Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,213 Member
    Ok, so where the heck is/are Ed's posts? Spooky...oh, spooky was yesterday...today just weird.

You probably needed to reload the page to see them.
  • parityanimal
    Whoo! I had to go to Walgreens and ask them to expedite my prescription, since I got email that they were "working on it" but not that it was ready, and I wanted to pick it up before the deluge this afternoon!

While they were getting it ready I browsed the vitamins and all the supplements I happened to have on the list were BOGO so I replenished those and have plenty to last for a while, and picked up some 24 hour allergy pills to have on hand. Not having much difficulty with that right now but then we are past the worst of the Summer so maybe I can give those a rest until Spring. All the same, they are now handy IF I NEED THEM.

Then on across the street (and down just a teensy bit, maybe 1/8 of a mile) to PetSmart where I got kibble for the younger girls and some more canned kitten food for Oliver.

And then around the corner of that shopping center to Publix where I got a few groceries and picked up a frozen General Tso's Tofu for J's lunch and a cup of chili for my lunch, along with a small bag of plain tortilla chips to crumble up into it, both from the self serve hot bar at the deli. Came home, put everything away, microwaved J's lunch, and gave it to him.

Then I put my chili into a better dish (presentation IS important) to microwave it for a minute to warm it up as it had cooled a bit in the interval, sprinkled some shredded Mexican blend cheese on, and crushed up the small bag of tortilla chips to top it all off, in lieu of crackers.

The chili from the hot bar was OK. Not as thick and meaty as I usually make it and they used red kidney beans, which are most definitely NOT my preferred bean.

But the biggest plus was that I didn't have to make lunch for either of us so that won out over the kidney beans. I did notice the beans before I even put any chili into the carryout cup, as they are distinctly larger than the beans I prefer to use in chili.

And I did get home well before the anticipated afternoon rain.
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Ok Ed...gonna rename you 'Sneaky Pete'!!! Yes, reload and there your post was...its Magic!!!

Going to watch today and yesterdays video's. I mentioned before that I watched the egg peeling video.
    Hope you've been to Walgreens & Pet place...This afternoon promises to be nasty.

I'm going to take a nap.... :)

Later...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    YTH1Lw.jpg

85Gpke.gif

AUmpAN.jpg

okpXeN.gif

0bndmc.jpg

hgig4S.gif

NT03eK.jpg

MM1dkg.gif
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and No Money found. The Temperature out the door was 67. It was dry outside when I headed out for a walk, It started raining before I arrived where I was going to pick up my coffee :( It was Nice outside until I had to put on the rain gear that blocked the nice breeze.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/10/31/brain-implants-used-treat-parkinsons-can-hacked-experts-warns/
    Brain implants used to treat Parkinson's can be hacked and used to control people, scientists warn

https://www.thelocal.ch/20181031/swiss-science-targeted-electrical-stimulation-helps-paralysed-men-walk-again
    Swiss science: targeted electrical stimulation helps paralyzed men walk again

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apa-stress-in-america-survey-generation-z-stressed-about-issues-in-the-news-but-least-likely-to-vote-300739851.html
    APA Stress in America™ Survey: Generation Z Stressed About Issues in the News but Least Likely to Vote

https://www.whio.com/news/local/dayton-other-ohio-cities-rank-top-bed-bugs-list/nI1Re9wTC2sErpXTdMORPI/
    Dayton, other Ohio cities rank in ‘Top 50 Bed Bugs’ list

https://www.thelocal.ch/20180718/shortage-of-more-than-400-key-medications-in-switzerland-increases-calls-for-more-domestic-stockpiles
    Shortage of more than 400 key medications in Switzerland increases calls for more domestic stockpiles
    https://www.thelocal.ch/20180124/six-percent-of-swiss-hospital-patients-contract-an-infection
    Six percent of patients contract an infection in a Swiss hospital

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

60/16 with an expected high of 69/21 and 90% chance of precipitation. I do kind of need to get out to Walgreens at least so will probably make that run, and possibly on across the street from there, to Petsmart for some cat food. Not quite at critical, but close on Oliver's canned kitten food.

Need to clean yesterday's cat bowls and possibly also do a little light housework. Been trying to do a little each day, so it doesn't seem so tedious, like when I try to do a lot, or all of it, in one day.
    Hi Ed
    Out rain started on time as per last nights forecast unfortunately. Today looks like it may be a busy day.
    DIY VEGAN FROZEN PIZZA | w/ gluten-free option!
    I wonder if a cheese free regular pizza would be considered Vegan ? I also sort of wonder if a local pizza place would use buyer supplied faux cheese ?
    I have to go to Poland to taste this? Not fair! I need to win the lottery.

This Rare, Golden Cheese Is Only Made in the Polish Mountains
    With enough money You don;t have to go there to get it, Just load up Your Gulfstream and send a personal emissary to acquire it and bring it back :wink:
    OK. Let's move on to dessert...

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Served In A Pumpkin
    Pass, I do not think I would like Pumpkin Ice Cream. FWIW I tried Peanut Butter ice cream some years back and despite liking Peanut Butter it was one of the few things I threw out after trying it.
    Whoo! I had to go to Walgreens and ask them to expedite my prescription, since I got email that they were "working on it" but not that it was ready, and I wanted to pick it up before the deluge this afternoon!

While they were getting it ready I browsed the vitamins and all the supplements I happened to have on the list were BOGO so I replenished those and have plenty to last for a while, and picked up some 24 hour allergy pills to have on hand. Not having much difficulty with that right now but then we are past the worst of the Summer so maybe I can give those a rest until Spring. All the same, they are now handy IF I NEED THEM.

Then on across the street (and down just a teensy bit, maybe 1/8 of a mile) to PetSmart where I got kibble for the younger girls and some more canned kitten food for Oliver.
    Nothing wrong with buying ahead if the price is good and they will not expire before being used. Did You have to sign for the Allergy Pills or ?

Since You were stocking up on cat food, I am guessing that You drove the 1/8 mile.
    And then around the corner of that shopping center to Publix where I got a few groceries and picked up a frozen General Tso's Tofu for J's lunch and a cup of chili for my lunch, along with a small bag of plain tortilla chips to crumble up into it, both from the self serve hot bar at the deli. Came home, put everything away, microwaved J's lunch, and gave it to him.

Then I put my chili into a better dish (presentation IS important) to microwave it for a minute to warm it up as it had cooled a bit in the interval, sprinkled some shredded Mexican blend cheese on, and crushed up the small bag of tortilla chips to top it all off, in lieu of crackers.

The chili from the hot bar was OK. Not as thick and meaty as I usually make it and they used red kidney beans, which are most definitely NOT my preferred bean.

But the biggest plus was that I didn't have to make lunch for either of us so that won out over the kidney beans. I did notice the beans before I even put any chili into the carryout cup, as they are distinctly larger than the beans I prefer to use in chili.

And I did get home well before the anticipated afternoon rain.
    I am somewhat curious if freezing changes the Tofu texture ?
    I have had Chili from Bishops Grocery Store that was really meaty and tasty with not to many beans. When I did that I picked up the packets of Crackers to crumble into it. I found it slightly hot for my taste. I should have looked for some shredded cheese to top the Chili on it from the Cold Salad Bar Area. When they have it their Pea Soup is also real tasty. Their Hot foods come from a section that a worker serves. They have really crispy chicken, Mac & Cheese,Cheeseburgers and more. BTW Mom always used Kidney Beans so they would not have bothered me.

The Egg Peeling video did not make me want to go out and buy them or try the Bottle hack, BTW when did things like that become a hack ?

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning! Not even 8 o'clock and I'm here reading!
    I did watch the egg peeling vid. Sorry, I did have to sorta chuckle. Most of those, had they peeled them under running water at the sink, would have come out much better. Now, the question is why, since I don't eat eggs would I watch that? Answer is...I dunno!! It was early and I didn't know what I was doing? Yeah, thats it!

Ted and I got the yard work done yesterday, and it looks great! But of course, the real work is yet to come! I'm just sitting here smiling. He has NO idea what's to come...

And...I have been notified twice now that Ed is posting... HI ED!

Today is a rain day. Starting about noon. So, I have one or two small things that I'd like to do outside, and then it will become a 'cleaning day'..Dining room, as well as the usual kitchen, etc.
    Hi Valerie
    Cleaning day is not my favorite type of day. I usually do not Peel under running water either, OTOH since I only peel them one at a time when I make Egg Salad.
    I never did find that darned candy...Somewhere in this house, I still believe in a drawer, is a nice bag of Peanut Butter Cups. There are a few of the Kit Kats left from last night. I had fun...the kids were all very polite, and expressed their thanks...I didn't recognize a single one of them! So they either walked here from other streets in the neighborhood, or were dropped off! Either way it was fun for me, and very frightening for poor ole Tom E Cat.
    He was going to be allowed into the front room, and I'd put one of his blankets into a box, and was trying to convince him to settle in the box...when the door bell rang. Forgetting he wasn't a dog for a few fateful seconds, he made a mad dash ahead of me to the door, which was open, and so the glass storm door revealed a whole porch full of 'STRANGERS', I swear, that cat looked like RoadRunner about to take off. Those little paws went at warp speed before the body finally moved!!! LOL!!!! I gave the kids their candy, and then went looking for Tom...he was trying to hide behind the coffee table...and was peeking around the back leg...and he didn't come out, until I closed up the house either. It was a major Freak Out!! Poor old cat.
    Reeses Cups ? I love them, They do not like my weight OTOH.

Our Trick or Treaters were polite too. Our block does not have many kids, the ones we get walk in from the surrounding area.

Poor Cat.
    So, that's about it for the day...work...outside and inside. If its storming and such like they said, I will not be trying to go to O's gymnastics. Driving at night on a dry night, is very different than driving at night when its wet, and every thing is reflective, and wipers are flapping around. I'll miss a practice, and may very well save a life or two in the process.

OH, new grocery find...Publix, (surprise) Reishi Tea with ginger and Turmeric. Made a cup of it last night, tasty! Probably not something I'd drink exclusively, but a nice caffeine free hot drink.

Roger, this is for you! :) (The lingzhi mushroom is a polypore mushroom belonging to the genus Ganoderma. Its red-varnished, kidney-shaped cap gives it a distinct appearance. When fresh, the lingzhi is soft, cork-like, and flat. It lacks gills on its underside, and instead releases its spores via fine pores. Depending on the age of the mushroom, the pores on its underside may be white or brown. Lingzhi mushroom is used in traditional Chinese medicine.) :), you're welcome!

Hope everyone has a great day....time to go read Ed's post(s)

Later...
    Not my favorite thing driving in the rain even by day, by night Yuck !

Ginger and Tumeric in tea, I think I will pass.

I watched a Episode of Japanese Iron Chef, way different than the American, They mostly replaced the dialogue with translators voices and a few subtitles. What Brought that to mind was that it was Battle Mushrooms :smiley:
    Ok Ed...gonna rename you 'Sneaky Pete'!!! Yes, reload and there your post was...its Magic!!!

Going to watch today and yesterdays video's. I mentioned before that I watched the egg peeling video.
    Hope you've been to Walgreens & Pet place...This afternoon promises to be nasty.

I'm going to take a nap.... :)

Later...
    This morning is not forecast to be too bad, then a break mid day followed by heavy rain with thunderstorms tonight into some point Saturday Morning.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fantastic Friday! 60/16 with an expected high of 59/15(?) which is lower than now so shouldn't 50/16 be the expected high for the day? Oh well, 70% chance of morning precipitation. Of course it's morning precipitation since I have an ophthalmologist appointment this MORNING. Can't be helped.

I did not have to sign for the 24 hour allergy pills. Just Allegra type.

Freezing does change the texture of the tofu, making it actually more "meaty" which can be very good if it's not TOO "meaty" because then J doesn't care so much for it.

A cheese free, "regular" pizza can certainly be vegan as long as there is no animal fat in the crust and all vegan toppings, sauces and sprinkles. Most pizza places offer the option of no cheese if that's what the customer wants.

But then some people just don't eat cheese anyway and might want no cheese on their (otherwise) deluxe or all-the-meats pizza I suppose.

I'd think that most veggie pizzas would be vegan as long as the cheese is omitted.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• parityanimal
    12 cooking tips to impress your guests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2INM2jBco
  • parityanimal
    Low carb/keto breakfast cookies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W94X28XRRt8
  • parityanimal
    I had my diabetic ophthalmologic exam this morning and the doctor said everything looked fine. That takes care of the medical end.

Vision check (different insurance) is next week, with another doctor in the same office. I've had these glasses for a couple of years now and even if I don't need much of a change in the prescription, I think it's time for new glasses as these are getting kind of old and slightly scratched. Hopefully my vision insurance pays as well as it has in the past, as I have to have titanium frames. I have a serious nickel sensitivity and will not only turn stainless steel green, or even the gold they use to make frames, but will also break out where it's near or touching my skin. Last time this was no issue at all, and I got titanium frames and multi-progressive photo-gray lenses along with the exam for just $10. I think it's still the same but I'll see when I finish.

• GardenKatGardens
    Hi! Certainly NOT morning anymore!
    Watched the brunch struggle video. I like that kid for some reason. Maybe because he reminds me of one of my nephews...whatever. I sent the vid. to my nephews and a niece. I KNOW Mary cooks!

Going to head out in just a few minutes. I think the rain is over for awhile. driving to ALDI...want more of the frozen veg's I got last time, and another box of the vegetables..(the Asian variety) They are handy to have on hand in the freezer.

I need to book an appointment with my eye doc. It will be a vision check..like Ed, my lens have not changed in years. But, I pay for and they do several other tests, including a photograph of the back of my eye...that's quite interesting! They usually contact me and we set up an appointment...but I've not heard from them.

Yeah, Poor cat. He really was panic struck. Got extra petting and talking with and he calmed down. No PTS that I've noticed. :)
    He's outside now, by choice. Up on the roof. People put fake snakes and owls on their roofs to scare away the hawks, I have the real live chaser up there!

Ok, cleaning day not my fav day either. But I refuse to pay someone else to do it for me...so...
    There were other things in the tea Roger :)..it tasted good! Had some kind of mint, some citrusy touches, etc. Would't drink it every day, but is good, no caffeine, etc.
    Need to make a quick order to Amazon, and then double check the weather...I remember they saying something about rain on the east side of I85...which is where I am, and where I will be going. So...I need to check it out. Nothing critical on my list.

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    LOL! Famous last words. Nothing Critical on my list. Well, true, nothing critical..I walked out with $45 worth of ALDI's!!! Good deal on fresh Cauliflower, got 2 of the bags of veg medley that I liked after trying it last trip out...and I got not only a box of the Asian veg. patties, but also a box of Thai veg patties as well. I found some cranberry salad dressing, and a jar of the Hatch Pepper Salsa..bought some last trip. I love it with my rice and veg's. Ed, its WAY too mild for your taste, but I love it cuz I like the taste of peppers, but when they are so hot I can't taste the food their on...not liking very much! The salsa was on sale, along with a LOT of other reduced grocery items. Looked like they are trying to create shelf space ahead of the holidays. Being a German owned store, I found some cookies that I love. Pfeffernüsse! That was another recipe my MIL shared with me because I'd never eaten them and loved hers. Like I don't NEED cookies...but....
    They had a display of Reece's Peanut Butter cups...$0.75 cents..so I bought one since I have yet to see the hidden ones. What else....Pumpkin Soup/Chili...hmmm, Some applesauce, canned pineapple, Oh, and 4 banana's, which I'd sworn I'd never get there again. But these are pretty yellow, so hopefully they'll be good. Apples, Brussels Sprouts, (for roasting) golden raisins..etc. So you can see a lot of groceries for $45 bucks! I'll let you know about the chili/pumpkin. They also had just Pumpkin Soup...but I passed on that. I love Savory pumpkin soup, but some of these soups are sweet. Those I don't like at all! So Ed, if you buy a box of the Pumpkin Soup please write us a Soup Review!!

It was raw outside this afternoon. Not really that cold...mid 50's, but windy, and very damp. That cold that goes thru your clothes, and seemingly you own skin to your bones. Was happy to get into my car, home and in the garage!

Later...
  • RogerToo
    rlMrEq.jpg

XCEZF1.gif

7CT6Af.jpg

V9z5xy.gif

9Cg9FL.jpg

mZHsVw.gif

DPaTGj.jpg

Z0nu7B.gif
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and No Money found. The Temperature out the door was 58. I could hear heavy rain hitting the AC during the night. When I headed out the door the rain was light and on and off mostly on. the weather forecast was accurate.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/on-hold-for-45-minutes-it-might-be-your-secret-customer-score-1541084656
    Finnish soldiers find 'secret Russian military bases' after raiding mysterious island

Weird
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/01/italian-vegan-ordered-pay-400-fine-threatening-stab-mother-ragu/
    Vegan must pay €400 fine after threatening to stab her mother over ragu sauce

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7632837/georgia-construction-worker-1000-human-teeth-wall/
    THE TOOTH IS OUT THERE Mystery as 1,000 human teeth are found hidden inside a WALL during renovation of former dentist’s building

The construction workers were left baffled by the find after they smashed into the wall in the building in Valdosta, Georgia

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-niland-mud-pot-20181101-story.html
    A San Andreas fault mystery: The 'slow-moving disaster' in an area where the Big One is feared
    In its path are Union Pacific freight railroad tracks that connect the Inland Empire to Yuma, Ariz.; a petroleum pipeline owned by Kinder Morgan, one of North America’s largest energy companies; a stretch of fiber optic telecommunications lines owned by Verizon; and a portion of Highway 111, a major roadway connecting Interstate 10 in the Coachella Valley to the California-Mexico border.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's fantastic Friday! 60/16 with an expected high of 59/15(?) which is lower than now so shouldn't 50/16 be the expected high for the day? Oh well, 70% chance of morning precipitation. Of course it's morning precipitation since I have an ophthalmologist appointment this MORNING. Can't be helped.

I did not have to sign for the 24 hour allergy pills. Just Allegra type.

Freezing does change the texture of the tofu, making it actually more "meaty" which can be very good if it's not TOO "meaty" because then J doesn't care so much for it.

A cheese free, "regular" pizza can certainly be vegan as long as there is no animal fat in the crust and all vegan toppings, sauces and sprinkles. Most pizza places offer the option of no cheese if that's what the customer wants.

But then some people just don't eat cheese anyway and might want no cheese on their (otherwise) deluxe or all-the-meats pizza I suppose.

I'd think that most veggie pizzas would be vegan as long as the cheese is omitted.
    Hi Ed
    Yesterday we had another day of higher than normal temperatures, I saw 72 degrees at 4:45 PM at a nearby location, actually much of NJ was at or near that temperature.

Murphy never sleeps :smiley:

IMO a more meaty texture is a plus.

To be honest I would not expect there to be animal fat in the crust. The Sauce would depend on if it had meat cooked into it for taste, Not likely IMO.

So the Allegra type may not be quite as effective ?
    Brunchin’ On A Budget
    Budget items can be good or bad, a budget brunch, I'm not so sure.
    12 cooking tips to impress your guests.
    Worrying about impressing guests with cooking is not a priority for me.
    Keto Hot Pockets
    Interesting, I'm interested.
    Low carb/keto breakfast cookies.
    Sorry. Cookies are not a breakfast item.
    Soft & Fluffy PUMPKIN DINNER ROLL recipe - Cách làm BÁNH MÌ & SỮA BÍ ĐỎ
    Pass.
    I had my diabetic ophthalmologic exam this morning and the doctor said everything looked fine. That takes care of the medical end.

Vision check (different insurance) is next week, with another doctor in the same office. I've had these glasses for a couple of years now and even if I don't need much of a change in the prescription, I think it's time for new glasses as these are getting kind of old and slightly scratched. Hopefully my vision insurance pays as well as it has in the past, as I have to have titanium frames. I have a serious nickel sensitivity and will not only turn stainless steel green, or even the gold they use to make frames, but will also break out where it's near or touching my skin. Last time this was no issue at all, and I got titanium frames and I got titanium frames and multi-progressive photo-gray lenses along with the exam for just $10. I think it's still the same but I'll see when I finish.
    Everything looking fine is good, I can only think that the gold frames must not be using real gold. That is a problem I have not run into.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi! Certainly NOT morning anymore!
    Watched the brunch struggle video. I like that kid for some reason. Maybe because he reminds me of one of my nephews...whatever. I sent the vid. to my nephews and a niece. I KNOW Mary cooks!

Going to head out in just a few minutes. I think the rain is over for awhile. driving to ALDI...want more of the frozen veg's I got last time, and another box of the vegetables..(the Asian variety) They are handy to have on hand in the freezer.

I need to book an appointment with my eye doc. It will be a vision check..like Ed, my lens have not changed in years. But, I pay for and they do several other tests, including a photograph of the back of my eye...that's quite interesting! They usually contact me and we set up an appointment...but I've not heard from them.
    Hi Valerie
    We had a period of dry weather during the day hours sandwiched between the morning rain and the evening rain.

Would the Asian vegetables be similar to the Asian Stir Fry sold by CostCo ?

My Prescription has had a slight change over the years, The Last eye exam they did much the same tests. The Eye doctor said that the change from the previous exam a couple of years earlier was minimal. I did Buy new glasses so I could leave one pair in the car and keep the other pair in the house.
    Yeah, Poor cat. He really was panic struck. Got extra petting and talking with and he calmed down. No PTS that I've noticed. :)
    He's outside now, by choice. Up on the roof. People put fake snakes and owls on their roofs to scare away the hawks, I have the real live chaser up there!

Ok, cleaning day not my fav day either. But I refuse to pay someone else to do it for me...so...
    There were other things in the tea Roger :)..it tasted good! Had some kind of mint, some citrusy touches, etc. Would't drink it every day, but is good, no caffeine, etc.
    Need to make a quick order to Amazon, and then double check the weather...I remember they saying something about rain on the east side of I85...which is where I am, and where I will be going. So...I need to check it out. Nothing critical on my list.

Later...
    I plan to order one of these two from Amazon, We have been unable to find the same thing locally :(
    https://www.amazon.com/Good-Cook-Carbon-Steel-Peeler/dp/B000BPD78G?keywords=hand+potato+peeler&qid=1540823052&sr=8-276-spons&ref=sr_1_276_sspa&psc=1
    Good Cook Carbon Steel Peeler
    or
    https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Vegetable-Handheld-Peeler/dp/B00R3EDQE8?keywords=hand+potato+peeler&qid=1540823089&sr=8-304-spons&ref=sr_1_304_sspa&psc=1
    Stainless Steel Vegetable and Fruit Handheld Peeler, Set of 2
    LOL! Famous last words. Nothing Critical on my list. Well, true, nothing critical..I walked out with $45 worth of ALDI's!!! Good deal on fresh Cauliflower, got 2 of the bags of veg medley that I liked after trying it last trip out...and I got not only a box of the Asian veg. patties, but also a box of Thai veg patties as well. I found some cranberry salad dressing, and a jar of the Hatch Pepper Salsa..bought some last trip. I love it with my rice and veg's. Ed, its WAY too mild for your taste, but I love it cuz I like the taste of peppers, but when they are so hot I can't taste the food their on...not liking very much! The salsa was on sale, along with a LOT of other reduced grocery items. Looked like they are trying to create shelf space ahead of the holidays. Being a German owned store, I found some cookies that I love. Pfeffernüsse! That was another recipe my MIL shared with me because I'd never eaten them and loved hers. Like I don't NEED cookies...but....
    They had a display of Reece's Peanut Butter cups...$0.75 cents..so I bought one since I have yet to see the hidden ones. What else....Pumpkin Soup/Chili...hmmm, Some applesauce, canned pineapple, Oh, and 4 banana's, which I'd sworn I'd never get there again. But these are pretty yellow, so hopefully they'll be good. Apples, Brussels Sprouts, (for roasting) golden raisins..etc. So you can see a lot of groceries for $45 bucks! I'll let you know about the chili/pumpkin. They also had just Pumpkin Soup...but I passed on that. I love Savory pumpkin soup, but some of these soups are sweet. Those I don't like at all! So Ed, if you buy a box of the Pumpkin Soup please write us a Soup Review!!

It was raw outside this afternoon. Not really that cold...mid 50's, but windy, and very damp. That cold that goes thru your clothes, and seemingly you own skin to your bones. Was happy to get into my car, home and in the garage!

Later...
    I have been known to come out of the grocery store after spending too much money myself.

When the food is too hot that is all I really taste and do not care for that either.

Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, The Hidden ones, what does that mean ?

I wonder how the Thai vegetable patties compare to the Asian vegetable patties ? Hopefully both are tasty.

Those darn Raw, damp and windy days are not good. I feel them in my bones and they make me turn the heat up higher.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger