Any Shorties Out There?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,356 Member
    Thanks, Roger.
    With so much removed from my diet I am doing pretty well. Almost afraid to add things back in.
    Raining and chilly here. But I'll be inside with clay most of the day.
    Hope you have a great day. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi Vix
    I know what You mean, You hate to tamper with success :)

OTOH if You like the missing items and can get some of them back into use......

Since our rain is coming from the south today I am not surprised You already have it and I do not.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    any downward direction is good Vix, healthy is even better :)

Roger - sent you back some replies and left you my email address too since neither of us seems to check the PMs here so much lol

have a great week you two :)

huggs

~kel
  • eku0
    Hi Roger and Kel!!!
    Kel, I'm glad you're getting a chance to check back in with us once in a while. How are you doing?
    Roger....another gray day here!
    Body flow class this morning.
    Have a great day.
  • RogerToo
    any downward direction is good Vix, healthy is even better :)

Roger - sent you back some replies and left you my email address too since neither of us seems to check the PMs here so much lol

have a great week you two :)

huggs

~kel

Hi Kel
    I need to drag out the laptop I use for online transactions and get the ebay set up to ready to use again.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi Roger and Kel!!!
    Kel, I'm glad you're getting a chance to check back in with us once in a while. How are you doing?
    Roger....another gray day here!
    Body flow class this morning.
    Have a great day.

So far so good weather wise :)

It is not what I would call sunny, OTOH is nice and bright out so the clouds must not be to thick.

Enjoy Your Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Good morning....another cloudy one here.
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    Here I have mixed clouds and blue sky :) great weather overall.

My Brother was busy mowing the grass when I returned from my walk, That was OK with me since this week it was his turn to mow, The next one will be my turn.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    It's a beautiful, warm, sunny day here. Reading on the porch. :)
    Enjoy your day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    Friday was Sunny and somewhat warm, I ended up running the Living Room Wall AC later in the day until the Sun went down.

Today is darkish and sort of gloomy looking, It even felt kind of raw when I was walking if that is possible when it is around 60 degrees?

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger, it's in the 50s and rainy here today. I'm glad I went to the pottery studio, else probably would have just stayed home all day. I think it's supposed to go up into the 80s next week, so I'm just going to enjoy the cooler weather while it's here.
    Hope you have a great weekend too. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    Not much rain yesterday, overnight we seem to have had a somewhat better rainfall as the garden looks OK for a couple of days more without being watered and the forecast is for a chance of rain Monday & Tuesday also. Then Starting Wednesday we are forecast to be in the 80s, Oh Well On the bright side it will be my brothers turn to pay the Gas & Electric Bill :)

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • eku0
    Good morning.
    Still rainy here. Gray, chance of t-storms. Supposed to be in the 80s here on Wednesday too.
    Yoga class this morning, massage this afternoon. :)
    Have a good day.
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    We have a chance of T-Storms today, tomorrow, Thursday & Friday in the current forecast here.

80s set in Wednesday for a few days at least.

You seem to have had a busy day lined up

Enjoy
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger....I think our forecast looks a lot like yours. The sun did come out and it's beautiful outside for now. :)
  • eku0
    Good morning, supposed to get up to 80 today. The heat has arrived. Clay marathon day for me.
    Have a happy day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    I had this Message thread open to post in and got distracted :)

However here I am. Last night watching TV made my Brother very unhappy when he saw the forecast temperatures in the Mid to upper 80s for the next four days including today. I know the AC units will be churning out the cool air and eating up the Electricity. Especially the two big 220 volt units such as the Wall mount in the Living Room. It actually does a decent job for the entire floor and the Upstairs Unit has a tougher job from being higher where the heat rises too.

FWIW when I saw Your post about a Clay Marathon Day I had a image of the old childrens Claymation Show pop into my head for a moment :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby
    Gumby is an American clay animation franchise, centered on a green clay humanoid character created and modeled by Art Clokey

I Hope You had a good Clay Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger, I remember Gumby. :) My house stays pretty cool...good insulation. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    I suspect that most of the house has no insulation and even where the attic was insulated back in the 50s when this house was built I suspect there was no requirement for insulation.

Have a Good Day, Stay Cool
    Roger
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Wavesssssss while I wait for the car place to take me home. Car said 92 when I got in this afternoon ewwwww lol :)
  • eku0
    Hiya Kel! Stay cool. :)