Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi
    It was showing 54 degrees this morning a bit cooler than yesterday for the same time, I walked today for 9,590 steps. I stopped at the Grocery Store and picked up some Bananas for Sunday through Wednesday morning and 2 Black Plums. The Bananas I picked out are a little green and I did that so I could use the last one from my last purchase tomorrow while they start to ripen up.

I saw a similar sign while walking :)

y8or42dlya7q.jpg

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
    The peanut butter brownie (eaten as a snack/dessert) - VERY odd texture, and the flavor...acceptable but not really a winner. I have to give the peanut butter brownie a thumbs DOWN. Could just be that they didn't blend the peanut butter and chocolate flavors well, and I WOULD eat it again if given to me, but won't be buying it again.

That's probably all the ratings until the weekend, when I might try another cookie and possibly another brownie. I DO have some more pumpkin muffins, but will probably wait a few days before bringing that back into the rotation.
    I van sympathize with You on the odd texture, The last new frozen Dessert from NS is sort of dry and crumbly. Heating helps a little but they are still dryish when eaten even when warmed up. That would be the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie.
    Howdy y'all. I see Val posted while I was eating my meatloaf sandwich with spicy brown mustard. And Lilo was watching every bite. I let her see the paper plate after to prove there was nothing there for her to eat.

Now back to my Batman marathon! I do need to get to the store for a few things but want to wait until after rush hour.
    Hi Again
    Valerie was on early today :)
    Batman Marathon, The old TV shows or the Movies ? Just curious, I found the movies to be a bit grim and dark.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Friday Morning!
    We three, are currently immune to the allure of 'Friday aka TGIF' day! LOL!!! Its a great feeling!

I don't know why I'm up so early...4:15 just seemed to early, so snoozed til nearly 5 a.m....then I found a 'killer' word for my next Scrabble word...assuming the kid doesn' take one of 'my' spaces, of course. Anyhow, have plowed thru the early morning emails, enjoying my coffee. Sunrise this morning is 7:59 here in ATL. Wondering if tomorrow it will be at 8? And then of course we'll fall back, so Sunday we'll be back to a decent sunrise hour!

No rain, and none in the forecast. Extreme Drought Redux.

I almost don't want to see my yard this morning. It took forever yesterday to blow those leaves and get them pulled to the woods on a piece of blue plastic tarp. And the leaves were falling the whole while. Sorta like shoveling snow while in the midst of a snow storm. So, I think every 3 days is probably the schedule I need to be on...(yesterday was day 4 since last cleaning...it was too long to manage easily) Lesson learned...again.

Today I'm going to get the porch at least started. Yesterday I noticed there was a bit of 'green' growing .... algae ..so today it gets a scrub with some 10% bleach! Supposed to be a bit breezy today, so it should be dry by Saturday which seems to be the new date for painting, or possibly Kiltz ?sp? Sat. Paint Sunday??? Stay tuned.

You all are making me want to go looking for cookies and muffins!!! :) See how easily I can be led astray??? Sugar, I keep telling myself, sugar is my poison...along with wheat and oils.

Breakfast is leftovers from yesterday's breakfast and is already calling my name!

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    I believe that Our Sunrise as shown on the NYC, NY station last night is 7:30. Sunday sunrise will be around 6:30. That means I will be walking into it part of the walk.

My brother just announced that he is thinking about postponing the leaf raking from today until tomorrow....

I am guessing You do not want to power wash the porch? Did You get one of the Algaecide paints?

Sugary foods are a weakness for me. Carrot Cake with a nice thick Cream Cheese frosting for example :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger, No longer a TGIF type either, Whee!
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,232 Member
    Batman marathon still going on. The old TV show. :)
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Good Morning..Saturday Early Edition
    Yep, 8:00a.m. sunrise. Sleepy head ole Sun!
    Temp in the house is 68...and I can't tell if that is just where the temp settled, or if thats the temp cuz the heats been on! Either way, it is chilly...and I best get used to it! :(

Found out this morning that there is yet another update for the devices..this is update eleven. geesh! So, phone is done, next up the iPad.

I have no idea if the porch paint has an algaecide in it Roger...it was the only cans I saw that were specific to outdoor paint/porch. That was at Home Depot. I did wash the porch down with bleach, which should kill whats there, will put down a coat of Kiltz later today when it warms up, and the Kiltz can says it can be painted over in 2 hours. So, paint may not happen until Sunday, as I want it good and dry when I put the gray porch paint on it.

The yard 'could' have been leaf blown yesterday...but I elected to wait until today...every 3 days is more than enough to suit me. And I learned my lesson on 4 days earlier in the week.
    So, looking forward, on Tuesday when everyone's out voting, I'll be blowing leaves. The really sad side of this story, is the front yard has 2 maples....and they are different maples, and the one closest to the driveway is still greener than grass...you see where that is going...and we're not even talking about the huge oak tree in the yard one over, that will drop its leaves probably in late November. I'm downhill from that tree. I can't wait to see what the Koreans will do, cuz they will be getting an amazing amount of leaves....if they rake them, or get a leaf blower it could be good....if not guess where those leaves end up? Yep. And oak leaves do Not break down readily...
    Between the leaves and whatever fall allergies I have just about makes me hate Fall. Its good weather days like we've had with cool nights and dry air, and bluest of blue skies and pretty fall colors that are the best part, as long as the leaves are ON the trees, or in somebody elses yard!!! LOL!!!

Since Rogers leaf raking was postponed until today, I know what he'll be doing too!
    Ed????

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's sensational Saturday!

High of 72 predicted today with 0% chance of rain. I've been up for a while, but distracted by the usual things.

Dessert/Snack yesterday was the cookies and cream brownie from Lenny & Larry. Again, for a brownie, very weird texture and an odd, not particularly pleasant, but thankfully brief, aftertaste. THUMBS DOWN on this brownie too. I'd eat it if you gave it to me but won't choose it myself again. I have one brownie left, triple chocolate, and frankly do not have high hopes for it.

Breakfast today was the lemon poppy seed cookie. Just for fun I decided to see how that one would be warmed for 15 seconds in the microwave, so I removed it from the foil wrap, placed it on a small paper plate and did so.

After warming it was nice and soft, had a decent texture (still just a tad odd, but then so was the chocolate chip, unwarmed) and tasted pretty much like a lemon poppy seed muffin. THUMBS UP on the lemon poppy seed cookie. So the muffins are one for one THUMBS UP (I need to get around to looking for the other flavors), the brownies are two for two THUMBS DOWN, and the cookies are two for two THUMBS UP! Looking forward to trying the other cookie flavors and I think when I get around to another chocolate chip (which may be quite a while), I may warm it up as well. I liked it room temperature and may love it warmed up.

Dinner last night was braised boneless pork chop in spicy home made honey barbecue sauce, home made spicy baked beans, about a third of an acorn squash, baked in the microwave, with butter, salt and pepper.

That will likely be lunch today too, and probably dinner as well! I made a few pork chops, as I had some in the freezer that needed to be used. I made plenty of baked beans too, but then I love baked beans.

If I end up eating all the acorn squash for lunch, I'll just get started on the green kabocha squash that's sitting on the table.

:)

• RogerToo

11/04/2016 100%

Hi
    It was showing 43 degrees this morning quite a bit cooler than yesterday for the same time, I walked today for 8.3k steps + 1 cent.

Don't forget to set Your clocks back tonight :)

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Batman marathon still going on. The old TV show. :)

Hi Ed
    Thank You, I was curious :)
    Howdy y'all. It's sensational Saturday!

High of 72 predicted today with 0% chance of rain. I've been up for a while, but distracted by the usual things.

Dessert/Snack yesterday was the cookies and cream brownie from Lenny & Larry. Again, for a brownie, very weird texture and an odd, not particularly pleasant, but thankfully brief, aftertaste. THUMBS DOWN on this brownie too. I'd eat it if you gave it to me but won't choose it myself again. I have one brownie left, triple chocolate, and frankly do not have high hopes for it.

Breakfast today was the lemon poppy seed cookie. Just for fun I decided to see how that one would be warmed for 15 seconds in the microwave, so I removed it from the foil wrap, placed it on a small paper plate and did so.

