and fruit flapjack, pumpkin pie
    Day 3 - chocolate chip cannoli French toast, madeleine, strawberry shortcake, Lindt hazelnut torte
    Day 4 - Talenti chocolate chip cookie dough, Lindt hazelnut torte, chili and honey almond
    Day 5 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Lindt gianduja, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 6 - butterscoth creme brulee with ice cream, Lindt sea salt caramel truffle, chocolate fudge pop tarts with Talenti frudge brownie
    Day 7 - Talenti raspberry cheesecake, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 8 - chocolate almond croissant, Talenti salted peanut caramel
    Day 9 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Lindt molte lava cake
    Day 10 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Trader Joe's cookie butter cheesecake bites
    Day 11 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Friendly's celebration dessert roll, strawberry tarlette, Lindt sea salt caramel

Day 12 - Belgian waffle with Talenti sea salt caramel and whipped cream, Trader Joe's cookie butter cheesecake bites, more of that Lindt sea salt caramel
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Day 1: cherry strudel
    Day 2: chocolate chip pancakes
    Day 3: pecan bun.
    Day 4: Pumpkin french toast
    5vdso1a0kpp5.jpg

Day 5: Reese's egg (the best of all the Reese's!)
    Day 6: Cadbury creme egg (first time I've ever had one if you can believe it. Verdict: way too sweet for me. Weird. Never thought I'd say that)
    Day 7: Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl (first time for that too. Verdict: meh. I really thought I'd like the banana flavor more than I did. It was just kinda weird.)
    Day 8: Reese's peanut butter cup
    Day 9: Peanut butter cup ice cream
    Day 10: Miniature chocolate egg, Reese's peanut butter spread on a shortcake shell with bananas. (Sensing a theme here?)
    7ziigxmuhorw.jpg

Day 11: miniature chocolate eggs, Peanut butter cup ice cream again. Totally could eat that every damn day.
    Day 12: TBD...
  • WillLift4Tats
    Me thinks I'm due for some variation here. Skimming through previous posts for inspiration...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    I need to step up my game as well - I have been limping by on some fancy chocolates and cadbury mini eggs that I bought last week.

I'm looking forward to a mid-cleanse weigh in this weekend to see how things are progressing.

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Day 1: blueberry pie
    Day 2: roasted peeps and Cadbury mini eggs
    Day 3: Girl Scout Doh Si Dohs
    Day 4: baileys and coffee
    Day 5: Green and Black 70% dark chocolate
    Day 6: chocolate chip and Spring M&M cookie, FroYo: snickerdoodle, graham cracker and cappucino yogurt (should have skipped cappucino) with heath bar and chocolate chips.
    Day 7: S'mores Donut Dessert from Tom+Chee, Fancy Chocolates from Cocoa Dolce
    Day 8: Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookies
    Day 9: Hostess Donettes, Fancy Chocolates
    Day 10: Cadbury Mini Eggs, Fancy Chocolates, Red Velvet Russell Stover Egg (terrible), Red Velvet Cupcake Wine (awesome)
    Day 11: Chobani Chocolate Haze Flipz (I seriously love these things) and the last of my Fancy Chocolates

So far today I had Lemon Poppyseed bread at the coffee kiosk at the imaging center when I went in for a "woo hoo you are over 40 now, go have an awkward and uncomfortable annual experience". Pretty sure that experience justifies more fun treats later today.

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    That french toast looks awesome. I think I'm going to have to make challah tonight so I can have stuffed french toast this weekend.
  • 970Mikaela1
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I need to step up my game as well - I have been limping by on some fancy chocolates and cadbury mini eggs that I bought last week.

I'm looking forward to a mid-cleanse weigh in this weekend to see how things are progressing.

Lol I'm not....I'm supposed to be cutting my 8 lb bulk. Cleansing and cutting do not work together for me. As long as I'm not up I'll be a happy cleanser.
  • 970Mikaela1
    Me thinks I'm due for some variation here. Skimming through previous posts for inspiration...

I want the pumpkin French toast......
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    That french toast looks awesome. I think I'm going to have to make challah tonight so I can have stuffed french toast this weekend.

I want to see pictures of that...

I've been wanting to make some brioche/craquelin, do you know where to find caster sugar?
  • CooCooPuff
    Day 1- Samoas
    Day 2- S'mores Rice Krispy Bar and some cinnamon cookies
    Day 3- Blue Bell Krazy Kookie Dough with some chocolate chips mixed in
    Day 4- Chocolate vanilla creme Pop-Tarts
    Day 5- Chocolate Chunk Rice Krispie and and a Cadbury chocolate egg
    Day 6- Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies and Keebler Pecan Sandies
    Day 7- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon bun cookies
    Day 8- Do-si-dos and Endangered Species almond creme chocolate
    Day 9- Talenti coffee chocolate chip
    Day 10- The Tonight Dough and some mystery peeps
    Day 11- Frosted Easter Rice Krispie
    Day 12- Talenti coffee chocolate chip and a Russell Stover strawberry creme egg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

I want to see pictures of that...

I've been wanting to make some brioche/craquelin, do you know where to find caster sugar?

Fresh Market has it but I'm too cheap to buy it there. I put granulated sugar in the food processor for a bit.
  • WillLift4Tats

+1 for the pics

I want the pumpkin French toast......

Oh it was sooooo good. Cinnamon butter too. Yumm.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Day 1: Triple berry pie
    Day 2: triple berry pie and white chocolate snickerdoodles
    Day 3: mini cadbury creme eggs
    Day 4: Chai Latte ice cream
    Day 5: Breyer's Strawberry Truffle gelato indulgences
    Day 6: Haagen Dazs Spiced Pecan Turtle and a cadbury creme egg cupcake.
    Day 7: cadbury creme egg cupcake
    Day 8: cadbury creme egg cupcake and Haagen Dazs pralines and cream
    Day 9: the last cadbury egg cupcake, 2 tagalongs/peanut butter patties and Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel
    Day 10: Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel and a lemon scone
    Day 11: Lemon scone and Tonight Dough
    Day 12: Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel, lemon scone, mini cadbury egg
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited March 2015
    Day 1: Chocolate peanut butter brownie
    Day 2: Cinnamon rolls, strawberry & apricot swirl pound cake
    Day 3: homemade sugar cookies
    Day 4: Chocolate peanut butter cup Talenti
    Day 5: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 6: Southern Butter Pecan Talenti
    Day 7: chocolate drop (chocolate covered pound cake from local bakery)
    Day 8: chocolate peanut butter cup talenti and butter pecan talenti
    Day 9: butter pecan talenti.
    10: Snickers and Twix
    11. Talenti Belgium chocolate
    12. A Samoa Talenti chocolate ice cream sandwich. gc0hsy2bkdui.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    Amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2015
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
    Day 11: Going to eat a few peeps, Lindt Creme Brulee (few pieces), & Russell Stover (Birthday Cake Egg & Vanilla Cream egg)
    Day 12: Oh My Yog! Apple Cinnamon Yogurt, a few Peeps, & finished the last of my Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut