100% Challenge - Harvesting a New you Oct. 26 to Dec. 6

Options
12346»

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me Roger. I actually got the bike out and took the dogs for a walk. Its 40 degrees here and the sun is out. It was a bit dicy getting out of the driveway cuz there is still snow on it but nothing on the roads and its a beautiful day. 100% 11/3
    Ginny
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thanks a Roger for keeping this going.

12/3 and 12/4 not 100

Today was cooler actually got in to the 60s. Felt good.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/04/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was out walking today, cold, 26 degrees in a nearby town, 31degrees on the close in front porch, Frost on the cars and lawns as I started out. Walking it was cold in the shade and when I got into the Sun those areas were OK. I walked by the Post Office and mailed a CC payment, then to the 7-Eleven for a extra large coffee refill, $1.34, $1.92 if not a refill so a decent saving :)

It is now a nice sunny day outside. I have a NS Honey Bagel set out for my mid Morning PF + SC snack per plan.

I finally hit a weight below Thanksgiving morning today. Tough Holiday, I knew most of it would come quickly as it went up to fast to be a true weight gain. OTOH I stayed in Onderland :)

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Looks good to me Roger. I actually got the bike out and took the dogs for a walk. Its 40 degrees here and the sun is out. It was a bit dicy getting out of the driveway cuz there is still snow on it but nothing on the roads and its a beautiful day. 100% 11/3
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    Congratulations on getting out. They are forecasting warmer than usual for the next few weeks and mentioned that first snow may be in January or February this year. It sounds like we may be lucky that way.

Thank You for the kind words
    RogerToo
    Thanks a Roger for keeping this going.

12/3 and 12/4 not 100

Today was cooler actually got in to the 60s. Felt good.

Hi Donna
    No Problem. If it was cooler in the 60s here that would be a heat wave for this time of year where I am.

Cheers
    Roger

Spreadsheet Link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY/edit#gid=0&vpid=E1
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Took the dogs out again. Roger...my last current weight was 194.4 on 11/29. Didn't see that on the spreadsheet. NOT 100% 12/4. Thanks for doing this Roger! I want you to know I appreciate it.

Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

12/05/2015 100%

Hi All
    Colder this morning despite that the forecast is for warmer daytime temperatures. Local Bank showed 28 Degrees at 8:22AM :(

Local Weather on the News12 Cable News channel showed 2 or 3 degrees colder than the night before, I believe it too. I could feel it in my fingers when I took the gloves off to clear my nose or photograph Christmas displays while walking.

Signs seen in front yards: In a flowerpot, Keep Calm and Bloom. In another yard a flag reading, Grandchildren spoiled here :) Elsewhere, Love Blooms here and another saying Welcome Friends.

Have a Good Sunday
    RogerToo
    Took the dogs out again. Roger...my last current weight was 194.4 on 11/29. Didn't see that on the spreadsheet. NOT 100% 12/4. Thanks for doing this Roger! I want you to know I appreciate it.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I think it showed that as the last weight, Not totally sure. BTW on the 4th I took Your post that read 100% 11/3 as 12/3 using my psychic powers :)

Have a Great Day
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Roger...LOL Glad you have those psychic powers! WI today is 193.6 (-0.8) Its gloomy outside...very cloudy. Have a great day!

Ginny
  • ginnywed
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Well Yesterday was NOT 100%(12/6) had a sandwich before I went to bed...stayed up too late I think .
  • RogerToo
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/06/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was cold when I went out this morning, when I went out later to buy a new belt (NSV) it was much better.

Tomorrow is the next tough day, My Brother & I are having lunch with a friend and she decided that a Chinese Buffet would be a nice change, from Thai food or the Diner. I am not afraid of finding items I can eat as much as the sauce on them, Example Chicken Broccoli is OK except for the sauce, The Green beans or Cabbage would be OK but usually in a Butter sauce and so on. If it is like the other one they will have a fresh Fruit section and Desserts.

Have a great Monday
    RogerToo
    Roger...LOL Glad you have those psychic powers! WI today is 193.6 (-0.8) Its gloomy outside...very cloudy. Have a great day!

Ginny
    Well Yesterday was NOT 100%(12/6) had a sandwich before I went to bed...stayed up too late I think .

Hi Ginny
    I did not see anything for the 5th.

I hope to have statistics later this week when all the updates to the spreadsheet are done.

Have a good OP day
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 12/5
  • RogerToo
    Options
    100% 12/5

Thanks