Options
    Thanks for the link, Sabine.

Morning, ladies!

Today's Plan:

b: HB egg, Miracle Reds
    s: 15 almonds, organic stringles
    l: orowheat thin ham sammy with mustard and romaine, nectarine
    s: HB egg, Miracle Reds
    d: chicken, applesauce, grilled asparagus and freshly grated parm/reg, blueberries
    d: yogurt bar and sliced almonds 15 grams

HAGDE!
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Looks like everybody is doing well. Too hot to walk (real feel temp today scheduled to be 105), and it's already very humid. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

Today:

B: V8 juice, Bran Buds, skim milk, banana
    L: clementine, spinach salad with lots of goodies
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain yogurt with clementine
    Dinner: mixed green salad, tuna salad, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds

HAGDE!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was CHALLENGING! Hubs wanted BWW (Buffalo wild wings). oy.

Br: miso soup
    sn: berries
    lu: turkey, cheese, pesto in a low carb wrap
    sn: cheese stick
    di: big salad, and a few (4) boneless wings
    de: chardonnay

Today's plan:
    br: miso soup
    sn: berries
    lu: ham, cheese in a low carb wrap
    sn: cheese stick
    di: salmon caesar salad
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Yesterday was challenging for me too. I just kept being hungry, but I think it was more boredom/anxiety than really hunger. Still, I stayed on program. It helped that I have a doctor appointment next week where I know I'll get weighed :) . I need all the motivation I can get, and the support I get from you guys has been invaluable.

So, today is another day, though some of the food will be familiar:

L: clementine, spinach salad with lots of goodies
    Dinner: mixed green salad, turkey meatloaf with white beans and mushrooms, edamame, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds

Thanks again, guys!
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Morning, Gals!

Hope today is a good day for all of us...I go in a bit late today...working a ten hour shift (10 - 8pm) , however, to cover a gal on vacation. Vacation? WHAT IS THAT? B):p (Problem is I woke up my normal time...5...at least I did not wake up at 4, which I sometimes do.) :o

b: egg white om, miracle reds
    l: ham (columbus smoked applewood) sammie on 100 cal orowheat, mustard, nectarine
    s: organic mozza stick (Stringles), 15 almonds
    d: veggie stir fry with chicken and odon noodles
    d: yogurt bar 15 grams almonds

THE END!
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Hi, folks. Hope all is going well with you. It is sweltering in NY (real feel 105-110) for the umpteenth day in a row. Not typical NY weather, even for August. I've been staying inside as much as possible since I have asthma, so no long walks in the park.

I've been pretty good about staying on Phase 2, so I was kind of bummed when I got the results of my bloodwork back. I got onto SB in March because my last bloodwork in Feb. showed I was prediabetic. Last week's bloodwork showed exactly the same numbers, though my cholesterol was down :) . And, of course, my weight is down. I'm seeing my doctor later this week, so I'll talk to him about it. I'm still planning to stay on SB, but I was hoping better eating would lower my diabetes risk.

Anyway, yesterday was a really good day for me in terms of eating; I expect the same today:

L: apple, spinach salad with lots of goodies
    Dinner: mixed green salad, herb-breaded turkey cutlets with mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Yesterday, final:
    Br: V8 juice, a protein bar
    lu: salmon with spinach
    sn: popcorn
    di: salmon with spinach and anchovies
    de: chardonnay

today's plan:
    Br: V8 and a protein bar
    lu: turkey and cheese in a low carb wrap
    sn: blue berries and string cheese
    di: mapo tofu
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Silvergirl, discouraging, yes, but do not get too too bummed. Let the doc go over the numbers with you...explain what you have been doing. And maybe run the test again. Perhaps you had something that spiked the numbers? You are doing great...you should be proud of yourself! B)

Sorry bout the heat...hang in there...cooler temps around the corner.

Today's Plan...

whole wheat waffles, miracle reds

ham sammie on whole wheat, nectarine

macro greens

taco salad with one ounce of baked blue corn chips

healthy choice bar with 15 grams walnuts

Back to work Monday. Managed to pedal today. Had a horrible day on Saturday. Turned it around yesterday. I do like the miracle reds and macro greens. I think I will stick with them for awhile ... I think they are helping to reign in the over eating part of my plan.

Anyway, it's worth a try.

Have a good day ladies. Time to hit the shower.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Hi, folks. Hope all is going well with you. It is sweltering in NY (real feel 105-110) for the umpteenth day in a row. Not typical NY weather, even for August. I've been staying inside as much as possible since I have asthma, so no long walks in the park.

I've been pretty good about staying on Phase 2, so I was kind of bummed when I got the results of my bloodwork back. I got onto SB in March because my last bloodwork in Feb. showed I was prediabetic. Last week's bloodwork showed exactly the same numbers, though my cholesterol was down :) . And, of course, my weight is down. I'm seeing my doctor later this week, so I'll talk to him about it. I'm still planning to stay on SB, but I was hoping better eating would lower my diabetes risk.

Anyway, yesterday was a really good day for me in terms of eating; I expect the same today:

Dinner: mixed green salad, herb-breaded turkey cutlets with mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds

Give it time. It will go down! My colleague had the same numbers for six months or so. After he lost about 30 LBS (on SB) his numbers went down.
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Thanks, folks, for the moral support. I think I'm OK about the numbers today. I'm still doing what I'm supposed to be doing in terms of eating right on Phase 2, and I expect to continue. It feels good, and it is not too difficult to stay compliant.

Today's plan:

Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain yogurt with blueberries
    Di: mixed green salad, egg white mushroom and onion omelet, Birds Eye mixed vegetables, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds
  • magic71755
    Options
    Taco salad. Chopped cold crispy ice berg. Tomatoes onions kidney beans salsa extra lean ground beef one ounce chips
  • magic71755
    Options
    Menu same. Up, peddling. Hope this is the start of a trend. Two days awake at 4:30. Time to ride recumbent bike!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    yesterday final:
    Br: V8 and a protein bar
    lu: turkey and cheese in a low carb wrap
    sn: blue berries and string cheese
    di: mapo tofu

Today's plan is pretty much the same!

• silvergirl33
    Options
    Me too!

Today:

Dinner: mixed green salad, turkey cutlets with mushrooms, Green Giant baby vegetables medley, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Day three, up at 4:30...I'm so excited. :) Little by little I am getting into a groove with containing my overeating and having more energy after work.

Today's Menu:chef.gif

whole wheat waffles, nsa syrup, miracle reds

ham and swiss cheese sammie on whole wheat, cantaloupe

macro greens, nectarine

tacos...two real shells from Trader Joes...extra lean ground beef, kidney beans, LTO, salsa, watermelon

ONE Julie's strawberry bar and 15 grams slivered almonds

Hope everyone yayasisters.gif has a great day. B) Very happy I got my bike ride in this morning. YAY....THREE DAYS IN A ROW! <3
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Congrats, Magic, on your newfound energy and your biking. I'm impressed.

Today's plan:

L: apple, tuna salad on whole wheat pocket, Green Giant Healthy Weight vegetables
    Dinner: mixed green salad, Pomegranate Chicken, black beans, mini whole wheat pita, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds

Going to the supermarket after lunch, so I'll have lots of greens for the next few days :)
  • magic71755
    Options
    Morning gang...I am thinking menu is the same, pretty much.

b: Ezekiel English Muffin, egg, cheese sammie...with a touch of nsa jam, miracle reds.

l: ham and swiss on whole wheat, fruit

s: macro greens

d: taco salad with two shells broken in, fruit

d: strawberry bar with almonds

Enjoy your day! treeswing.gif
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Good morning all!

I'm starting out the same, though I don't know how I'll end up ;-). Dinner will be out, place still to be determined.

L: clementine, spinach salad with all the works--blueberries, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, hard-boiled egg, radish, mushrooms, black beans
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain FF yogurt with blueberries

Magic, how do you get those cool animations?
  • magic71755
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Silvergirl, the cute animations come from millan.net (I never thought about trying to see if they work here until the other day...and they do!) Yay!

fridaysmiley.gif

Today's Menu:

b my own egg mcmuffin, miracle reds

l ham and swiss on ww, nectarine

s macro greens

d chicken, baked sweet potato, broccoli and parm reg, freshly grated

d strawberry bar and almonds...maybe some popcorn

Time to chillout.gif and relax...we made it to w_fridaybfly2.gif
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Today's plan:

L: clementine, spinach salad with all the works--blueberries, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, hard-boiled egg, radish, mushrooms, Laughing Cow herb garlic cheese
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain FF yogurt with blueberries
    Dinner: mixed green salad, beef burgundy, Great Northern beans, Emerald 100-calorie pack walnuts and almonds

Enjoy the day and the weekend!