December 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    3 mile run today and Monday and a 7 mile ride yesterday puts me at 72/75. Almost there. The unseasonably warm weather up north translates to unseasonably hot weather down south, so I'm not sure I'm going to do my last long run before Disney. We shall see... Season's greetings to all!

@Janet: We are suppose to hit 70 by Christmas here in PA so are you in the 80's or 90's? When is your Disney marathon? The last time we had this kind of weather, we had one of biggest snowfalls on record and closed schools for days. I know you said but I forgot. Here is a photo of Pink Dawn viburnum budding out. Not good.

zv8luylg54zq.jpeg

Dec. 23: The good news is that my partner and I got our peer evaluations finished with four hours to spare. Talk about some stress. I am so glad we like each other or we may have ended up being on bad terms after all of this. Let my winter break begin.
    10.6 miles of walking 5 miles and cycling 5.6 miles before dark.
    TTD: 230.6 miles

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,270 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning then got on the bike for 45 mins then worked out to a DVD then went shopping! A good day!

12/23 - 5.84 miles
    12/23 - 12.75 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope you all have a grand Christmas Eve!

Chris
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS ON MAKING GOAL to @KAR328, @JUST_CECI and @TAZZYTHATSME!!! :drinker:

My apologies to all for taking a three day vacation from updating....lol...I was off work this week and just completely spaced the spreadsheet updates off!! :blush: But you all must be busy as well as nobody seemed to notice I was AWOL and said, "Hey, is Dave trapped under something heavy??" :laugh: :lol: Not to worry, all is well and I'm happy. I hope all of you are enjoying this time of year as well.

In case I should go AWOL again the next day or two, LOL, I wish all of you that will be celebrating the Holidays a wonderful one and hope you get to spend lots of special time with your loved ones. :heart:

Dave
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,197 Member
    Options
    Adding six miles for six out of 100. It's a start.

Adding 26 miles for 32 out of 100. (Yes, I have been lax on logging) :smile:

Adding 9 miles for 41 out of 100.

Adding 10 miles for 51 out of 100.

Adding 5 miles for 56 out of 100.

Adding 15 miles for 71 out of 100.

Adding 20 miles for 91 out of 100.

Adding 17 miles for 108 out of 100.

Adding 3 miles for 111 out of 100. XC skiing is tough compared to the bike!

Adding another 10 miles for 121 out of 100.

Thanks Clepant for the tip. I'm back on the bike. Now let's see if I can get back on the skis.

Adding 1 mile for 122 out of 100. XC skiing kicked my tail this morning.

Adding 3 miles for 125 out of 100. The snow has been great and the skiing fabulous! :smile:
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Updating for 12/18 - 12/22

Biking - 8 miles
    Walking - 5 miles

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Super busy day but I did get in 11 on the ex bike.

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Alright, I was ready to give up this month but remembered I'm not the first, nor will I be the last to be seriously behind and still make it! 8.4 miles a day for the next 10 days. This I can do on the bike!

exercise.png

I'm right there with you. I promise not to give up if you keep going too, OK?

You got it..we can do it!

8.5 more on the bike for me

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Will be singing 2 huge Christmas Eve Masses at church. I start mass number 1 at 4pm, finish that one at 7pm. Mass 2 I start at 9pm and finish at midnight. I rehearsed the entire program while on the turbo. Man does cycling give a vocalist, great lungs and diaphragm. Was hitting those high notes with ease.

12/22 - 14.0 miles cycling trainer
    12/23 - 14.0 miles cycling trainer
    12/23 - 02.0 miles walking

Total: 165.0 miles

exercise.png

• Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

My apologies to all for taking a three day vacation from updating....lol...I was off work this week and just completely spaced the spreadsheet updates off!! :blush: But you all must be busy as well as nobody seemed to notice I was AWOL and said, "Hey, is Dave trapped under something heavy??" :laugh: :lol: Not to worry, all is well and I'm happy. I hope all of you are enjoying this time of year as well.

In case I should go AWOL again the next day or two, LOL, I wish all of you that will be celebrating the Holidays a wonderful one and hope you get to spend lots of special time with your loved ones. :heart:

Dave

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Dave

Thanks Dave , I appreciate you ! I realize it take a lot of effort to keep posting totals . I am a patient woman, an never will I try to rush you !
    Judith ( Tazzythatsme)
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,799 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

12/23

12.21 miles (exercise bike) & 1.67 miles (cross trainer) & 2.52 miles walking

16.41 miles for today

573.62 miles done
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New TTD 76.5 miles
    Hoping for some dry times to walk the Christmas Goodies off.
    Happy Christmas everyone
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    OK scarfe9991, I will keep It up too. My daughter did have a major abscess, so she is miserable until the antibiotics take hold. The pain meds are
    helping some, but not completely. With all the running to the dentist and the pharmacy yesterday, I only managed 1.25 miles, so I'm going out in
    a few minutes to get a few miles in before the day gets away from me again. I have two Christmas eve services to ring (handbells) in tonight, so I can't
    expect to get many miles in walking tonight.

December total 52.5 miles

exercise.png

Enjoy your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Everyone!!!

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Dec 21 - 8.77km
    Dec 22 - 9.05km
    Dec 23 - 8.68km

Total - 175.8/180km
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    christmas-scraps-145.gif

Merry Christmas everyone - hopefully the gif will load
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Thanks to freakishly warm weather, an my decision to blow off shopping today, I got in a 15 mile bike ride!

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,799 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

12/24

12.19 miles (exercise bike) & 1.02 (cross trainer) & 2.67 miles walking

15.89 miles for today

589.51 miles done
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Dec.24: 16 miles today due to wonderful warm weather 4 walking, 6 running and 6 cycling
    TTD: 246.6 miles

exercise.png

Wishing those that celebrate, a very Merry Christmas!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    3.6 miles of walking, did a mile at work two nights ago, then a quick walk outside now before heading off to blow off today's calorie goal. Lots of Christmas babies being born on the last shift, some being a pain by doing it emergently, but all with good outcomes. And a lot of tired nurses.

Merry Christmas~

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Adding 6.86 miles for a Christmas Day run/ walk!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.