Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ...and the Thai curry looks delicious too!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    No, never had forbidden rice. I really only do white rice.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    You sure do make some good looking food! I love rice too! You are really doing well with the losses! Fun to hear your reports.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    dbx2buprd94u.jpg

beautiful dinner tonight! bolognaise with HUGE pasta....hahha I only had 5 it was heaps. Dessert was home made cheesecake again with half a tub of Philadelphia cheese. Cals today was around 850.

Here is to another kick *kitten* week coming our way!!
    bog.jpg 207.5K
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    That looks yummy. You're doing great.
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    I also love the new dinner set. Presentation is important!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    w3zadcdn893h.jpg

Thanks Neva =)

Going to try my best to not have more rice this week........want other things!!!

Fried rice tonight and then half a coconut yogurt with one choklad bullar and one chocolate chip biscuit. total cals -751
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    I am just beside myself looking at that!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    I am just beside myself looking at that!

I wasn't! LOL my body is SO sick of rice now!! hahah! this week, its bread, potatoes and pasta :D ....

• mittenswillet
    Options
    om06657chfvz.jpg

Good 'ole pea soup and two whole wheat bread buns, dessert was half a coconut yogurt and half a choklad bullar. Totals cals today= 720
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    3lpgad55bc68.jpg

Fish pie tonight for dinner....wasn't too impressed with it though, got it from a magazine recipe...

well..........tomorrow I'm having oven fish with .....wait for it....... RICE!!! hahhahha.....! yup! tzatiki and sweet chilli sauce, then chokolad mousse for dessert. Going really well mentally, everything just seems to be rolling along, portioning things in the kitchen seems to be getting easier.... starting to be like second nature, so that's good too!!
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan I fish but tonight I did make pollack with fries. Even my husband was surprised when I mentioned fish. My 2yr old ate almost her whole piece of fish(usually its a struggle just to get her to take a bite of something). It was a good night!
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    It's a fish theme! We had fish tacos with cabbage slaw and guacamole tonight.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    I've got fish coming tomorrow. Today was just noodles and fruits. Get out of the way, everybody! lol
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    hahaha! oh man all you guys are so bloody funny! Fish and Chips yumm...fish and anything......YUM.....(cept some yuck pie "someone" made from a magazine recipe....I wont mention names or point fingers...it wouldn't be fair to that person........ :D:D
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Jumping in on the fish theme, I had a spicy tuna wrap yesterday! Your meals always look so yummy Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    omg is that you sam? in that pic??? I thought you were a hobbit........ :p Spicy tuna wrap sounds awesome!Thanks for the compliments Sam =)

ec2y7wznv2bt.jpg

tonights dinner as I promised myself.... 2 nice pieces of oven baked fish, mountain of rice, tzatziki and sweet chili sauce, and for dessert, choklad mousse =)

Unfortunatley, I didn't go for presentation tonight when I fixed my plate.......I was just too dam hungry! =)
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I must admit, when I heard fish pie the first thing that came to my mind was yuck. ;)
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That looks so good kitty!