After warming it was nice and soft, had a decent texture (still just a tad odd, but then so was the chocolate chip, unwarmed) and tasted pretty much like a lemon poppy seed muffin. THUMBS UP on the lemon poppy seed cookie. So the muffins are one for one THUMBS UP (I need to get around to looking for the other flavors), the brownies are two for two THUMBS DOWN, and the cookies are two for two THUMBS UP! Looking forward to trying the other cookie flavors and I think when I get around to another chocolate chip (which may be quite a while), I may warm it up as well. I liked it room temperature and may love it warmed up.

Dinner last night was braised boneless pork chop in spicy home made honey barbecue sauce, home made spicy baked beans, about a third of an acorn squash, baked in the microwave, with butter, salt and pepper.

That will likely be lunch today too, and probably dinner as well! I made a few pork chops, as I had some in the freezer that needed to be used. I made plenty of baked beans too, but then I love baked beans.

If I end up eating all the acorn squash for lunch, I'll just get started on the green kabocha squash that's sitting on the table.

:)
    I'm sorry to hear that the Brownies are Thumbs down. I do sort of wonder if they were sitting around to long before You got them. I did notice on their website when I looked at it that some items are shipped fresh from baking and that they recommend placing them in the freezer upon arrival to ensure longer life and freshness. For example the Blueberry muffins say
    Note: Because our muffins are baked fresh, they ship on Mondays to ensure the best possible Muscle Muffin experience! Freeze immediately upon arrival to ensure longer shelf life. Please follow important handling instructions on the box.

I just took another look and I see that they now have single serving 2oz size too at $12.99 for 12 vs $24.99 for 12 of the 4oz packages.

Just for the heck of it and Amazon has the Snickerdoodle showing
    Price: $24.99 ($2.08 / Count) | FREE Same-Day
    Delivered today for FREE with qualifying orders over $35.

I want to try one from somewhere first, However I'm sort of tempted to try the 6 flavor pack one of these days :)

Your dinner sounds delicious, Add in homemade baked beans, yum!

I cook all the pork chops in one go too and then refrigerate or freeze the balance of the cooked ready to Microwave.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning..Saturday Early Edition
    Yep, 8:00a.m. sunrise. Sleepy head ole Sun!
    Temp in the house is 68...and I can't tell if that is just where the temp settled, or if thats the temp cuz the heats been on! Either way, it is chilly...and I best get used to it! :(

Found out this morning that there is yet another update for the devices..this is update eleven. geesh! So, phone is done, next up the iPad.

I have no idea if the porch paint has an algaecide in it Roger...it was the only cans I saw that were specific to outdoor paint/porch. That was at Home Depot. I did wash the porch down with bleach, which should kill whats there, will put down a coat of Kiltz later today when it warms up, and the Kiltz can says it can be painted over in 2 hours. So, paint may not happen until Sunday, as I want it good and dry when I put the gray porch paint on it.

The yard 'could' have been leaf blown yesterday...but I elected to wait until today...every 3 days is more than enough to suit me. And I learned my lesson on 4 days earlier in the week.
    So, looking forward, on Tuesday when everyone's out voting, I'll be blowing leaves. The really sad side of this story, is the front yard has 2 maples....and they are different maples, and the one closest to the driveway is still greener than grass...you see where that is going...and we're not even talking about the huge oak tree in the yard one over, that will drop its leaves probably in late November. I'm downhill from that tree. I can't wait to see what the Koreans will do, cuz they will be getting an amazing amount of leaves....if they rake them, or get a leaf blower it could be good....if not guess where those leaves end up? Yep. And oak leaves do Not break down readily...
    Between the leaves and whatever fall allergies I have just about makes me hate Fall. Its good weather days like we've had with cool nights and dry air, and bluest of blue skies and pretty fall colors that are the best part, as long as the leaves are ON the trees, or in somebody elses yard!!! LOL!!!

Since Rogers leaf raking was postponed until today, I know what he'll be doing too!
    Ed????

Later...

Hi Valerie
    It is chilly here too. I took along a rechargeable hand warmer when I went out walking today, I turned it on about 1/2 way through the walk too.

Gray Porch paint, So traditional a color. That is what my grandparents had on their front screened porch back in the 50s. Nothing wrong with being traditional either. If my small closed in front porch had a wood floor instead of cement that is what I would use too.

