Replies

• Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    75 today. I had to care for sick children this week so I missed a couple of days.:sick:

exercise.png

Hope your'e kiddo is on the mend.

They are all well now. One child was sick for two days. As soon as she was well, her brother got sick for about three days. :sick:
  • melkadee
    Options
    I completed 75 crunches today. I have to kick it in gear in order to finish.

exercise.png
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It looks like you're on track to make the challenge!
    I completed 75 crunches today. I have to kick it in gear in order to finish.

exercise.png
  • TheMMan
    Options
    The beauty of the TRX is it does a lot of toning without bulking. This is one of the reasons women love it. I'm one of the few guys in the workout group (isn't it a shame that I'm surrounded by fabulous fit women in their 40' and 50's, just like this challenge :wink: ) Thus, my instructor focuses a lot on legs, cardio, & core and not as much as on the upper body as other instructors.
    I'm new to the group and had the challenge posed to me but I train with the TRX suspension system. Every workout I do pushups (suspended in the air), and plank/crunch combos. How well do these exercises translate to the challenge? Does anyone else use the TRX system or is familiar with it?

Thanks for the invite to the group. I look forward to the interaction.

I have heard of the TRX system. It sounds intense! :noway:
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Tacked on 30 crunches to my exercise routine today. -->770 to go

continue to do 30 crunches as part of my floor routine all the way through July 6, which equates to 180 crunches done-->620 to go. I might take Sunday off.

I did them anyway--so ttl as of 7July = 210 crunches done--> 590 to go.

Heat wave and no a/c until scheduled repair, so I skipped a couple of days. I will be upping my daily target to make the monthly.
    This pass week I did 140 as of 13July = 140 crunches--> 450 to go.

A/C fixed on Tuesday--yeah.
    This pass week after upping my daily target from last week's 40 to 45 crunches, as of July 19 = 180 crunches--> 370 to go

Doing some catch-up over the weekend, so as of July 21 = 90 more crunches--> 280 to go

With 2 days off and yesterday upping my crunches from 45 to 60 2 days ago, as of July 26 = 210 cruches! -->70 crunches to go til July 31st and I can do that.
  • melkadee
    Options
    85 crunches today.

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

You are almost there!!!!:happy:
  • melkadee
    Options

continue to do 30 crunches as part of my floor routine all the way through July 6, which equates to 180 crunches done-->620 to go. I might take Sunday off.

Heat wave and no a/c until scheduled repair, so I skipped a couple of days. I will be upping my daily target to make the monthly.

This pass week after upping my daily target from last week's 40 to 45 crunches, as of July 19 = 180 crunches--> 370 to go

Doing some catch-up over the weekend, so as of July 21 = 90 more crunches--> 280 to go

With 2 days off and yesterday upping my crunches from 45 to 60 2 days ago, as of July 26 = 210 cruches! -->70 crunches to go til July 31st and I can do that.

You can do this!!! :bigsmile:
  • lpina2mi
    Options

[/quote
    With 2 days off and yesterday upping my crunches from 45 to 60, so as of July 26 = 210 cruches! -->70 crunches to go til July 31st and I can do that.

as of July 29 = 120 additional crunches--> 50+ over goal. Still, I was aiming for 900. I have a breakfast meeting 30July so I will not be doing my usual routine. 31July I aim to add another 60 crunches.
  • lpina2mi
    Options

exercise.png

You are almost there!!!!:happy:

Waiting on your final post....
  • Brie4me
    Options
    I had a crazy busy weekend, and unexpectedly had to babysit 2 extra kids all day yesterday. I made up for it today, and I finished the challenge with 40 Push Ups and 60 crunches. Yay! :happy:

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    I did it!!!! :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Woo hoo!!
  • Brie4me
    Options
    I did 40 more push ups :drinker:

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options

[/quote
    With 2 days off and yesterday upping my crunches from 45 to 60, so as of July 26 = 210 cruches! -->70 crunches to go til July 31st and I can do that.

as of July 29 = 120 additional crunches--> 50+ over goal. Still, I was aiming for 900. I have a breakfast meeting 30July so I will not be doing my usual routine. 31July I aim to add another 60 crunches.

Hot Dog!!! You did it!!!
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

You rock!!!!! Did I mention ... YOU ROCK!!!!
  • TheMMan
    Options
    Awesome! Nice way to finish up the challenge!

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    Dchienku finished up the challenge with 700 crunches! Yay! Dchienku!!!!!

(She can not access the group page.)