Options
    I now have the Hana Road stamped in my I-Fit Passport
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,974 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    and one more for laughs!

tlnhptmxeovp.gif
    That looks pretty painful... I wonder what she thought was gonna happen?
  • E_Brault
    E_Brault Posts: 362 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Nov 3

Me: 3
    Gremlins: 0

Rough start to my day today - flat tire on the way to work, raining of course, got it changed, the spare was almost flat, limped to the tire place, got picked up, went through the drive-through and was given the wrong order, went in to correct it, came out and hit myself in the chest with the corner of the car door, just got to work, tire place called, need all 4 - $800...... I think I should just go back to bed!

Ouch! What is a healthy thing you can do to soothe yourself? Music is usually a good pick me up. Is there a favorite song you haven't heard in a while? You Tube it and play it loud!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Nov 4

Me: 4

Managed to fit in a birthday cupcake yesterday and still stay under - whew, that was close!
  • E_Brault
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • E_Brault
    Options
    I-Fit Passport Road to Haleakala in Maui complete. I only saw the gremlin once. One Hundred Ninety-Six calories burned. The most in over 2 years! Hooray for getting off the couch.
  • E_Brault
    Options
    bj1rrpufmd36.jpeg
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Was achy yesterday and today so I took it easy. I'm not that hungry when I don't exercise! No Gremlins tempting me !!!!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Bad news with the tires, Bill. I woulda gone back to bed, too.

Nov 4&5

Me 2
    Gremlins 4
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Nov 5

Me: 5

The weeks gotten better since the rough day I had on Weds. Making dinner for just one tonight, so I'm thinking of trying something creative. B)
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Nov 6

Me: 6

Ended up making dinner for my son too last night. Not what I planned but had a nice night hanging with him. Now that he's 18, those times don't come around as often.
  • E_Brault
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Gremlins got me yesterday. I over ate by 400 calories. I will plan better today.

• BRaye325
    Options
    E_Brault wrote: »
    Gremlins got me yesterday. I over ate by 400 calories. I will plan better today.
    Eileen, just take it a day at a time. You got this!

Nov 7

Me: 7
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Nov 7

Me 0
    Gremlins 3
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It's definitely One Day at a Time !
  • E_Brault
    Options
    Yesterday was a bust. Today, my plan is to stay home and closely follow my meal plan. I burned 100 calories on the treadmill. My dog joined me on the treadmill for the entire walk. Today was her first day. The treadmill is 80 inches long, so she developed a nice pace. Afterward, her head was held high. She was quite proud of herself.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Nov 8

Me: 8

Worked out hard over the weekend and I started the week working a trade show today. - Walked about 7 miles.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Nov 8

Me: 8

Worked out hard over the weekend and I started the week working a trade show today. - Walked about 7 miles.

Trade shows can be brutal... lotta walking, plenty of crummy food choices lurking and I always found the air in convention centers to be dehydrating. Hope it was productive for you, though.

Me: 1
    Gremlins 2
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Nov 9

Me: 9

The show went well. Took the train to downtown Chicago, miles of walking & talking, little gremlin candy-givers crawling all over the place. Managed to stay strong, even rewarded myself with a little caramel corn on the train ride home and most importantly, business was very productive.