The trees nearest me have pretty much lost their leaves already, fortunately they all drop at the same time :) I do see trees in the next blocks that are either just starting to turn or are still green too. I'm sorry to hear that You have such an extended leaf drop season.
    We had winds yesterday that were blowing the leaves all over hence the decision not to do them yesterday was a good one.

My Brother wants to go look at used cars at the Ford dealer today...
    Our Mechanic has strongly suggested replacing he 98 Ford due to rusting :( It still runs good too.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    ocHaEf.jpg

a4yaeh.png

uPP38o.jpg

EbLj0P.png

4euPRk.jpg
  • parityanimal
    The brownies I've tried were all well before their sell by date. I suspect it's just really really hard to pack THAT MUCH protein into such a small bar. I'm hoping that the triple chocolate will be better, but don't plan to buy any more brownies (unless it IS a lot better) and will just have the cookies and muffins as an occasional meal, as they are good.
  • parityanimal
    Well, the bathrooms are cleaned and most of the floors. Still got to vacuum in the bedroom and master bath, and the kitchen and the zen penguin room need to be mopped, but that's not too much housework left to do. Eddie the housekeeper even took care of the litter boxes and is trying a new, supposedly 4-way action cat litter. On initial application it does smell nice. We'll see how it holds up to two cats!
  • parityanimal
    Well, the triple chocolate brownie was my "reward" for all the housework. Of the three brownies tried, this is the ONLY one I would willingly buy again. Still not crazy about the texture, but the flavor was OK and not much aftertaste, other than chocolate.

Tentative THUMBS UP on the triple chocolate brownie.
  • GardenKatGardens
    You guys have been busy!
    ROGER!!!!! That yellow banana snake picture scared the heck out of me! First glance I said 'ok, weird shaped bunch of bananas' But that circle with a line thru it bothered me, then I thought...a snake in a bunch of bananas....then OMG!!! its an entire D@_#)*# Snake!!!!
    The races at the retirement home made me laugh!
    I do know by the time I finished with the blowing, and came in to get some lunch my arms were shaking! Was glad I'd done my 60 second plank before going outdoors! "Planksgiving", cuz it ends with a 3 minute plank day before Thanksgiving. If I make it to 3 minute plank I'll be amazed. 9 years ago, when I was working with my trainer twice a week, I couldn't do over 2 minutes.....so, we'll see. I'd LOVE to be able to plank for 3 minutes.

I got the leaves blown away in about 2 hours, which is better than Thursday...and I've primed the porch... My house is a light gray Roger, and the garage door, front door, and shutters are all Sherwin Williams Blue. (I love that blue)...so porch pretty much needed to be gray. I could have done a bright bold red...but...yeah, gray seemed the best option! :)

Ed...wow 'Eddie the housekeeper' has had one busy day! Hope Edward the chef has a nice simple dinner planned! :)

I'm going to find my bowl of oatmeal and eat. Tired! It will be an early to bed...and I'll do the clocks that don't 'change time' themselves tomorrow. :)

Later...
  • Leemom3
    Leemom3 Posts: 103 Member
    So, it was set-your-clocks-back-overnight last night...does that make this "Set-back Sunday"? That is my way of asking if I may re-integrate into this group, please? I tried to use the MFP messages section to contact Val on Friday, but now can't find the link that allowed me to do that. \Sorry Val - I can't find out if you replied, since I have no idea how I got to where I sent the message! I am like a lost pup. I could not find you folks on a MFP community search. Fortunately, I had this thread set up as a "favorite" on one of my computers and...here we all are!

Which brings me back to my original request: do you have room for one more (again)? I will assume "yes" until told "no." I am in need of your community again. Actually, that need always existed, but the timing was not always available. I am moving along and getting near the end of my doctorate (starting the research phase, hope to be graduated in may or August). That means...I can reconnect with you folks and not feel so guilty when I do that instead of other work.

I hope everyone is doing well. While I would like to say I will go back and read all the pages of posts I have missed, the reality is...I doubt I can do that anytime soon. Aside form the time, it is not easy to read that much not he computer. So, just the quick and dirty here: are you all doing well? Life here is the same, just 8 pounds more of it!

And most importantly? How was the Batman marathon? We are talking about the Adam West, "kaboom," "pow" version, right? How fun!

Time to give you folks time to consider if you'll let me back in.

