Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    wow.. 106.9kg today, same as last week! Well, at least it's not a gain! I have been this weight a few times in the last 5 years while trying to lose weight constantly since Ive been with my new husband. I normally get to this weight, then give up, then I put it all back on. Guess my body remembers this weight? Either way, going to enjoy my splurge day today and back on the good ole horse tomorrow xoxo

oh, ps! no lipstick!! wahhhh!!!! LOL :D:D:D
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I understand how easy it was in the past to fall off the wagon when the numbers weren't moving as I've done it plenty of times too.

The major successes on this site are those that keep going despite plateaus and increases. Determination is key and we're all seeing that from you on here Kitty :)

Do you also take non-scale measurements as they can be encouraging when the scale isn't doing you any favours?
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    thanks Craig :):) no..I don't take non-scale measurments....I´m not really into that...don't enjoy it for some reason........
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Keep going, Kitty! I've had a bad couple of days, but If you can stay on the horse, I know I can climb back on myself!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    wow.. 106.9kg today, same as last week! Well, at least it's not a gain! I have been this weight a few times in the last 5 years while trying to lose weight constantly since Ive been with my new husband. I normally get to this weight, then give up, then I put it all back on. Guess my body remembers this weight? Either way, going to enjoy my splurge day today and back on the good ole horse tomorrow xoxo

oh, ps! no lipstick!! wahhhh!!!! LOL :D:D:D

Sometimes that happens and it might just be water retention. You may see all that gone plus more next week. Stick with it!
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Pleasepleaseplease don't let your splurge day turn into two, three, etc!

I have been there and it is NOT worth it!

You are still killing it!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Don't worry guys, I have no intention of giving up. Its back on the horse today! :D

- My splurge day was hell! lol Had to sit up way past my bed time due to the threat of acid reflux.....and constant burping of acid reflux bubbles....

I missed my 750 cals hahah :D
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    because my stomach is still burping and gurgling, and Ive had pipe issues of late (bowl pipe issues) Ive just done a salt water cleanse to flush my system and get things moving down there. A salt water cleanse is never easy to drink, but I just close my eyes and keep gulping until its gone, and pretend its prawn water........ =)
    ...ah the goodness of prawns...I think as I drink it down.

Well, hope this helps me today, as Im really off colour today. Had some prunes this morning to help the pipes as well. I don't think dinner will be much for me today, maybe just some pea soup and bread....not sure yet.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    well, the pipes are clean and I'm feeling a lot better! It's nice to know that sometimes a little nature helps a lot =)
  • blambo61
    Options
    I drink lots of water and it helps also. I usually have a spoonful of yogurt each day in my drink I make for good gut bacteria. If acid reflux is a continuing problem, I know some people who have got off meds for it by using apple cider vinegar. Good luck!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    wj3vq0h6jy40.jpg

Thanks Bob =)

Today was stickypork with rice. Changing my cals up to 800 as I just seem to be too low on energy, and don't have the strength to do much.
    Bit depressed today, but I will pick up. I treated myself to a dead sea mud mask as some therapudic remedy that I have in my beauty case.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can personally attest to the awesomeness of ACV.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    ahh! forgot to take a photo!!!!! :o First for me! burgers and chips tonight =)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    wj3vq0h6jy40.jpg

Thanks Bob =)

Today was stickypork with rice. Changing my cals up to 800 as I just seem to be too low on energy, and don't have the strength to do much.
    Bit depressed today, but I will pick up. I treated myself to a dead sea mud mask as some therapudic remedy that I have in my beauty case.

Now treat yourself to some cordyceps and see if that will add a bit of spring to your step. It's a Chinese energy and rejuvenation mushroom derivative. One of the best ever, believed to be an immortality supplement by those in the orient. Take two pills daily, plus up those cals a bit. Your body will keep on cooperating at this point.

You are just rocking out every which way from Sunday, girl!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    973bl0j9jy50.jpg

Thankyou Joe.... when I can afford them, I will give them a go =)

Dinner was fish and rice today with tzatziki and sweet chili sauce. Dessert was choklad pudding. Everything was super yummy! Had such a fantastic day today, yesterday we tiled our bathroom, and today we grouted it.
    I helped with some of the grouting.........very proud!!

Im back into high spirits again and very happy =) yay!!! Nothing beats being happy for no reason at all =)
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How much in grams (or however you are measuring it) of rice are you eating? Your meal looked great!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    I do it with deciliters. 2.3 dl = 1cup of rice. I always have 1 cup =) And thanks Jayme!!
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do it with deciliters. 2.3 dl = 1cup of rice. I always have 1 cup =) And thanks Jayme!!

Awesome, thanks! :)

• mittenswillet
    Options
    ep1arovdgdiz.jpg

awesome dinner today, salmon chips and coleslaw made with tzatziki, cabbage and carrots. dessert was choklad pudding, total cals = 803 I think =)
  • blambo61
    Options
    yummy!