2015 MFP Grand Tour Challenge - SIgnup and Discussion Thread...

Options

Replies

• cyclistphil
    cyclistphil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm out
  • Cycle_pathic
    Cycle_pathic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Put me in Coach!!
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Rosie and I plan to ride a little that month - we might as well join too ;)
  • lbchilds2001
    lbchilds2001 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Please add me into the roster as well!!! - Thanks
  • Jakess1971
    Jakess1971 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Bad timing for me on this one, would love to say I'm in but I'm delaying my decision on entering anything until I'm less of a cripple, with the pain I've been in this week goodness knows when I'll even be back on the bike, not a happy bunny.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    No trips, no plans...so, I'm in again. Besides, there needs to be a Lantern Rouge...
  • jillyian
    jillyian Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Im In! cant wait
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm in again...
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Put me AND my kit in. ;)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,215 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :smile: Well, I needed a break so I waited 20 seconds before hitting the post button. That was all the rest I needed. I'm good. :laugh: Put me in coach!!!! I want to ride!!! :smile:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm out

No Worries Phil - thanks for letting us know...

Jakess1971 wrote: »
    Bad timing for me on this one, would love to say I'm in but I'm delaying my decision on entering anything until I'm less of a cripple, with the pain I've been in this week goodness knows when I'll even be back on the bike, not a happy bunny.

Jason - There's no megga commitment dude - if you're HOPING to ride, I'll reserve you a spot, if you're not up to it closer to the date, that's cool - but don't write things off too soon, take your time - we've never had problems filling the gaps before, I just want to give the regulars a chance at pre-registration, thats all...

And to everyone else - Cheers folks - I've put a tick in the "in" column for you all... It's not carved in stone guys, if something comes up that you're currently unaware of, just let me know - but LeTour historically has been the one where we've had more people wanting in than team slots available - indeed it's the one where we expanded from the initial two teams, first to three, then to four... Seems everyone has heard of the Tour De France, not everyone about the Giro and Vuelta, so ASO pretty much does our advertising for us....

Plus - I must be honest, pre-registration allows me to start and "tweak" the team lineups a little to kind of "seed" the teams - chances are, the keenest to sign up are often the people most likely to be the stalwarts of the teams - so it's good to ensure that there are a few on each team - hence why people often find that they end up on a different team for each of the three grand tours - I don't want situations where one team are so far ahead that the competition is over before the final week - or one team gets left behind - though sometimes, due to injury or real-life issues, that can happen despite the planning, as with this years Giro...

• Jakess1971
    Jakess1971 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Jason - There's no megga commitment dude - if you're HOPING to ride, I'll reserve you a spot, if you're not up to it closer to the date, that's cool - but don't write things off too soon, take your time - we've never had problems filling the gaps before, I just want to give the regulars a chance at pre-registration, thats all...

Ok Mark, appreciate that, pencil me in then, my frame of mind is a little negative atm ... put it down to a lack of endorphines.

This was one I really wanted to go for as good prep for next year, the plan so far this year is not going to .... erm plan!
  • wesleepuntilthesungoesdown
    Options
    in :drinker:
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    In :smile:
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    In for miles and smiles! :-)
  • Dave2041
    Dave2041 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    In of course :smiley:
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • steffenson
    steffenson Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • anviljenkins
    anviljenkins Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm in, would like to keep my number if I can :-)