• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    LOL Linds <3 Thanks Jayme! :)
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My night didn't end perfectly, in fact I'm furious at myself. I basically had a mini binge, just chocolate, then I threw it up to get rid of it........... not impressed at all. This bulimic BS should have stopped by now..... then I had slight acid reflux due to that, serves you right I said to myself.

The trouble is, I'm so good at it, my husband didn't even know anything was going on.......... sigh......

Determined to be clean after the aftermath ....

I just want to add....this has nothing to do with OMAD....its my bulimia trying to resurface =(

Everybody has demons.... it's something we all battle on a daily basis.

Today, I feel stronger than ever to fight every kind of demon I have inside me. This time, I will be the winner. (and I want my winnings in the form of a lifetime supply of cola and cigs please. lol)

I wasn't even going to document any of this, bulimia is so shameful to me, but Linds gave me the courage to do so, after reading her post.......... Thankyou Linds.....xox
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Wow. Didn't see that coming, but every time you air it, you hold yourself all the more accountable. So way to go on that front!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sorry to hear that those issues resurfaced for you Kitty. Good on you for putting your fight out in the open - I've found that for me in the past, secrecy only fuels the demons. You are strong, and you will defeat them! Sending good vibes x
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    We are all cheering for you!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Kitty, I'm so sorry you had that demon resurface, even if briefly. But I admire your courage in acknowledging it. Many people can't, and the secrecy is indeed what enables the demon to live on in the shadows. You show strength and determination, honesty and wit. You will beat it.
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry kitty! *HUGS*
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    f17ummfmcq0n.jpg

Thankyou everyone.........I really love you all =)

Dinner was fries and a burger.........I waited all week to eat this burger! Cals today = 780
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, and so strong - you rock! Just the other day I read Andie Mitchell's It Was Me All Along and mentally cheered her, as I am cheering you and Linds, and everyone else who battles these demons.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Kitty we will move into next week with our heads held high. Good luck tomorrow on the scale.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    There's no stopping Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thankyou Linds <3 I agree with keeping our heads high, there's no other way to be is there? and Thankyou Vro <3 My mental muscle is getting stronger, its amazing how much mental energy and strength is needed in weightloss!

My weight today is 106.9kg. A loss of 1.3kg for this week....... Hell Yeah!!!! >:)>:)>:) This week ( I mentally think of every week as a hill) was not easy to climb , I felt like I had to claw my way to the top. But I made it AGAIN....... Gonna really enjoy today =) I hope everyone's scales are as good as mine!!!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    There's no stopping Kitty!

heheh.......thanks Joe!!!

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great loss again Kitty! :)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Fab loss Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    vdk5hh0636tz.jpg

Tonights dinner was sooooo yum!! Pork and prunes with Chinese 5 spice with onions and leek and rice... man it was good!! I love it when my meal ideas turn into heavenly eating dreams!!
    Dessert was half a cup of milk and half a cup of ricebubbles......craving them again =) Really looking forward to tackling this week, beating it, and standing atop of it on Friday again!! >:)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I have several hours left to dinnertime where I am, and that tasty photo is going to make the wait long!
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That meal looks great. Great job climbing the hill this week!
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!! :smiley: And the dinner looks yum!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options

awww...thanks guys!

Tonights dinner was salmon with rice and tzatziki salad, rice bubbles for dessert, total cals = 747
    g3dkag822acf.jpg