Yay! B)
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    Go team!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    mallowbar, Skittles2183, mrron2u, 1meeks123, twofastdogs, honeynutloop and cupski6. You have till 6 PM CST to report on the gore card to keep from being a walker. 1meeks123: you posted your run this week but did you do your Sally's?

Getting excited for tonight's episode. I hope we see some action.
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    Wow, you guys really rocked it!!! 15 out of 22 of you checked in saying you met your goals. That is impressive. The first week of these challenges often sees a loss of half the members. And I'll message the Missing and see if you have more coming yet!

First responders get the job done B)
    Way to go everyone!!! This team is hard core!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    The members list is now updated and new challenge (s) and or attacks will be posted in the morning. If you see any errors feel free to message me.

In summary:
    22 players are Missing and Presumed Eaten.
    4 were Excused.
    First Responders did very well, followed by the Teachers.
    The Teens have only 4 surviving members.
    Zombies have 3 Missing members but gained a strong one.
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Wohoo, well done everyone. This weeks challenge looks like it will be fun.
  • Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge! Useless Information regarding "staying alive" - that's for certifying laymen. When certifying EMS personnel, I always use "another one bites the dust".

#darkhumor
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    As if the apocalypse isn't bad enough...ZUMBA...OH THE HUMANITY!!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Congrats team!!! Let's get in gear and prepare early. (Spoiler alert)!!! In this weeks episode we see the police stalking up on water. We should prepare ourselves by getting our workouts out of the way and reporting early!!
  • tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to the Zumba challenge now. It looks like fun...I've always wanted to try zumba! Good luck everyone!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to the Zumba challenge now. It looks like fun...I've always wanted to try zumba! Good luck everyone!!
    How'd it go? I'm going to try it tonight. It looks like fun... or will BE funny in any case. :wink:

• tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    How'd it go? I'm going to try it tonight. It looks like fun... or will BE funny in any case. :wink:

It's pretty good. I'm not the most coordinated person in the world, so I had a little trouble with the syncopation, but it was a fun way to sweat your butt off. :smile:
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I did the first responders work out but didn't do the repeats. One day of Zumba routine, very clumsy like. Two days to go on that one. How is the team doing??
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just did the zumbas.. even on the third time I didn't have it quite down but I didnt feel as clumsy as the first one. Planning to do the first responders workout tomorrow, Thurs at the latest.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    First Responders workout done! I'm a little hesitant to attempt the Zumba. :/ I did do a Cize video tonight tho. Someone mentioned they might be similar. We shall see.
  • Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Second Zumba today, the first responders done. Love you all, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels awkward doing Zumba :p
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Goals on track. FR workout done. Don't know what I'm gonna do about zumba.
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Felt like a total klutz doing zumba. Repeating didn't make that feeling go away. Looks like dancing ain't my thing.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I literally look like a walker when doing zumba! Super awkward :p Knocking the rest of that out tonight after the gym!

Also, got a fitbit yesterday! If any of you have one and wanna be pals here's my profile https://www.fitbit.com/user/3PS8N5