Leslie Sansone November 2015 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Question for the group what Leslie walk video is your favorite?
    I love the ultimate 5 day walk plan cause I can make my walk and change it up and I like those 4 walk girls. Nicki, camila, heather, carrie.

I was asked what I wanted for xmas and I would love to ask for another Leslie dvd can you steer me in the right direction. Thanks.

PS I haven't stopped walking I'm just working double shifts so it's harder for me to log on. Hopefuly we will hire someone before the snow flies.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    35/50

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Goal-3.5 miles/day or 105 total

11/1 WAH-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=4 total miles
    11/1 Vivofit tracked 1.6 miles=5.6 total miles
    11/2 Just Walk-10 minute Walk Blaster + Tone Every Zone -Upper Body Circuit=1.7 miles=7.3 total miles
    11/2 Vivofit tracked 2.0 miles=9.3 total miles
    11/3 Vivofit tracked 4.3 miles=13.6 total miles
    11/4 Just Walk-Tone Every Zone-Upper and Lower Body Circuits-1.5 miles=15.1 total miles
    11/4 Vivofit tracked 1.7 miles=16.8 total miles
    11/5 Vivofit tracked 3.6 miles (whew!)=20.4 total miles
    11/6 Vivofit tracked 2.8 miles (Somehow, I lost this day! Thank goodness Garmin Connect keeps track of me! ) =23.2 total miles
    11/7 Just Walk-Tone Every Zone Walk=2.7 miles=25.9 total miles
    11/7 Vivofit tracked 1.8 miles=27.7 total miles
    11/8 WAH-Walk Slim-3 Fast Miles=30.7 total miles
    11/8 Vivofit tracked 3.4 miles of Christmas shopping! :+1: =34.1 total miles
    11/9 Vivofit tracked 2.2 miles=36.3 total miles
    11/10 Vivofit tracked 4.4 miles=40.7

This working thing is really cutting into my Leslie time! :grumble: I just may have to retire! :laugh:

Walk Strong Everyone! :bigsmile:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    56.5/56

The 2 Mile Walk This Way and the 2 Mile Silver Walk this morning. My walking ticker on Leslie's site now shows as 647 ACTIVITIES, 2501.5 MILES! I reached my goal and I have 10 days left until my birthday. What an emotional journey. Thank you, thank you MFP walkers and Leslie for the kindness, encouragement and support.
  • AnnofB
    edited November 2015
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    56.5/56

The 2 Mile Walk This Way and the 2 Mile Silver Walk this morning. My walking ticker on Leslie's site now shows as 647 ACTIVITIES, 2501.5 MILES! I reached my goal and I have 10 days left until my birthday. What an emotional journey. Thank you, thank you MFP walkers and Leslie for the kindness, encouragement and support.

PinkyPan CONGRATULATIONS! That is a truly amazing accomplishment and you did it with 10 days to go! Respect! :)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    39/50
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    51.5/100
  • AnnofB
    Options
    zichab wrote: »
    Goal-3.5 miles/day or 105 total

This working thing is really cutting into my Leslie time! :grumble: I just may have to retire! :laugh:

:

LOL! I used to say that too before I retired.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    lreutner wrote: »
    Walked 60 minutes in the neighborhood today.

So far this month: total of 390 minutes walking outdoors. (6th day of walking).

Blessings,
    :flowerforyou:

You are doing great getting back into the swing of things. You'll be back to your goal in no time.
    15/50 so far.

Thank you for your encouragement, lreutner. I'm trying :)

• texasgardnr
    edited November 2015
    Options
    56.5/56

WOW!!! PinkyPan. You are truly amazing and determined!! It has been an honor to share bits and pieces of your journey with you. You go girl.... and keep on going. You are a rock star :star:

• texasgardnr
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I have gotten behind on posting exercise last several days this week.
    Monday was a rest day.

Tuesday I walked 75 minutes in the hilly neighborhood near the PT office my brother goes to.

Today (Wednesday) I walked 90 minutes by my self while my brother went to an exercise class for PT patients the PT office offers its patients.
    Then I did a "therapy walk" with brother at a wonderful new park I discovered while walking earlier this morning. There also was an area with exercise equipment at the park!

So far this month: total of 555 minutes walking outdoors.

Walk strong my friends <3

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My goal for November is 120 miles - 15 over 10,000 steps - get back on mini trampoline or use my walking DVD's.

Total for week 1- 24.2 miles (1/15 over 10,000)

Nov 8 - 5.3 miles - 11721 steps (2/15)
    Nov 9 - 3.5 miles
    Nov 10 - 2.4 miles
    Nov 11 - 5.5 miles - 12107 steps (3/15)

The weather is still nice here, freezing at night , but still getting some yard work done.... picking away at it. Moving the crushed rock is slow because I have to do it by hand .... but that's okay - I need the muscle building. I have 4 more days off... so hopefully I can finish the outside work and get some of the basement organizing done too...
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    56.5/56

Wow awesome!!! You go girl!!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    60.5 I am not setting another goal for the month. I am going to wake up each day and do whatever I feel like doing. I told myself today would be a rest day. LOL My body needs to move first thing in the morning. I did 4 miles this morning. The 2 Mile Walk this Way and the 2 Mile Silver Walk.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    56.5/56

PinkyPan CONGRATULATIONS! That is a truly amazing accomplishment and you did it with 10 days to go! Respect! :)

Thank you!!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    56.5/56

WOW!!! PinkyPan. You are truly amazing and determined!! It has been an honor to share bits and pieces of your journey with you. You go girl.... and keep on going. You are a rock star :star:

Thank you! I could not have done it without this wonderful group!
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Checking in this week
    14/50

36 more miles to go!!!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    41/50
  • AnnofB
    Options
    VCanadapt wrote: »
    Checking in this week
    14/50

36 more miles to go!!!

Hello! Good walking!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    60.5 I am not setting another goal for the month. I am going to wake up each day and do whatever I feel like doing. I told myself today would be a rest day. LOL My body needs to move first thing in the morning. I did 4 miles this morning. The 2 Mile Walk this Way and the 2 Mile Silver Walk.

It's funny, once it gets in your blood you can't stop. You feel funny if you don't work out.