Questions or Comments About the Program

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    I'm all for continuing this if you are. It's sad that a number of challenges end this way. I'm just about to do Killer Arms and Back because I don't have Quick Trouble Zone and I need back exercises!!

Back later! bwahahah! I'm such a joker!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Today was 5.58 miles for 12,130 steps; 13.00 miles on the recumbent in 45 mins and 30 minute JM's Killer Arms and Back.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am doing the challenge as well, just not posting everyday.
    Doing 30 Day Shred today and taking tomorrow off
  • cpanus
    Options
    Glad to see you BleuBerryS! For a minute ickybella and I felt really lonely!!

Leaving to get our grandpuppy and then we are out for a walk in the very cold morning!! EGAD! It's cold! I sure miss summer!!

Back this afternoon!

Chris
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Phew, I was getting lonely! Haven't been feeling well lately, but I'm going to do Hard Body today for a little longer workout. Really looking forward to the break between semesters.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Ickybella, what are you taking at school?

Walked w/DH and Bean this morning (5.78 total miles, 12,566 steps); Got on the recumbent for 12.25 miles in 45 mins and an episode of Castle; 20 min JM's 30DS L1.

Chris
  • Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too....a bit sporadic at times but now back on track so did Shred level 1 today and can see I am improving at keeping up with JM and Co and technique is getting better too.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hi! Paullt63! Glad you are here with us!

Walked w/DH and Bean this morning...it was really cold...(6.25 total miles, 13,639 steps) then got on the bike for 13.37 miles in 48 mins then helped out in my DDD's 1st grade classroom then DDD and I met w/our trainer for a killer 60 min workout. Now I'm done!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    Coming down with a cold, Hope I'll still be able to workout
  • cpanus
    Options
    So sorry, BleuBerryS. I hope you start feeling better real soon.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    So sorry, BleuBerryS. I hope you start feeling better real soon.

Chris

Thank you Chris

• cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean early this morning (total miles 7.14 for 15,601 steps) then got on the recumbent for 13.56 miles in 48 mins then worked out to JM's 30DS L1. I stayed within my calorie allotment and stayed away from the junk. It's been a good day.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    It's my REST DAY today! Weighed in this morning...136.4! Makes me very happy.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    It's my REST DAY today! Weighed in this morning...136.4! Makes me very happy.

Chris

Well Done!
    :smile:
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, BleuBerryS! I was up a little this morning but not bad. I also weighed in earlier than I did on Friday which makes a difference.

Went to the gym w/DDD and SIL early this morning then walked w/DH in the COLD then got on the bike for an episode of Agent X then picked up Bean for some puppysitting then we went over to the school and walked around until he got bored. It was a good day!

Gym - 30 mins; 7.68 miles for 16,675 steps; 12.75 recumbent miles in 45 mins.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    Thanks, BleuBerryS! I was up a little this morning but not bad. I also weighed in earlier than I did on Friday which makes a difference.

Went to the gym w/DDD and SIL early this morning then walked w/DH in the COLD then got on the bike for an episode of Agent X then picked up Bean for some puppysitting then we went over to the school and walked around until he got bored. It was a good day!

Gym - 30 mins; 7.68 miles for 16,675 steps; 12.75 recumbent miles in 45 mins.

Chris

You've had a busy day.
    Sorry, Can I ask, What is DDD and DH?
  • cpanus
    Options
    Don't be sorry...you can ask anything, and if I know, I'll share.

DDD is my Darling Dr. Daughter...DH is my Darling Husband. A lot of folks use DD for their daughters, but my daughter got her Doctorate in Education this past May. I'm a rather proud mom, so I use DDD!!

DH and I are walking this morning than I'll get on the bike then we meet up w/DDD and SIL for some Christmas shopping. I'm hoping to get the DVD done this evening.

I'll be back. Everyone have fun today!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH early this morning (5.30 total miles for 11,541 steps) then got on the recumbent for 13.07 miles in 45 mins then went to DDD's while DH set up her new computer then came home and worked out to a DVD for 30 mins. Now I'm going to read for a bit! It's been a good day!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    That makes sense, I've been trying to figure it what it stands for.
    Congrats to your daughter.

I'm not sure if I'll be working out today, colds much worse and haven't stopped sneezing since I woke up.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got side-tracked this evening. Walked w/DH and Bean this morning (total 6.04 miles for 13,191 steps) then got on the bike for 12.82 miles in 45 minutes then went to 1st grade then shopped then made soup...the soup part mess with my time. I should have made it this past weekend but...lazy!!! Tomorrow won't be a problem, though. I hope everyone has a good day.

Chris