Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Well done Kitty, your makeup haul sounds exciting!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    thanks guys!! :):):)

I hope I get to 109 too,....be nice!! I didn't realize I had energy and enthusiasm!...I just thought I was happy...........LOL

Sam, if I lose this week, I'm treating myself to 2 LA Splash lipsticks.... cant wait for those!.. poison apple and latte confession...

osnxnopv08bv.jpg

Todays meal was salmon with hollandaise sauce, potato gratäng and salad.. really yum dinner!

Todays calories=1019

From tomorrow im going to keep it to 950 cals as much as I can.
    fish.jpg 374.1K
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    25z1agim47kv.jpg

Smoked salmon, rice and chinese cabbage and tatziki. =) This meal made me feel STUFFED!, I actually had to wait 2 hours before I could eat my coconut yogurt and half of my chocolate ball..... I didn't even eat all of the tatziki... insane meal!!

nothing happened today literally............was hoping for some items we ordered online but not a thing came.
    We ordered a new couch (we already have a new one, but we wanted two matching ones) so that is coming tomorrow...

Secretly hoping for 109..... please 109, if you can hear me, contact me and let me know if you're reachable on Friday..........hahah :)

Todays cals=816

Can't even believe I'm saying this, but I'm sick of smoked salmon now!! Going to have stekfläsk tomorrow with Chinese cabbage and rice. yay!!
  • samgamgee
    Options
    Ooooh yummy! Looks gorgeous. Enjoy your new sofa, fingers crossed for 109 but whatever happens you're doing an amazing job x
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    looks very yummy! i think your smart for eating fun food. It's a great reward at the end of the day!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1a81swd06bcv.jpg

So today I was supposed to have stekflask with rice, but my husband bought a French bread stick..........and well when it comes to me and bread, its a love I can never resist.........so I worked out my calories again...and all was good!! I ended up having the rest of the smoked salmon, tatziki and lettuce. simply but good.

The couch and the bench dishwasher came today, and so did a small corner table for the lounge room...so it was a very busy day!!!

Thanks for everyones comments!!! I\m powering on towards Friday at fullsteam. :)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Cals today 896
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Cals today will be 722. I've been listening to what Joe has been saying about Cortizol etc... I think my body is in this stage too. I'm now going into ruthless mode, 750 cals until I hit 99kg. - which is only 10kg away. Im really going to give my body something to think about while I knock down the kg's.

Let the toxins be released with my fat, It feels like hell, but I'm determined to just get this out of the way and be done with it!

With this mindset I have now practiced for 5 weeks..... well, all I can say is that it's gonna happen.

It's now 5.03pm, my body really wants dinner, sorry one more hour so you will just have to wait. Like everyday and every week, get used to it. :)
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bahahah, I forget about the time disconnect. . . It's 1117 here. . . So cheer up! You have an hour to go, I have seven! :D
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    7bolsf9i154f.jpg

And finally, 6pm arrived. =) I kept my self busy in a productive way, as always. I trimmed most of the fat from the stekfläsk, it was a really nice dinner!!

tomorrow is already pre ordained. Pasta with mushrooms and cheese=)

Todays cals = 722

-I've noticed I'm starting to care about myself again, my appearance etc....its a wonderful sign. <3
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    M_Foote wrote: »
    Bahahah, I forget about the time disconnect. . . It's 1117 here. . . So cheer up! You have an hour to go, I have seven! :D

heheh.......yep we Swedes are quite a few hours ahead of some countries........ thanks for the encouragement Foot........your the best you know. Your window will be open soon my friend.........enjoy it when it opens =)

hey, ps, I work from home, I'm a web designer, so I'm waking up around midday....LOL
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    3q7ypjkbsrom.jpg

Dinner...... my long awaited pasta with mushrooms, with extra cabonara sauce and cheese for extra creaminess..........ahhhh heaven!!!

Stuck to my cals today,. very proud! Currently I am eating half a coconut yogurt with half a chocolate ball for desert. I really don't like having "half" of something, I want the whole thing, it's some kind of mentality I've always had.

So when I bought these chocolate balls last week and saw how many calories was in just one, (198cals) I nearly died! soooooooooo many calories for just that little ball? How the heck was I still going to have that as a desert and eat my yogurt too? I guess I will have to halv everything I decided with a gloomy cloud in my mind..

......a half......ha! how stupid..........

So, I diligently obeyed myself that night, had half a yogurt, and half a chocolate ball and was surprised by how fulfilling it really was. Tonight I told my husband as I proudly crumbled up my little half chocolate ball how it really felt like a whole ball instead, not a half!

this is the chocolate ball im talking about:swalkwqak3bp.jpg

Weigh in tomorrow.........I'm very geared up for a loss. And I know I have lost since Ive had my fair share of toxins for 3 days now......... bring it on I say =)
    oh, plus my husband says he can see I've lost weight this week in my face.... yay!!

...... he also said I'm looking more beautiful everyday... <3o:) he so bootifulz!! ahahha :)

• M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Nice job Kitty, your willpower is something to behold.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Weigh in today = 109.4kg. A loss of 1.3kg YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3>:)<3
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's great Kitty....very well done! :)
  • samgamgee
    Options
    Yay Kitty, well done! That's fab!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    High five, Kitty!!!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone! and high five back to everyone, cause we all kicked *kitten* this week big time!

F**k yeah!!!

Today was a first for me. Every Friday I'm allowed to have more than one meal, AND eat whatever I want...
    normally I have a craving for something, burger and chips, or a donut, or pizza... But today.....nope. Its just not there this week. I had 2 pieces of toast with rakost (prawn cheese spread) and two chocolate chip cookies for lunch.
    Well, the cookies only tasted like sugar and I put too much rakost on my toast....(either that, or I'm just not used to rich food anymore) so neither was any good.. lol

Something inside me has changed....for the first time in history I didn't feel like I needed to lose control on a day especially designed for that. - Sounds like the psychological process of eating one meal a day is starting to have a positive effect on me .. yay!! :)

But I know for a fact dinner is going to be insane. My husband is making us Schweizer Korv, which is one of my fave meals. It's Falu Korv with potatis gratäng..........it's absolute heaven =)

Tomorrow, back on the 750 cal bandwagon for a new week. <3<3<3