Phase 2 strolling thread!

Options

Replies

• magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Morning b e a c h e r s !

Best day yet. Slept last night. Up at 4:15. Able to pedal. No pain. Lunch was made night before. Going to make the most of this day so that I make tomorrow even better! B)
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Magic,

I misread your greeting--had to look at it a second time to make sure you were not cussing us out :) .

Glad it was a good day--and night. It's miserable when you don't sleep well
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Magic,

I misread your greeting--had to look at it a second time to make sure you were not cussing us out :) .

Glad it was a good day--and night. It's miserable when you don't sleep well
    Every time I try to write b e a c h e r s it wrote bleachers >:) so I did it that way. Lol B)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi every one thanks for welcome, wow you remember me magic, that's s nice, yes im a big fan of sbd, well all good so far, im prepping like before, making soups and egg cups, fritatas etc for the week. Feels really good to be back and focussed. The accident was a big life changing momment, life's like that I guess, I have a lot of hurdles to get through, as we all do. We will get there love the beach :))) ps that profile pic is me 2012 or 13 found it on here when I came back, so its my goal, all due to sbd and exercise. Exercise is a bit trickier but will try. Goodluck everyone im on day 7 phase 1 :)
  • magic71755
    Options
    You must have had quite an accident. So sorry c2 :'( But good for you making major strides back to healthy you!
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Morning all... Not the best sleep but heading to my little pedal pusher. I took a peek at the scale...not getting anywhere. Somewhat discouraged...but here I am with my menu...moving forward.

Day 5 Phase 1
    b: same, zipp fizz, scrambled eggs
    s: almonds
    l: boneless skinless chicken, light mayo, romaine, sugar snap peas, wholly guacamole 100 cal pack (soooooooooooooo good)
    s: macro greens, sugar free popsicles (two)
    d: tilapia, herb salad with cukes, sugar snap peas, red onions, Newman's Light Italian
    d: Healthy Choice fudge bar with 32 grams peanut butter. Trust me, I measure...cuz I can get carried away with the PB
    Late night snacky: sleepy time tea, two light baby bels.

And there you go. Later, mates...off to pedal.
  • c2111
    Options
    Thanks x ill get there, I hate bad night sleeps really affects the day, have you tried sleeptime tea celestial seasonings, im religous about it lol, you can get melatonin from pharmacists ive never tried, it increases your natural sleep hormone its available in Oz, I haven't tried it but have had some friends use when I used to work shifts. Ahh the accident I was crossing the road :( broke leg arm losts skin damaged spine, yeah when I do something I do it well lol
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    c2111 wrote: »
    Thanks x ill get there, I hate bad night sleeps really affects the day, have you tried sleeptime tea celestial seasonings, im religous about it lol, you can get melatonin from pharmacists ive never tried, it increases your natural sleep hormone its available in Oz, I haven't tried it but have had some friends use when I used to work shifts. Ahh the accident I was crossing the road :( broke leg arm losts skin damaged spine, yeah when I do something I do it well lol

I have tried melatonin ...does not work. I do use Sleepy Time...love it...new flavor with honey. I am now using something called Natural Calm...it's a magnesium drink. Works ok. I slept well, cept I woke up at 3...I like to sleep til 4...oh well, tonight will be better.

Wow, that is some kind of accident. But were you in your car? Or were you walking? I am so sorry. I know you are a young mommy...with little ones. This cannot be easy. You must have a good support system. Your little pic is adorable. I know you are a tiny one.

Ok, NOW I have to go.

Happy we are now four people posting.yayasisters.gif Good for moral support. I turn 68 in October...I would love to be at goal weight by then. Will do my best!

BTW, fit bit users...fitbit is coming out with a new model in November. One that really can be used in the water...I am for sure looking at this...I am limited on what exercises I can do...swimming, of course, is one of them...this might get me in the pool more often .

HAGDE! Ok, NOW I have to go. midsumsmile.gif
  • c2111
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Aww thanks, pedestrian :( bed time here, thank you for your kind words, see you tomorrow x
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Magic--don't be discouraged. The weight loss will come--just trust the system. It's worked for me, and I'm older than you. It may come slowly, not as fast as when we were whippersnappers. Also, one weigh-in is not a good test--you don't know what is going on in your body that day. Last week, I weighed myself and couldn't understand why I'd gained a pound. Next day, I had a great bathroom session and "lost" the pound. Also, do you use a lot of sodium? That makes your body retain water. (I don't know what a zip fizz is, but I would check the sodium.) As for the sleeping, they say to turn off electronics (TV, computer, cell phone) at least an hour before going to bed--the blue light they emit messes with sleep. Spend the hour doing quiet activities (reading, sudokus).

C2--you poor thing. Your accident sounds awful. I'm so glad you are on the road to recovery and that you've joined us.

Today's plan:

B: V8 juice, Bran Buds, skim milk, banana
    L: clementine, spinach salad with hard-boiled egg, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, red pepper, Laughing Cow herb garlic cheese, radishes, carrots, tomatoes, blueberries
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; cottage cheese
    Dinner: small mixed salad, salmon, Great Northern beans, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack walnuts and almonds
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks so much for the pep talk silver! Totally appreciated! <3

Staying off the scale til sat morn! :p
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    So much going on here! Wow. Hope everyone is okay.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I'm getting back on track after travel....today (sans groceries for some of it):
    Br: quest bar and V8
    sn: none
    lu: EVOL burrito
    sn: carrots, celery, string cheese
    di: home made split pea soup with ham
    de: chardonnay and dark chocolate
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Welcome back fearless leader! It was your reboot back in February 2015 that I lost a total of 17 pounds now I've gained seven back in so I'm at 1:47 and I need to lose another 17 because I want to get down to 130 so could you stick around and make sure you're here so that you can help to push me along :o thank you so much. I truly do appreciate the support... So very happy The three of you are posting!
  • c2111
    Options
    Yum Sabine :) my diary is logged there, love the Chardonnay and dark chocc mmmm
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited August 2016
    Options
    magic71755 wrote: »
    Welcome back fearless leader! It was your reboot back in February 2015 that I lost a total of 17 pounds now I've gained seven back in so I'm at 1:47 and I need to lose another 17 because I want to get down to 130 so could you stick around and make sure you're here so that you can help to push me along :o thank you so much. I truly do appreciate the support... So very happy The three of you are posting!

I'm here! But you don't need me!!!
    I'd sure love to be 130 again. But GAHHHHHH it's hard in menopause! The scale is all over the place!!!!

I'm pondering a reboot as well... but just made a crockpot of split pea soup. :smile:

oh, HAY!!!! I just made this! and it's SB P1 compliant.
    http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2005/12/split-pea-soup-with-bay-leaves-and.html
  • c2111
    Options
    Oh my that soup looks so good! Love kalyns kitchen :)
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm only 5 two. So 130 is probably within reason! I love that you're all here. And silver makes me believe it's possible once again to get lean at a senior's age! That makes me very happy! o:)
  • magic71755
    Options
    blissysmile.gif

Morning all...

b zipp fizz hb eggs
    s mozza stick almonds
    l veggie burger, sugar snap peas, guacaomole snack pack (wholly guacamole)
    d el pollo loco (fire grilled chicken) cole slaw
    d hc fudge bar
    late night sleepy time tea, light baby bel

HAGDE! septboard.gif
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    magic71755 wrote: »
    blissysmile.gif

Morning all...

b zipp fizz hb eggs
    s mozza stick almonds
    l veggie burger, sugar snap peas, guacaomole snack pack (wholly guacamole)
    d el pollo loco (fire grilled chicken) cole slaw
    d hc fudge bar
    late night sleepy time tea, light baby bel

HAGDE! septboard.gif

My plan:
    b quest and V8
    s half an apple with PB
    l veg burger in low carb wrap
    s half an apple
    d sashimi and edamame
    de chardonnay (dinner out)