JUNE 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Missed updating myself last night after I read everyone else's posts. Lots of work time so I only added 2 more miles. Already ahead of that for today, but I'll update those numbers tonight. June total 44.25 miles.

exercise.png

• kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/11 - 1.61 walking

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Adding 13 miles for 118 out of 400. Creeping along like molasses in February.

Ok I do realize that there is a BIG difference in the miles I can get on my bike as opposed to walking, but I had to laugh at the concept of 13 miles described as creeping along. :D

And maybe I will find the courage to drag my bike out this afternoon. 90F+ is a little warm to walk in, but with the breeze we have now I can usually get a decent ride in.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Exercises total for

6/12

10.44 miles ( one legged biking) and 3 miles ( arm bike machine)

13.44 miles for today ( could have done more but I am pacing myself... Remembering not to hurt my good leg)
    *** really hard to control myself... I am getting really good at this one legged bike thing... :D

106.02 miles done ( goal reached)

** please keep me @ 100 miles done and give 6.02 miles to Anaconda469
    *** from here until surgery date ... All miles will go to her... :D
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    @Lovemyalex, you are such a sweetie!
    @JTH1106, thank you that means so much to me!!

My neighbor friend who usually manages a golf course in the summer when not teaching or tudoring walked with me today 4.5 miles. She does not walk as fast as I but hey she's walking with me right? It was her, I and dig this.. (((SIX))) dogs!!! Like I said we live rural so they run free & totally enjoy themselves! The state road department workers jokingly call me the dog lady when they have seen me out with four but they would really laugh & think I'm nuts if they saw me today! LOL! I also road 16.5 on the ex bike while watching "Fixer Uppers". Love that show & wish they'd come fix up my 100+ year old home!!! another LOL!!!

exercise.png

:)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    School's out and time to shout....let the summer training begin. So stoked to get up early for a whole different reason. Biking, running and swimming...YES!
    @Dean: I think you planned a injury recovery month so I could catch up to you, right?
    @Anaconda469: My butt still hurts from my fall and you are back in the saddle. You rock!
    @Lovemyalex:You are like the emerge riser bunny. you just keep moving.
    @vhuber:In my prayers for some help for your hubby. I once had five dogs plus two that were my sister's and they called me the crazy dog lady. I am happy managing just two now but got such a great visual of your walk.

June 11: 10 miles mostly walking a few running due to the high humidity and temps for our area this soon in the year.
    TTD: 110.6 miles

exercise.png

:)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Adding another 3.4 in running. We are supposed to reach 106 today, I am not excited! :neutral:

exercise.png

Ohh good God that is horrible! Swimming pool & drink LOTS of water!!!

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    6/12 Jog 5 miles / Walk 3 miles

As 6/12 124.25 miles of 225 miles

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    6/1 - .5 miles
    6/2 - .5 miles
    6/3 - .5 miles
    6/4 - 1.0 miles
    6/5 - 1.0 miles
    6/6 - 2.3 miles
    6/7 - 2.0 miles
    6/8 - .5 miles
    6/9 - 8.5 miles bike
    6/10 - 1.5 miles
    6/11 - 2.75 miles

Total - 21.05 miles
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    3.6 mile walk. My weather app said it was 81 degrees. My weather app lies.

exercise.png

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New ttd 50.7 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,316 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here!!

And making GOAL first is @LOVEMYALEX!!!! :drinker:

Dave
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    Exercise total for

6/11

10.99 miles (one legged biking)

92.58 miles done and 7.42 miles to go... :)

***should get to goal tomorrow....please leave me @ 100 and give all bonus miles to Anacondo469... Thanks... I have 12 days before surgery... I hope this will help her get back in the green... :D

Thank you so much! I am deeply appreciative of this. <sniff> :'(:'( I get emotional very easy, I am not used to anyone doing anything nice for me.

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Wish me luck, I have a follow up appt in a hour. So I can be medically cleared to ride the bike. I have been sneaking rides in. I was medically cleared for driving as long as I was off the pain meds (which I did not take anyway, can't stand them). I walked yesterday and managed a ride today. No streets with soft pillows, but I did face a fear, founf a quiet street with a downhill gradient close to what I was on and rode down it, on the brakes but got down it! Now what the doc says, that has me worried. its depressing to see this number. I have never been this low this time of the month.

@vhuber, I have Bi Polar (w/Panic and Anxiety disorder) for the second two, I was given an as need medication to take care of the attacks. My panic disorder is back again since my bike accident. That is another conversation for my doc.

06/08 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/09 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/10 - 1.0 miles easy walking
    06/10 - 3.0 miles very easy cycling
    06/11 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/12 - 7.0 miles easy cycling

Total: 59.0 miles

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 I hope your appointment went well. I promise not to let it leak that you were sneaking rides in! ;)

Walked w/DH and Bean this morning then shopped w/DDD. It's been really HOT here today!!

Fri - 7.42 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Chris
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    Exercise total for

6/11

10.99 miles (one legged biking)

92.58 miles done and 7.42 miles to go... :)

***should get to goal tomorrow....please leave me @ 100 and give all bonus miles to Anacondo469... Thanks... I have 12 days before surgery... I hope this will help her get back in the green... :D

Thank you so much! I am deeply appreciative of this. <sniff> :'(:'( I get emotional very easy, I am not used to anyone doing anything nice for me.

I felt the same way last month... I was deeply touched... I just want to pay it forward... We are here for you ... Just take your time and get well... :)
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    6/9- 4.4 miles walk/run
    6/11- 4.4 miles walk/run
    6/12- 1.1 miles walking

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here!!

And making GOAL first is @LOVEMYALEX!!!! :drinker:

Dave
    i knew there was a reason that I put my goal @ only 100.... I just did not know what is was... Now I do... It was to help a friend in need to reach her goal... So very glad to be able to help... *** it did motivate me to get to my goal early.... I really wanted to help as much as I could before I could not ...due to up coming surgery ... :)
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Another rest day..tomorrow I get to challenge myself in a Mudd, Sweat and Tears obstacle race. It's suppose to be 5 miles of ever increasing physical and mental challenge. I'm just hoping the weather cooperates.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Bike again... Hope to get back to the pool next week!!!
This discussion has been closed.