Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday! 45 with an expected high of 72 and 0% chance of precipitation.

The Halloween party last night was nice, but long. I was really tired when we got home. And we have some of my spicy, cheesy, fiesta hash brown casserole in the refrigerator since there was quite a bit left. Not as many people came as expected.

So...you know what I had for breakfast. Along with some bacon on the side for additional protein.

Need to get the cat bowls cleaned up from yesterday and feed the cats. I probably need to get out to the farmers market to get some plain, thin Asian noodles as J cooked up the last of that pack last night after I went to bed. He had not been interested in any more of the potatoes for a late dinner nor in anything else I offered to prepare. He had considered going out to one of the several 24 hour Asian places in Doraville for carry out but I'm not surprised that he didn't feel like getting back out.

He did use up all the remaining peanut butter for his noodle sauce and probably wanted more but I expect he forgot about the peanut powder up in the cabinet over the toaster oven.

So peanut butter is on the list too. I can get that from the American aisle at the farmers market, I'm sure.

And (this should be no surprise) I still need to fold that last load of laundry and put it away. LOL.
    Hi Ed
    Rice Noodles or other ?
    Peanut Sauce sounds like Thai Food IMO.

I am surprised that there are 24 Hour Asian Take out, Let alone near You.
    RogerToo wrote: »

Hi Ed
    How was the Halloween party, Costumes ??
    A potato casserole sounds tasty too, I am sort of curious, Sliced Cooked Potatoes, Possibly Mushroom Soup, Cream etc ?

How did the Nap attempt go anyway? I was not successful with my attempt yesterday.
    I wore my Jedi robe as Obi-wan Can-party, and J wore his Medieval/elf traveling cloak, lined with blue silk-like material. We had a couple of Native American costumes, one Greek god (Apollo), and someone in a toga that might have represented ancient Rome or Greece. No devils this year, or angels, but then it was a "light" party with only about 20 guests.

I did get a short nap in between breakfast and lunch, but could have used more.
    Interesting sounding costumes, I wonder why the guest count was light.

Spicy Cheesy Fiesta Hash Brown Casserole

Preheat oven to 425

Ingredients:

For the sauce:

About 1/4 cup instant chopped/minced onion (or 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup fresh)
    About 1/4 cup dehydrated chopped bell pepper (or 1/2 cup fresh)
    About 1 Tablespoon dehydrated chopped jalapeño, or 2 fresh, chopped (optional, but this makes it a bit spicier)
    About 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
    (Reconstitute dehydrated vegetables in about 3/4 cup boiling water for 3 minutes. Add the garlic powder in with them if desired.)

16 oz (One Pound) Velveeta with Jalapeños, or equivalent store brand. If you can't find it with the Jalapeños, buy the Velveeta Queso Blanco and add your own peppers.
    1 stick (1/4 pound) butter. I suppose you can substitute margarine if you must, but I recommend butter.
    1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
    Up to 1/2 can (use the mushroom soup can) of whole milk***if using fresh onion and/or peppers, decrease or omit milk, as the fresh vegetables will add liquid from their water content****
    3/4 cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt (You can use sour cream if you just MUST)

Potatoes:

1 bag (30 oz.) frozen Country Style Hash Browns (shredded potatoes)

Topping:

1 can (6 oz) French Fried Onions

The pan:

One aluminum foil Roaster/Baker pan, 11 3/4 inch x 9 3/8 inch x 2 5/16 inch, with sides slanted slightly outward. Pan with plastic cover is nice, but not required.

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 425. I know I already said that but make sure!

Reconstitute any dried veggies, as detailed above.

Place all the ingredients for the sauce EXCEPT THE YOGURT in a large bowl, cubing the cheese. Microwave on high for about 5 minutes. Stir. If there are still large lumps of cheese, stir them down, and break them up. Microwave a couple of minutes longer, and stir to ensure the cheese is all melted.

Whisk in the yogurt.

Spread the potatoes in the baking pan. Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes and stir that all together well. Cover somewhat tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 425 for 1 hour.

