Questions or Comments About the Program

Options
123457»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean in denser fog today than yesterday (total 6.11 miles for 13,351 steps) then got on the bike for 13.0 miles in 45 mins then went to 1st grade to help out then worked out to one of the DVD's for 30 mins. A good day!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean in the fog early this morning (total 6.60 miles for 14,403 steps) then got on the recumbent bike for 13.00 miles in 45 mins then went to 1st grade to help out then went to the gym w/DDD and met w/our trainer for an hour...killer workout! A good day!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Walked w/DH and Bean in the fog early this morning (total 6.60 miles for 14,403 steps) then got on the recumbent bike for 13.00 miles in 45 mins then went to 1st grade to help out then went to the gym w/DDD and met w/our trainer for an hour...killer workout! A good day!

Chris

You've inspired me to go walking, For the past couple of days mum and I (with tissues stuffed in our pockets) have been going walking after the kids have been dropped off, even the kids got involved and walked the first day.
  • cpanus
    Options
    That's cool, BleuBerryS! I have to carry tissue with me all the time! I need tissue when it's cold, if I'm walking really fast, when I'm exercising!! Keep it up and pretty soon you'll want to walk no matter what the weather is!

Walked w/DH and Bean this morning then got on the bike then went to 1st grade. Still need to pop in my DVD for today.

Hope you're having fun.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yesterday was my REST DAY, Today I hit the gym w/DDD for a 50 min workout (ouch!) then got on the recumbent for 13.28 miles in 45 mins then had lunch w/friends then went out walking w/DH and Bean (total 6.06 miles for 13,237 steps). It's been a good Saturday! Hope everyone is doing well.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is anybody still doing the workouts?
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BleuBerryS wrote: »
    Is anybody still doing the workouts?

I have been but not as much as I'd like. The holidays really made it hard as much as I hate using that as an excuse. I'd like to do this or another challenge similar at the first of the year.