June Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    They are there everyday but yesterday they were THERE.
    I have that sometimes, a food I'm not attached to will suddenly call my name! Well done for pulling it back though and sticking with a lighter dinner, it's easy to go 'screw it' and carry on with a binge but you turned it around even if it took 3 attempts, you STILL turned it around. :smile:

sothgo wrote: »
    me:9
    the binge: 1
    binge free days: 1
    Good for you for today :smile:

me: 4
    The binge:6
    Days binge free:3

great!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lessismore! :) it was a nice birthday and while I am celebrating - I am not bingeing so I am happy with myself for that!
    For June 10th:
    Me: 10
    B: 0
    B-free: 22
  • LessIsMore44
    LessIsMore44 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have been having some pretty bad urges today. I've even gone as far to plan out what I am going to binge on :/ I know June 11th is not over yet, but I feel if I count today as Binge free it will stop me from binging (it has helped in the past).

June 11th

Me: 7
    The Binge: 4
    Days Binge free: 7
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You can do it, LessIsMore! I am feeling similar today, probably because I am tired and solo with the kids (DH is out after work) so I know I'll be alone later tonight: prime binge time.

We can do this though!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Starting from June 8
    Wednesday June 11
    Me 0
    The Binge 3
    So far today is going much better so hopefully I don't derail at supper....

Anna, I have lots of stuff call to me. I have portion packs of stuff for kids lunches and treats for one potty training. I try to get stuff they like and I don't but some times before I know it, I'm eating one (or more). I also eat better with him around.
  • stepawayfromthebiscuits
    Options
    You can do it, LessIsMore! I am feeling similar today, probably because I am tired and solo with the kids (DH is out after work) so I know I'll be alone later tonight: prime binge time.

We can do this though!
    I have been having some pretty bad urges today. I've even gone as far to plan out what I am going to binge on :/ I know June 11th is not over yet, but I feel if I count today as Binge free it will stop me from binging (it has helped in the past).

June 11th

Me: 7
    The Binge: 4
    Days Binge free: 7

I've had a few urges today and was able to push them away.
    I had a really strong feeling about a certain binge food of mine, then came to realise, it would only make me happy for two bites, then it'd just be guilt and mindless eating - it's not worth it - I'd already come so far throughout the day... I don't want to sabotage myself...it was good to push through it as I've struggled so much recently, I really hope the two of you have been able to stay strong :smile:
    Me:5
    Days binge free:4

• JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    me : 10
    the binge : 1
    binge free days : 9
    on a roll and feeling gooooooooooood :)
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me-10
    The binge-0
    Days binge free 20
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Awesome Jonathan!!
    me : 10
    binge free days : 9
    on a roll and feeling gooooooooooood :)

Me: 11
    B: 0
    B-Free: 23
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 2
    Days binge free: 0

Bah. Horrible night. And of course now I feel awful today. How can I be such a smart, logical human being yet do this to myself? :(
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    me: 10
    binge: 2
    days binge free: 0
    feel like crap
  • stepawayfromthebiscuits
    Options
    Hey there, don't be hard on yourselves, what's done is done and tomorrow is a fresh start, - it seems to be the nature of the beast, it comes in swings of highs and perseverance and then just downright horrible lows. I'm sending you both the best. We've all been there, it does feel awful, but you will get back on track, we're rooting for you! Small steps :smile:

Me:6
    Days binge free:5
  • JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Bah. Horrible night. And of course now I feel awful today. How can I be such a smart, logical human being yet do this to myself? :(
    cos you are human :)
    You'll get back on track - I know it

me : 11
    binge free days : 10
    today was a hard one - was out with work yesterday and been craving carbs all day. But close to bedtime so I'll make it :)

• Pudding1980
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Today was a bad day again, for a few different reasons. I haven't worked out in two days which doesn't sound like much, but I try to only have one day off a week and never two in a row, and I can feel it dragging me down. It does so much for me mentally in addition to physically. I need to get to the gym tomorrow to start the day out right.

• Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    All day I have thought about cake and pie. My DH has been on a business trip for 3 days and is coming home tonight. It always helps having him here to keep my mind from going there.

me: 3
    Binge: 1
    Binge free: 3
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me 12
    The binge 0
    Days binge free 22
    Too busy to binge today!
  • danifo0811
    Options

Starting from June 8
    Friday June 12
    Me 2
    The Binge 3

Binge free 2

Hoping to keep this momentum

• danifo0811
    Options

Yup. I tell myself the logic but I still do it :(
This discussion has been closed.