Options
    Today's Plan

b eggs and zip fizz
    s cuties
    l amy's organic light and lean lasagna, sweet tango apple
    s guacamole and celery
    d don lee farms chicken patty on orowheat 100 cal bun
    d HC fudge bar with PB

HAGDE! Just put in my order for a new fit bit flex 2. Can be used in the water, officially. Yay. NOW, my time in the water will count. NO EXCUSES
  • silvergirl33
    silvergirl33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi,folks,

I'm really back now, though still living out of boxes (which is a bit disorienting).

Magic, I think you were the Ak Mak expert. I found some here in the South. How do you use it?

Anyway, today:

Br: V8 juice, All Bran Bran Buds, banana, skim milk
    L: spinach salad with clementine and cashews
    Sn: string cheese/pear; plain FF yogurt
    S: mixed green salad with some Bolthouse dressing, beef merlot, whole wheat mini bagel, Emerald 100-calorie pack of walnuts and almonds
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,792 Member
    Options
    AK MAKS...yumO I make little sammies with them...four crackers make two sams. OR with tea and Laughing Cow spread. Also good. With PB. Anything you like. The crunch factor is amazing and there is no WANTING more kinda feeling.

ENJOY!

Today's Plan

b eggs and zip fizz
    s cuties
    l chicken sam on 100 cal orowheat with light mayo (nsa), sweet tango apple
    s guacamole and celery, zip fizz
    CLEAN THE KITCHEN after work
    d fish and stir fry veggies, herb salad and newman's own lite italian
    d Healthy Choice fudge bar and PB...I still go over...but this is the first PB that doe not make me feel ill if I go over...that may NOT be a good thing. LOL

HAGD.
  • magic71755
    Options
    NEW fitbit flex2 is on the way...will arrive 10/20. I haven't charged my old one in awhile. Looking forward to using this one in the pool. No more scorching temps after work...I can now swim outside at my house without frying...OR...go to the gym and use the pool there. I seriously have zero excuses.

Feeling more positive these days. Began using CoQ10...Andrew Lessman from HSN. It really makes a difference.

Later, mates.
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Hi, all,

Today:

L: spinach salad with clementine and cashews
    Sn: string cheese/pear; plain FF yogurt
    S: mixed green salad with some Bolthouse dressing, protein and veggies TBD, whole wheat mini bagel, pistachios
  • magic71755
    Options
    Today's Plan...

b scrambled eggs, zipp fizz
    s celery and guacamole
    l chicken sammie
    s fruit
    d stir fry veggies, chicken
    d HC fudge bar and PB
  • magic71755
    Options
    B eggs and zip fizz
    S stir fry veggies
    L. Chicken Sam
    S guaca and celery
    D broccoli salad and chicken
    D hc and pb

Have a super duper Sunday B)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Everyone's marching along! Great work!
  • magic71755
    Options
    Today's Plan:

b eggs and zipp fizz
    l chicken sam, apple
    s guaca and celery
    d Amy's Light and Lean spinach lasagna
    d HC fudge bar, PB.

HAGDE. My post from yesterday is not here...hmmmm.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Still traveling! Five days left to go....
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Today:

L: clementine, shrimp and broccoli, and almonds
    Sn: string cheese/pear
    S: mixed green salad with some Bolthouse dressing, salmon, Green Giant Healthy Weight vegetables, whole wheat mini bagel, pistachios
  • magic71755
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Today's Plan

b eggs and zipp fizz
    l Don Lee Farms chicken sammy on Orowheat thin 100 cal bun with LTO, apple
    s guacamole and celery, ziipp fizz
    d Amy's Organic Light and Lean Lasagna, TJs organic herb salad and Newman's Own Light Italian, cuties
    d HC bar and PB

I am using Nutrisystem's slogan in my head these days...open the box, eat the food, lose the weight. Cuz I am not doing so great fixing my own meals completely from scratch lately. So I am using frozen food help, but at least trying to make the best choices out there.

HAGD.

BTW, Sabine, I am hooked on zipp fizz now. They had a variety box at Costco...I really love the orange cream and pink lemonade. Anyway, I love the stuff.

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    magic71755 wrote: »
    Today's Plan

b eggs and zipp fizz
    l Don Lee Farms chicken sammy on Orowheat thin 100 cal bun with LTO, apple
    s guacamole and celery, ziipp fizz
    d Amy's Organic Light and Lean Lasagna, TJs organic herb salad and Newman's Own Light Italian, cuties
    d HC bar and PB

I am using Nutrisystem's slogan in my head these days...open the box, eat the food, lose the weight. Cuz I am not doing so great fixing my own meals completely from scratch lately. So I am using frozen food help, but at least trying to make the best choices out there.

HAGD.

BTW, Sabine, I am hooked on zipp fizz now. They had a variety box at Costco...I really love the orange cream and pink lemonade. Anyway, I love the stuff.
    I get one flavor boxes on amazon because I *dont* like the pink lemonade. But yeah, I love the stuff!
  • magic71755
    Options
    I just ordered a box of orange cream from Amazon. Yay! Also, I have been looking on Amy's Organic website for some other options...she has quite a few that might help me get going. I am totally stuck.

My new fitbit arrives tomorrow. Hoping it will do the trick to get me in the pool. The weather is now cooperating and it is not scorching temps, so I can swim in apartment pool or gym pool after work. Apartment makes it so much more convenient and therefore, more apt to DO IT.

Later, mates.
  • magic71755
    Options
    Fitbit arrived...now for me to figure out how to set the app when I swim. Will let you know how I do. It is sleeker than the flex...I ordered a little cloth band thing a ma jig from Amazon to wear on my ankle. Many of my steps at work are close to my desk and not a lot of arm swinging. I want to get credit for being up and moving.
    kvasthexa.gif
    today's plan

b eggs and zip fizz
    l Amy's Lasagna and cuties
    s bell pepper strips with laughing cow
    d brown rice, fish, stir fry veggies
    d HC bar and PB

Have a super day everyone. Safe travels, Sabine! How's the new home, Silver? How exciting for you! Tell us more about it. B)traylersmiley2.gif
  • magic71755
    edited October 2016
    Options
    today's plan

b eggs zip fizz
    s small honeycrisp
    l chicken sam, steamed carrots
    d beetnik, Paleo, Oragnic chicken and veg stir fry...hope it's good. found it at walmart, small honeycrisp apple and Laughing Cow light spread
    d yasso bar ... maybe two...no PB
  • magic71755
    Options
    yesterday's edit

b eggs zip fizz
    l chicken sam
    d steamed carrots, amy's cheese enchilada, celery guacamole
    d two mint chip yasso bars
    s two laughing cow wedges, one small honey crisp apple

today's plan

b eggs zipp fizz
    l beetnik brand Paleo chicken veg stir fry
    d out

Have a good weekend.
  • silvergirl33
    Options
    Magic, thanks for asking. It's been a bit hectic, what with unpacking, buying lots of stuff, then having to unpack that too! It's also been a bit of a culture shock, as we knew it would be. Moving from New York to Georgia is quite jolting at times. Not to say that New Yorkers are unfriendly, but Georgians seem to be ever so gracious and warm. In the supermarkets, staff actually come over to pack your purchases and take them to the car for you. I get "ma'am"ed all the time. Some people are totally incomprehensible to me when they speak--but I think I'm getting better at understanding them. Anyway, so far it's been a lot of fun (and some hard work).

How's the new Fitbit?

Today:

L: clementine, spinach salad, ak mak crackers, almonds
    Sn: string cheese/pear
    S: Japanese food
  • magic71755
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Magic, thanks for asking. It's been a bit hectic, what with unpacking, buying lots of stuff, then having to unpack that too! It's also been a bit of a culture shock, as we knew it would be. Moving from New York to Georgia is quite jolting at times. Not to say that New Yorkers are unfriendly, but Georgians seem to be ever so gracious and warm. In the supermarkets, staff actually come over to pack your purchases and take them to the car for you. I get "ma'am"ed all the time. Some people are totally incomprehensible to me when they speak--but I think I'm getting better at understanding them. Anyway, so far it's been a lot of fun (and some hard work).

How's the new Fitbit

Hey Silver...your new home sounds wonderful. How exciting to be in a new place, kinda starting over...lots to do, see and enjoy! Love that you are having such a great time.

New fitbit...works fine, but have not used it in the pool yet, which is why I bought it. My gym is so goofy...I just need the dimensions...how long is the stupid thing. They can't seem to find the answer. I found an app that might be able to give me the answer. Will try it out later today.

Today's Plan

b eggs and zip fizz
    s apple and laughing cow
    l chicken sam and steamed carrots
    s celery and guacamole
    d Amy's frozen organic, kale salad. cuties
    d Yasso bar

Interested in hearing how you like the Englightened bars, Sabine. I love the mint chip Yasso. 100 cal. Best way for me to stay close to a serving.

Off to get a few things done around here. Later, mates.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I'm home and back at it.
    And yes, I love the enlightened bars! The mind choco chip is lovely.

Ok, I'm back at it today. A little more ONE than TWO for a bit, given the slight over indulgence in WINE and potatoes whilst gone.
    I have to travel again wednesday-sunday but this time should be easy peasy to eat my way, and not too much.