Remove from oven. Uncover, and spread the can of French fried onion on top.

Return to hot oven and bake for up to 5 minutes to brown and crisp up the French fried onions just a bit. Keep an eye on this as they'll brown up fairly quickly, and you don't want them burned.

Remove from oven. Turn oven off. Turn oven light off. You know you turned it on, even though I didn’t tell you to.

Let the casserole stand for at least 15 minutes to cool slightly and for the sauce to thicken a bit more. Serve warm or at room temperature. Warm is recommended.

Serves… Oh, as many as 40+ as a side dish, depending on how big a serving anyone takes.

This dish make a nice variation to the usual "funeral" potato casserole, but as I created it to be festive, I only make it for parties and holidays. Then again, a funeral is supposed to be a celebration of someone's life, so why not?
    If I were making that casserole I would delete the Peppers. Otherwise It looks good to me.
    Salad pizza. Can you get more "California" than this?
    Pass on that, Salad Pizza, From what my brother has said in the past California does not make good Pizzas.
    People try Chilean food.
    Hmm... Interesting looking.
    I don't believe she's really that old. Oh, the RECIPE is that old. :)
    I think You are onto something, I wonder if it means the recipe is that old.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hello, Sunday afternoon!
    Had a fun time with everybody yesterday. Kids ate without having to be 'prompted', I ate my salad..took my own dressing..Kids noticed. I think Ted thought I was a little over the top..but didn't want the sugar and oil from what they offered. Everybody seemed to like their food!...no to go box. And I did eat when I got home. Made myself a nice buddha bowl with the stuff in my refrigerator...
    Today, I have caught up on some reading, and video's, and I slept in late, and spent about 2 hours counting the cooling time, roasting veg. and making rice for the next 3 days. My upper back is aching from my endeavors, but meals for the next couple days will be a matter of pulling out a couple of containers, and 2-3 minutes nuking!

I sent one of the video's to all my male nephews, and Jack..cuz I know he sometimes likes to cook, and I know he loves falafel...I think he'll make them. The other boys??? jury's out. :)
    Hi Valerie
    I can understand bringing Your own dressing, Who know what and how many calories are in what they serve.

Rice Cooker or maybe the Instapot that I recall You have ? There is nothing wrong with quick heating meals if they taste good and are nutritious.
    Roger what post were you sending me? You questioned that I may not have gotten it, and that fb was looking it over? Give me an idea of what DAY you posted, and I'll go back and look, but I don't recall off the top of my head getting a personal post from you.....

Ed, how wonderful it is outside today! Tom E's loving it. Haven't seen him since this morning! He'll be back soon I'm sure...hunger will do that!
    Not a post on FB since I do not use nor have I ever used it. I was referring to my post here on MFP. When I clicked post it said, Your post will be available after being reviewed. I think it was on Saturday, Probably :smiley:
    I think I'm going to go stretch out on the floor and pin my shoulders back for a while. This back issue is from when I injured my spine about 25-30 years ago. A long time in the kitchen, if I haven't been spending much time chopping, etc will sure remind me what I did. Meanwhile all these nice roasted veggies will be sooooo good.

My calendar tells me tomorrow is the day I go early vote. Supposed to be a very nice sunny and warmish 70 degrees) so I think I'll enjoy being in the park. And since I shouldn't have to stand in line very long... :):) being 75 has its perks!

Later...
    Mom had a back problem after a fall, finally she found a surgeon that said I can fix that, and when the operation and rehab were over she no longer had excruciating back pain.

I have never voted early ever. I think that where I am located I would have to do mail in as I have never seen the poling place open for early voting.
    Yeah, its me again!
    I decided I wanted spinach with my dinner....and I needed to sautee a box of mushrooms, so while out there chopping etc again, I chopped up a big onion to go with the mushrooms....
    I ATE TOO MUCH! I am stuffed. But it was GOOD!
    Then, cuz I surely didn't want it to go bad I had a slice of some really, really good Vegan Banana Walnut Bread! Ted got it at Trader Joe's, after I saw something, somewhere online about how good it was. I think it may have been the Kitchen web site. Ted loved it too! Well, I have two more slices...and then this goes on the 'very special treat' list. Like maybe, maybe a loaf of this quick bread instead of my usual Fruitcake.??? Did I just say that? mmmmmm???? LOL!
    It is so easy to eat to much when it is tasty. Vegan Banana Walnut Bread, Interesting. Buy, slice and freeze ? As an example I have some Canned Bread in the freezer, vacuum sealed of course.

