August 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    3.3 mile run/walk this morning. Stuck working the next three nights, so hoping that'll keep me sane until I can get back out there Sunday afternoon.

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    8/12- 9.79 miles walking/biking
    Total to date - 84.3 of 217 miles I hope to see green in the near future!
    @vhuber- so sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers are with you
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    Struggling today due to the death of one of my sisters. I will miss her very much!
    I took the GS for a 2.5 mile walk in the jogger before it hit 101 out & while he napped I rode ex bike 15.25.

exercise.png

So very sorry for lost.... :'(
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

8/13

10.51 miles (exercise bike ) & .5 mile walking

11.01 miles for today

154.23 miles done and 145.77 miles to go... :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    7.75 miles yesterday on bike.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@TAPPY44 - I understand and you've got it! :flowerforyou:

@CLEPANT - That sure sounded like an adventure..... :flushed:

@CARLSODA - Awesome!! Enjoy the time away!! :drinker:

I got a short lunch walk in today, but if I don't get on my exercise bike tonight and put in at least 10 miles, will somebody please give me an endless amount of grief??? :blush: Thank you!

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @vhuber: I am so terribly sorry to hear about sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    @scarfe9991: wishing you a good school year.
    @taxmom: Thanks for the nice thoughts to a new school year. I am counting mine down...maybe this or the next.
    @hkristine: So good to hear from you. Missed you. Sure hope all is going great with your foster daughter.
    @Dean: Itwas great until we went deeper and deeper in the forest with only gps and no cell reception. If that tree in the road were bigger, I would have had to back up for miles with no place to turn around. Oh my gatorskin tires were great today. I did a rails to trails ride with soft butt hubby. Had to turn back because his butt hurt.
    Aug 13:
    Final day of my trip and I took the kayak out for a 2 mile ride this morning while the lake was as smooth as glass. Managed to get hubby on his bike for a Rails to Trails ride which was wonderful until his soft butt could no longer take it. Will finish with a nice swim with my fur baby. Back to reality tomorrow.
    16.56 miles of cycling 10.26 miles, kayaking 2 miles and walking 4.30 miles.
    TTD: 165.56 miles

exercise.png

sorv18tmde8o.jpg
    ky9jzlpxhyz5.jpg
    eafmz1w6qt6r.jpg

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    new ttd 51.4 miles
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    8/13 - 2.06
    TTD - 2.71
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Forgot to set my goal, aiming for 75miles again with 25.17/75 complete!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Back on today, practicing sprints of all things. Been over at the High School, which has a lovely shopping center extremely smooth parking lot. Gotta use it before school starts. Great place to regain my confidence, high speed cornering, hill sprints and other riding ability I thought I lost forever. I am starting to love going down hill at speed again.

08/08 - 14.0 miles cycling
    08/09 - 09.0 miles cycling
    08/10 - 02.0 miles walking
    08/11 - 09.0 miles cycling
    08/12 - 02.0 miles walking and thinking
    08/13 - 09.0 miles cycling

Total: 102.28 miles

exercise.png

• RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the challenge for the remainder of August. My goal is 60 miles, thank you.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    7.63 miles walked today

70.15 miles walked to date
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. The start of a new school year is always so hectic. Lately I've been practically chained to my desk for 10-12 hour work days. However, I have been able to add some miles towards my goal. Please mark me down for 23 of my 55 miles.

exercise.png
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    10 miles done gym bike
    40 miles total

60 miles left to 100 mile goal
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    Got my walk done early then took Bean to the park to sniff and smell everything and sign every little patch and pole he could!!!

It was beautiful here!

Thurs - 7.61 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a fun filled Friday!

Chris
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options

exercise.png

8.3 tonight on bike
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody for the kind words, thought and prayers. They are very appreciated! and clepant, awesome pic's! Enjoy yourself & don't think of school just yet, your on vacation!

Got in 3.5 on foot pushing the grandson & after he went back home with mommy I rode on ex bike 10 miles. We are in an extreme heat wave. Days of either almost or over 100* and we have not hit 100 for many years! It should break within a couple of days though. My poor guys in the fields harvesting wheat are about done in! I am soooo glad my sons & nephews grew into men and I do not have to be in the fields anymore!!

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I seem to be on the every other day posting thing here. I'll try to do better. I think the late night teaching thing is getting to me. Walked 4 miles yesterday and 5.25 miles today. (OK it IS after midnight, but I'm still awake so it is not tomorrow yet in my brain :D )

August Total 50.5 miles

exercise.png

Good Night All!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Back on today, practicing sprints of all things. Been over at the High School, which has a lovely shopping center extremely smooth parking lot. Gotta use it before school starts. Great place to regain my confidence, high speed cornering, hill sprints and other riding ability I thought I lost forever. I am starting to love going down hill at speed again.

08/08 - 14.0 miles cycling
    08/09 - 09.0 miles cycling
    08/10 - 02.0 miles walking
    08/11 - 09.0 miles cycling
    08/12 - 02.0 miles walking and thinking
    08/13 - 09.0 miles cycling

Total: 102.28 miles

exercise.png

It's good to see you back out there doing what you love and what makes you feel alive.
This discussion has been closed.