Take care all,
    Lee-Ann
  • GardenKatGardens
    Good Sunday Morning! Sunny

Clocks all reset except the one that chimes, and the one in my car. (haven't been out to the car)...this one that chimes takes a bit of messing with it...otherwise the hands on the face may be right, but the number of chimes will be wrong. Not that I'd notice, but one year my brother from Texas was visiting, and as we chatted he counted the chimes...and it was off by one...ever since I've been aware when the time changes...one of life's little 'complications'.

Tom E. fed...I'll eat in a bit. Found a new sauce recipe that I want to make this morning..its an Onion Sauce. I love onion, and this says its good on baked potatoes, of which I have one waiting for part of my breakfast...

Today is gray porch paint day.... but not til later this after when it warms up, and I know the morning dew has dried off. Also dependent on the amount of leaf drop :( I'm almost afraid to look outside. The tree looked mighty yellow yesterday. Last year it went gorgeous yellow gold, and then BOOM! overnight it dropped about three quarters of its leaves. I mean from a few leaves to a foot of leaves in 24 hours.

Ed are ya cross-eyed yet? I'd be insane if I tried to 'binge watch' almost anything on TV. I think Batman was a guy thing...never held my interest for long. Hope you're enjoying all the old reruns! :) Great way to wrap up vacation, and usher in retirement!

Roger, I saw that you used your hand warmers on your walk yesterday. Wow..I should check on my supply, and do tell me what you think about the rechargeable ones. I might like to add that to my Christmas list. Also need to check into LL Bean and see if they still make my big winter heavy and now pretty beat up terry cloth bath robe. If yes, that goes on my list as well! :) Please no new electronic things to learn how to use....I need a break. Am returning the Garmin HR to its first owner. It just did not do the things I wanted, did a lot of interesting stuff, but didn't fit my wrist right, or something...it left bruises on my arm. Granted I bruise easily, always have...but I don't need to look like I've been shackled by my left arm!!!

Later...
  • parityanimal
    edited November 2016
    Howdy y'all. It's scintillating Sunday! Eddie the housekeeper has vacuumed the needed areas and mopped the kitchen floor, along with running a load of laundry.

Welcome back, Lee-Ann!

The Batman marathon continues. I'm somewhere on disk 4 of season 2, now, with the Joker and the Penguin teamed up against the dynamic duo! Oh, the horror! TWO super criminals at once!

And did you know that season two had 60 episodes? Yow, this is a long season.

Breakfast was the Lenny and Larry's pumpkin spice cookie, warmed for 15 seconds in the microwave. A big THUMBS UP for the penguin...er, pumpkin spice cookie. And it even has some actual pumpkin in the cookie! What more could one ask in a pumpkin spice baked good.

I do need to get the garbage and recycle items to the curb later, but no hurry on that.

J is supposed to get home from Kentucky late this evening, so maybe I'll just order a cheese or veggie pizza tonight, eat my two slices and leave the rest in case he's hungry when he gets home.

I really enjoyed my week of "staycation" and now I AM officially retired again, after that week of official vacation from Kroger.

• RogerToo
    Hi
    It was showing 52 degrees this morning warmer than yesterday for the same time, I walked today for 8,469 steps + 1 cent. I have spent a few minutes changing the time on all the clocks.
    I also did a manual sync on he FitBit Zip to get the clock in it set properly as that is what I use when walking.

While walking I passed by items set out ahead of the Bulk pickup. I passed a Defunct Leaf Blower and Weed Whacker and in other locations a dead Vacuum Cleaner and a Entertainment center that is most likely to narrow for today's Widescreen TV sets.

Did everybody remember to set Your clocks back at 2AM :)

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger

1GU9Hf.gif
  • Leemom3
    Leemom3 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Roger. You mentioned having to do something so your Fitbit Zip had the time reset. Made me think to check my Fitbit Charge. Fortunately, the time automatically reset backwards. You know I could never figure that one out myself!

As for the 1 cent...I found the same penny yesterday in my pants pocket that I found the other day in a parking lot - heads up at that time - but it was heads down yesterday (as I was putting the pants into the laundry). Does that mean I get bad luck from it yesterday, or do I only get one day's worth of luck (the good luck from heads up the other day)? And do I count it as 2 cents or 1?

