Any Shorties Out There?

Options
1636465666769»

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for that! :) Will see in a few days....
    Also my RA is acting up, so may have some swelling/fluid retention there too. I'll just make sure to drink lots of water.
    It really wasn't much hotter there than here, but here, I don't feel guilty staying home. When I travel, I always feel like we have to run around and see everything.

Hi Vix
    I feel sorry for any family that ends up in Florida during the summer, OTOH I also know why, That is when the kids are out of school :)

When I see a large, multi pound bump in weight it always seems to be water weight and over the next few days it comes back off.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am starting to feel back to my normal. Most of it was probably fluid retention. :)
    I think we're supposed to get t-storms tonight....that's good. It's been really dry.
    Roger, hope all went well at the doc's this a.m.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Here is a quick recap that I posted in another thread in case You missed it :)

The doctor visit went well, I walked there FWIW. Blood report and X-ray results:
    Cholesterol good, Blood Sugar good, Blood Pressure Good, Everything was in the normal range. The PSA was good too, Something I believe You do not have to worry about :)

The X-ray showed no Problems.

I did not hear any thunderstorms last night. Plenty of rain however. No watering of the garden will be needed for a few days.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    HI Roger...yay for the great report from the doc! :)
    We had a lot of rain last night too. Yay! :)
    Enjoy your day.
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I Plan to my best to enjoy the day :)

I made a mistake getting out so early walking in the rain, here is stopped raining around 9AM :(

OH well at least everything is nicely watered.

Thank You for Your kind words too
    Have a Great Friday
    Roger

P.S. I was on here answering a email when the pop up appeared that You had replied :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Roger,
    It's overcast so far this morning. I think we have thunderstorms forecast for later.
    Happy Saturday. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I know we have rain in the forecast for this afternoon. I hope my brother gets home from Pennsylvania ahead of the rain.

Enjoy Your Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Roger, hope your bro got home safely.
    We hit some heavy downpours last night, minor flooding on some of the country roads we were driving on, but made it home safe and sound.
    Happy Sunday. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Except for his irritation with the other drivers on the roads he made it fine. It is amazing how rain slows some down to a crawl and leave others racing to get home :)

No flooding in my area, other parts of the state were not so lucky

Have a Nice Day
    Roger