Later this morning I need to go check the tomatoes sitting in a box on the washer and make a Tomato salad with the ripe ones. We stripped the garden last week right before a killing frost.
    Quick Bread in place of Fruit Cake ? Holiday heresy :wink:
    I was scrolling thru the comments and saw a question from Roger...it reads...In Hiding, Hmm... From a poor little kitty :wink: Would Tom E. becoming a house cat be so bad if he also becomes affectionate ? If he came with a guarantee to not bite, and a few other things...maybe. He's not going to change Roger. He'll be 15 if he lives til April...I have no hope!

Ok, I am done for the night. Kitchen cleaned up, Tom fed, had seconds on treats, pee'd in the litter box I had just cleaned, so I got to do that 3 times today, He's over on the couch asleep.
    I may very well toddle off to my little bed and see if I can come up with a decent Scrabble word, maybe do a jigsaw puzzle, and try my hand at my '7 little words' game. And can't forget Suduko... I no doubt fall asleep somewhere in the middle of a game, glasses and all...its a wonder I've not broken them.

Later...
    I would be worried about the glasses and computer getting broken.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,213 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday! 48 with an expected high of 68 and 0% chance of precipitation.

Maybe today I'll get that laundry folded. Maybe.

Need to feed the cats, clean up yesterday's cat bowls, and probably get out to a grocery for just a few items. We'll see how much of this actually gets done.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Hi...its Monday...off to vote right after my shower...and after vote, on to the gym. I'm missing my gym family. Slow and easy for the week...then we'll see how the foot is really doing.

So far today my 'accomplishments' have been:
    Feed Tom E. Cat...√
    Eat lunch...√
    Take out trash √
    Just call me lazy Mary!

I will be curious after they open the 'bomb' from downtown, if it was indeed a live bomb.
    I kinda like early voting....so far more than a million ballots have been cast during Early Voting. And we still have all this week to vote.

Making Rice in the IP, Roger. Gave away the rice cooker. It was a very nice rice cooker gift from Ted. Top brand, I wasn't overly impressed with it though. The IP is also a slow cooker, and you can sauté, make yoghurt (ick), cook beans from scratch...no need to soak all night., etc. I also bought recently a rack that will allow me to bake a cake...not likely, or pressure cook 3 things at once...and more. I've not used the yoghurt maker, or cake/dessert, I do use it for my rice, and some soups, beans, etc. If I ate meat it would up my usage a lot. Oh, and I've cooked sweet potatoes...they are wonderful.

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    Apparently it was a pipe bomb. Addressed to CNN. This guy is one sick being...notice I did not say 'human' being.

Tom in for the night. I still need to eat an apple tonite, and then its good nite for me too!

Early voting went well..had a fun couple in front of me, and a good fellow showing off his hand made in Hungary, sandals. All in all it was a fun vote! Now, to find the Halloween candy I 'hid away' in a drawer somewhere...That can be tomorrow's chore. :)

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Dinner tonight was some GOLDEN brand veggie patties along with some roasted red pepper hummus and bite size naan pieces. It was filling.
  • RogerToo
    DbDqYc.jpg

fPaWSy.gif

bL3xC5.jpg

qssRV3.gif

bsqyEf.jpg

3qYeSA.gif

7xwV90.jpg

O4Yq8S.gif
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and No Money found. The Temperature out the door was 41 degrees and comfortable. The Weather for Halloween is forecast for a high in the 60s, Whoopee.

The Businessman, the Beach, the Bible ...
    A businessman was in a great deal of trouble. His business was failing, he had put everything he had into the business and he owed everybody. It was so bad he was even contemplating suicide.

As a last resort he went to a priest and poured out his story of tears and woe. When he had finished, the priest said, "Here's what I want you to do. Put a beach chair and your Bible in your car and drive down to the beach. Take the beach chair and the Bible to the water's edge, sit down in the beach chair and put the Bible in your lap. Open the Bible; the wind will rifle the pages, but finally the open Bible will come to rest on a page. Look down at the page and read the first thing you see. That will be your answer, that will tell you what to do."

A year later the businessman went back to the priest and brought his wife and children with him. The man was in a new custom-tailored suit, his wife in a mink coat, the children shining. The businessman pulled an envelope stuffed with money out of his pocket, gave it to the priest as a donation in thanks for his advice.
    The priest recognized the benefactor and was curious. "You did as I suggested?" he asked.
    "Absolutely," replied the businessman.
    "You went to the beach?"
    "Absolutely."
    "You sat in a beach chair with the Bible in your lap?"
    "Absolutely."
    "You let the pages rifle until they stopped?"
    "Absolutely."
    "And what were the first words you saw?"
    "Chapter 11."

https://nypost.com/2018/10/28/why-you-should-cheer-not-gripe-when-teens-come-trick-or-treating/
    Why you should cheer, not gripe, when teens come trick-or-treating

I find these statistics hard to believe.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/26/why-peanut-food-allergies-have-become-almost-epidemic.html
    Why peanut reactions have become 'almost epidemic' — and what to do about food allergies
    A study from the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute at New York's Mount Sinai hospital found that from 1997 to 2008, peanut allergies tripled from 1-in-250 children to 1-in-70.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/SF-spends-300k-register-noncitizen-voters-how-much-13340917.php?t=1cc71b89e3SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cats-invasive-species-in-your-backyard-cbsn-originals/
    Killer cats: The invasive species in your backyard.
    But in one notable case, humans have been happy to make an invasive species feel at home. We're talking about cats: one of the most prolific invasive species in history.

The National Wildlife Federation defines invasive species as any kind of living organism — an animal, plant, seeds, even bacteria or fungus — that is not native to an ecosystem and causes harm. It turns out that domesticated cats have no native range. Originally bred from wild cats and introduced to North America by European colonists, domesticated cats are now listed as one of the top 100 invasive species worldwide by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature.

More by following the link

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday! 48 with an expected high of 68 and 0% chance of precipitation.

Maybe today I'll get that laundry folded. Maybe.

Need to feed the cats, clean up yesterday's cat bowls, and probably get out to a grocery for just a few items. We'll see how much of this actually gets done.
    Hello Ed
    Tomorrow, actually today is also good for errands :wink:

Grocery Store, The great temptation I have trouble resisting buying things I should not be eating.

Vegan Fish and Chips Sandwich
    Why Bother ? You can tell I do not eat much fish beyond the rare Deep Fried Breaded Flounder.

Pierre's IMPRESSIVE $3.00 Meatloaf Sandwich! - WHAT ARE WE EATING?!? _ The Wolfe Pit
    Looks Interesting, I should or maybe could look in the freezer section, My only qualm is price for that amount of Bread carbs.

We Tried A Maple Bacon Cheeseburger Covered In Peanut Butter
    It looked Good until I saw the Covered in Peanut Butter, Why do that to a great looking Burger ?

Burgerim Serves Customizable Mini Burger Box
    Never Heard of them, I wonder why ? Shake Shack I have heard of OTOH.
    Dinner tonight was some GOLDEN brand veggie patties along with some roasted red pepper hummus and bite size naan pieces. It was filling.
    I see that my Non Frozen NS order is being shipped from CHAMBERSBURG, PA USA, and that this seems a bit weird "Label created, Shipment information sent to FedEx, Sparks, NV
    As well as My Frozen NS order From Breinigsville, PA USA is "In transit, On FedEx vehicle for delivery from CARTERET, NJ
    Hopefully it will arrive earlier than the last two and not have to sit on the porch overnight to help it stay frozen. I prefer to process it in before 4PM when If I am feeling worn out I can get 3 hours of shuteye before the evenings activities.

I guess it would be filling with the addition of the Naan Pieces. What sort of taste did the Veggie Patties have, something unique or a imitation meat taste ? Just being curious :blush:

Have a Good Day and as always Thanks for the Video Links
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi...its Monday...off to vote right after my shower...and after vote, on to the gym. I'm missing my gym family. Slow and easy for the week...then we'll see how the foot is really doing.

So far today my 'accomplishments' have been:
    Feed Tom E. Cat...√
    Eat lunch...√
    Take out trash √
    Just call me lazy Mary!

I will be curious after they open the 'bomb' from downtown, if it was indeed a live bomb.
    I kinda like early voting....so far more than a million ballots have been cast during Early Voting. And we still have all this week to vote.

Making Rice in the IP, Roger. Gave away the rice cooker. It was a very nice rice cooker gift from Ted. Top brand, I wasn't overly impressed with it though. The IP is also a slow cooker, and you can sauté, make yoghurt (ick), cook beans from scratch...no need to soak all night., etc. I also bought recently a rack that will allow me to bake a cake...not likely, or pressure cook 3 things at once...and more. I've not used the yoghurt maker, or cake/dessert, I do use it for my rice, and some soups, beans, etc. If I ate meat it would up my usage a lot. Oh, and I've cooked sweet potatoes...they are wonderful.

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    I have a feeling that none of the pipe bombs were capable of exploding. Lets think about it a Timer to set off an explosion used in something going through the mail, Not Going to work. The Sender is a disturbed nutcase IMO, Who has been a Democrat and a Republican :wink:

I plan to get more use out of the Rice Cooker I have due to the high cooking heat part of the cycle If It can make the water boil when used for rice before ending up at a warming temperature to hold the cooked rice why not. The NS Mac & Cheese cups while tasty are messy to do in the Microwave and I think this may do better especially with the glass lid to keep the mess inside.

Why Would anyone want to use it to cook a cake, that does sound like a useless accessory to me. Pressure Cook Three things at once, a Three compartment accessory or ??
    Apparently it was a pipe bomb. Addressed to CNN. This guy is one sick being...notice I did not say 'human' being.

Tom in for the night. I still need to eat an apple tonite, and then its good nite for me too!

Early voting went well..had a fun couple in front of me, and a good fellow showing off his hand made in Hungary, sandals. All in all it was a fun vote! Now, to find the Halloween candy I 'hid away' in a drawer somewhere...That can be tomorrow's chore. :)

Later...
    My Brother has been eating a banana or two a day as well as an apple or two and sometimes a really ripe Pear instead of one of those as his answer to the Nutritionist telling him to eat more fruit. The Other thing he is supposed to eat more of is vegetables, The Ones he likes are on the forbidden list by the doctor :(

Congratulations On Voting
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! 42 F/6 C with an expected high of 71 F/22 C and 0% chance of precipitation.

I did actually get out to Publix yesterday for a few groceries and I did actually get the laundry folded and put away. Surprisingly, this wasn't because of needing the dryer for another load. I haven't actually done any additional loads so both machines will sit empty for a few days.

Need to get yesterday's cat bowls cleaned up and feed the cats. My breakfast was French Fried cheese sandwich with bacon on the side and the remainder of the French Toast egg/milk mixture scrambled up as a small, very light, fluffy, plain omelet sort of thing. It was all quite tasty.

RogerToo wrote: »

I guess it would be filling with the addition of the Naan Pieces. What sort of taste did the Veggie Patties have, something unique or a imitation meat taste ? Just being curious :blush:

J would not want an imitation meat taste so I don't buy stuff like that unless it's for me to eat. For example I LOVE the Morningstar Farms vegan sausage patties, in all three flavors! Regular, maple, and spicy, hot. I especially love the spicy hot. They're not terribly hot, but just enough to make you notice.

The Golden veggie patties seem to be made of potatoes and other veggies and have the texture (almost) of a hash brown patty but maybe a bit crispier and a bit chewier. Here's what they look like.

https://www.publix.com/pd/golden-pancakes-vegetable/RIO-PCI-156498

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
    I think it's at least $25 too much...and WAY too much food, but it does look rather tasty. Yes, I know truffles are expensive so maybe it's not REALLY $25 too much. At least $35 is affordable. Sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln4nswKZiWQ
  • parityanimal
    edited October 2018
    Regular (real) elotes sound delicious. Since I think candy corn should have been mentioned in Leviticus as an abomination, this version doesn't sound delicious to me, but it does look interesting and innovative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4KwFZCSZYI
  • parityanimal
    edited October 2018
    Coq Au Vin is actually one of my favorite dishes, at least when Eduardo gets in the mood to make it. Here's one person's take on how to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESyM-fdgfE
  • GardenKatGardens
    Good Morning (Tuesday 10.30.18)
    Today WILL be a nap day. Woke a bit after 3...read on the iPad, snoozed, played a Suduko, nodded off, etc. Till I decided at 7:30 that I would be getting up.

I still have not found the Halloween candy. :(. Still have a few drawers to open. ARG.

I'm not so sure the pipe bombs were 'duds'...I'll keep eyes out to see what exactly they did find at our Post Office. or I could go back and read old news...naw...lol!!

Today is going to be a cleaning day..as well as a search day. I counted 30 drawers in various places from desk to chest of drawers, etc...in my bedroom alone. I was shocked. My biggest complaint in my room is that I need more drawers....well, obviously not! I think I know where the next 'purge' will happen!! OMG..30 drawers...outrageous.

Ted's coming tomorrow to do some yard work. There are a few leaves..but these big maples are still about 99% green. The leaves are from other parts of my yard, and that big oak tree 2 yards over, etc. (its shedding leaves early this year. Not sure that's a good thing.) Well, it will give him a small taste of what's to come.

The 3 tiered insert for my IP is something I bought separate from Amazon..beautiful stainless steel..could be used anywhere. I may not make cake, but I can easily see cooking 2 or 3 vegetables at one time, if they were not to be used together (as in mixed up together). I also bought the clear glass lid to the IP that can be used when the IP is used as a slow cooker, or to make yoghurt. ick,... Those additions make one piece of equipment replace several kitchen appliances. Win/win at my house.

Sent the Bible joke to several people...we'll see if they laughed as hard as I did. Love jokes like that, when you don't see the end (punchline) coming!

(today is supposed to be 71 for the high, and 77 tomorrow!! YAY!!!!)

I'd love to try the veg. pancakes, unfortunately I read the list of ingredients. Eggs. Which reminds me of one of the articles I read this morning. It seems as though the next allergen to be listed on food packages will be Sesame Seeds..like on buns..or tahini, etc. What are we doing wrong with our children? (my answer?) We're keeping the little dudes too clean. They need pets like dogs/cats, and they (the kids) need to get dirty! My generation kids made mud pies, and played in the lawn, or were sent to pull garden weeds, etc. We picked tomatoes off the vine and popped them in our mouths before the were 'sanitized' ok, washed by our mothers, etc. I know my boys ate their 'teaspoon' of dirt...and so did Olivia and Nate. (Nate ate sand at the beach like it was an exotic dessert!) I was there on at least one occasion when O helped herself to a mouth full of garden dirt...my DIL looked to see if I was horrified...no I was not. I just laughed, knowing she probably would grow out of it. I did find some veg patties at Aldi's..frozen..and they are good!! Really like them.

Ok, look my coffee is cold, and I've got much to do.. Jack calls today at 4, I may very well show up later.

Have a great day....Roger I hope your weather is sufficiently cold to be enjoyable to you...and I hope Ed is going to enjoy our sunshine and warmth!

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Tonight's fried "rice" that I made for dinner. It's really fried riced cauliflower. Delicious.

zm6iloc47ly0.png