Ed - thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be here again.
  • RogerToo
    The brownies I've tried were all well before their sell by date. I suspect it's just really really hard to pack THAT MUCH protein into such a small bar. I'm hoping that the triple chocolate will be better, but don't plan to buy any more brownies (unless it IS a lot better) and will just have the cookies and muffins as an occasional meal, as they are good.
    Hi Ed
    I had not realized that the bars were small since I have never seen any that I can remember.
    Well, the bathrooms are cleaned and most of the floors. Still got to vacuum in the bedroom and master bath, and the kitchen and the zen penguin room need to be mopped, but that's not too much housework left to do. Eddie the housekeeper even took care of the litter boxes and is trying a new, supposedly 4-way action cat litter. On initial application it does smell nice. We'll see how it holds up to two cats!
    I forgot to do a chore in the house yesterday :( I have been taking up the old tile in the kitchen a small area at a time. I can already see that the under layment on top of the Sub Floor will need to be replaced before we put a new surface down darn it.
    Well, the triple chocolate brownie was my "reward" for all the housework. Of the three brownies tried, this is the ONLY one I would willingly buy again. Still not crazy about the texture, but the flavor was OK and not much aftertaste, other than chocolate.

Tentative THUMBS UP on the triple chocolate brownie.
    That is better news that the other flavors.
    A better reward than some You could have eaten too.
    Howdy y'all. It's scintillating Sunday! Eddie the housekeeper has vacuumed the needed areas and mopped the kitchen floor, along with running a load of laundry.

Welcome back, Lee-Ann!

The Batman marathon continues. I'm somewhere on disk 4 of season 2, now, with the Joker and the Penguin teamed up against the dynamic duo! Oh, the horror! TWO super criminals at once!

And did you know that season two had 60 episodes? Yow, this is a long season.

Breakfast was the Lenny and Larry's pumpkin spice cookie, warmed for 15 seconds in the microwave. A big THUMBS UP for the penguin...er, pumpkin spice cookie. And it even has some actual pumpkin in the cookie! What more could one ask in a pumpkin spice baked good.

I do need to get the garbage and recycle items to the curb later, but no hurry on that.

J is supposed to get home from Kentucky late this evening, so maybe I'll just order a cheese or veggie pizza tonight, eat my two slices and leave the rest in case he's hungry when he gets home.

I really enjoyed my week of "staycation" and now I AM officially retired again, after that week of official vacation from Kroger.
    I wonder how that happened, I thought the series was a once a week show.

Congratulations on finalizing the retirement :)

Have a Nice day and upcoming week
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Leemom3 wrote: »
    So, it was set-your-clocks-back-overnight last night...does that make this "Set-back Sunday"? That is my way of asking if I may re-integrate into this group, please? I tried to use the MFP messages section to contact Val on Friday, but now can't find the link that allowed me to do that. \Sorry Val - I can't find out if you replied, since I have no idea how I got to where I sent the message! I am like a lost pup. I could not find you folks on a MFP community search. Fortunately, I had this thread set up as a "favorite" on one of my computers and...here we all are!

Which brings me back to my original request: do you have room for one more (again)? I will assume "yes" until told "no." I am in need of your community again. Actually, that need always existed, but the timing was not always available. I am moving along and getting near the end of my doctorate (starting the research phase, hope to be graduated in may or August). That means...I can reconnect with you folks and not feel so guilty when I do that instead of other work.

I hope everyone is doing well. While I would like to say I will go back and read all the pages of posts I have missed, the reality is...I doubt I can do that anytime soon. Aside form the time, it is not easy to read that much not he computer. So, just the quick and dirty here: are you all doing well? Life here is the same, just 8 pounds more of it!

And most importantly? How was the Batman marathon? We are talking about the Adam West, "kaboom," "pow" version, right? How fun!

Time to give you folks time to consider if you'll let me back in.

Take care all,
    Lee-Ann

Hi Lee-Ann
    Welcome back, the more the merrier IMO.

At the Top of the page click on the Home Button and then choose mail to read Your mail. To send mail Click on the User name under their Avatar and You will see a button to send a message. I hope that helps.

Congratulations on getting near the end of acquiring Your doctorate.

FWIW 8 pounds is not too bad, it can easily be worse so I would say You have survived the stress OK.

Enjoy the Day
    Roger