magic71755 Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Boo hoo Thanks guys!

Friday

B. Same. Burrito zipp fizz
    L roast beef and cheese on Ezekiel Apple
    S. Edamame
    D. Salmon 4 oz rice 1/4 c brown jasmine 7 grams butter Stir fry veggies light soy sauce

D. Hc fudge bar maybe pop corn
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Today's plan is a complete duplicate of yesterdays:
    sn: broth
    br: scrambled eggs with asparagus and smoked salmon
    lu: protein shake (Pilates class)
    sn: string cheese, mixed vegetables
    di: protein and veg
    de: frozen enlightened bar

I'm on sabbatical this semester, working from home, and am taking advantage of that to eat on a slightly different schedule
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Today, I gave up on my scale, which has been highly erratic. Yesterday's weight was 3 lbs. more than today's. I think part of it is the scale, which is really old, and gives me different readings when I get on consecutive times. Anyway, will get a new scale once we've moved--no sense having another thing to transport. Do any of you have any recommendations for a good scale? Thanks.

Today:

B: V8 juice, Bran Buds, skim milk, banana
    L: clementine, spinach salad with Laughing Cow herb and garlic cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, snap peas, radishes, sunflower seeds, carrots, roasted red peppers
    Snacks: pear/skim mozzarella stick; plain FF yogurt/apple
    Dinner: mixed green salad, sauteed chicken, steamed broccoli, Great Norther beans, mini whole wheat pita, pistachios
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    The fitbit aria scale is really popular. As is the withings. Both sync with MFP.
    I have a digital scale, but not one that syncs. It's consistent, and usually shows the same weight that the gym does (with adjustment for clothing, I try not to be nude at the gym ha).
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I got a really good scale...let me go and find it on amazon. It matches up to the doctor's as well.

Found it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NFWGBPI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

You might want to check it out. Same reading for me each time. I love it. Mostly excellent reviews...some not so.
  • magic71755
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Eating is going much better. My breakfast holdS me til lunch...eating at the desk is not the best idea...so snacks during the week are hard. (I'm the receptionist at a luxury car dealership).

One more burrito in the freezer...will then go back to my egg white omelet. If I do not have time to eat at home, I can take along...I get to work at 7...no one is there...just one sales manager and me, til about 8.

Moving back to whole foods for the rest of the day. The scale has moved downward finally...but until I up that exercise time, nothing is going to move A LOT.

I think I am going to break down and get another fit bit. New one comes out November. Can't wait that long. I am addicted.

My nighttime snacking is finally under control. I really measure out the popcorn...make it fresh in this microwave nordicware gizmo. (amazon https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Microwave-Popcorn-Popper/dp/B00004W4UP/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1474038316&sr=8-1&keywords=nordic+ware+popcorn ) One teaspoon evoo...three Tablespoons of PC. One fudge bar and tea. Munchy stuff ... sweet stuff and sleepy stuff.

Anyway, those are my rambling thoughts for now. I do feel good...I am just too F A T !

• silvergirl33
    Options
    Thanks for the scale info, folks. This will be helpful in a couple of weeks.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Yay. Found an old fit bit. Got it to work. Back in business!
  • magic71755
    Options
    Today looks like this...

b TJs bean and rice burrito, zipp fizz
    s miracle reds
    l steamed artichoke, cottage cheese and fruit
    s roast beef and cheese roll up, zipp fizz
    d salmon, rice, cauliflower
    d HC fudge bar
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Today:
    Still a bit "odd" for me, as we're nursing a pup who just had double knee surgery (I feel like the mum of a newborn!)

Brunch: an omelet. If we sneak out, it will be a veggie omelet, if we stay in, it will be ham and cheese and asparagus
    big snack: I'm thinking lox and cream cheese roll up, and some sliced red peppers OR peanuts in the shell
    Dinner: protein and veg! It's going to be either tofu and veg or bunless veggie burgers with avocado on the side
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Today:

L: clementine, spinach salad with Laughing Cow herb and garlic cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, snap peas, radishes, sunflower seeds, carrots, roasted red peppers
    Dinner: mixed green salad, chicken lentil stew, steamed asparagus, mini whole wheat bagel, pistachios
  • magic71755
    Options
    Best to your pup Sabine ! Ernestine and I are just at the vets now waiting for them to open at eight she has an early appointment. We haven't been here for a while and she's a cancer survivor so hoping for a good exam today
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Hope Ernestine is in perfect health.

Puppy is on the mend. He had bilateral luxating patellas that had to be "placed". AKA: knee caps that were't on his knees. It's going to be a long 8 weeks.

Today:
    activity: A run, and yoga (we decided not to go to the fair)
    snack: protein shake
    Brunch: ham and asparagus scramble with parmesan
    snack: veggie burger patty with salsa
    di: protein and vegetables of some kind!
    de: enlightened bar (mint chocolate chip)
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Hope Ernestine and puppy are both doing well.

Today:

Dinner: mixed green salad, sauteed chicken, steamed broccoli, mini whole wheat bagel, pistachios
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    BTW, my reboot is going well, and the scale has gone down a little!
  • magic71755
    Options
    Morning all... Ernestine had a pretty good report (thanks ladies)...we will learn more when labs come back. Wow, that is quite an ordeal for your pup. Good thing you are working from home these days to care of her, Sabine.

Today's Plan

b oatmeal, zipp fizz
    l roast beef and cheese on ezekiel, apple
    s macro reds, steamed edamame
    d chicken, artichoke, sweet potato
    d HC fudge bar

Good to hear your reboot is going well, Sabine. Silver...your day is always spot on...your salad is always so inviting.

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Yesterday, final
    Activity:10,000 step walk with hubs
    snack: protein shake
    snack: sliced tomato
    brunch: scrambled eggs with asparagus, smoked salmon, pesto
    snack: carb master yogurt
    dinner: big salad with beets and feta, two meatballs, some cheese
    dessert: chardonnay

Today: