• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same, sorry.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my typo earlier, Kitty: Well, then, I hope your make up kit grows and grows!! :)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nice one Kitty, that sounds like a great treat for a job well done! I might start doing that myself, I need to be more adventurous with my make up :)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Todays meal was rice, cabbage, salmon some tatziki and then citron fromage and one oat cookie and a cup of tea while watching Miss Marple.

Not a good day today, another internal screaming from my body day. This week my body has really thrown quite a few tantrums........ so im just ignoring all of it. But ive noticed my stomache acid is being jettisoned this week...a good sign.

Total cals today =852

Cant have enough makeup Sam =)

Thankyou everyone =)

My husband told me how proud he was of me this morning "you really want to do this," he said "you earnt a thousand points from me, I knew you wanted those meatballs and spaghetti last night, but you didn't"

Yes........last night my husband made spaghetti and meatballs. He got up from the couch and I said "what are you making?" Spaghetti and meatballs he said.

I punched my thigh......sighed.....okay, went and had a ciggie and just told myself to forget about it. And I'm glad I did =)

wt622tfhw7wd.jpg
  • vrojapu
    Options
    You're amazing, Kitty. I wish I had your fabulous attitude.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    You guys make me want to cook something good tomorrow.
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    hope you do Joe! Thanks Vro!

Hey, finally had a really good day this week,... today!! hahah, body has been behaving, and had a fantastic dinner of pasta with broccoli and salmon, then a cookie and a baby snickers. very yum! todays cals = 950

Weigh in is tomorrow, very excited about it, Im hoping for a loss of 1kg

.p8u915gjercg.jpg
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I get more excited for your weigh-in than my own, Kitty. I'm keeping hopeful thoughts for you.
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Weigh in today was 111.3 Still a loss, not as much as I hoped, BUT it's still a victory cause its a loss....so screw you stupid body who has fought against me alllllllll week!!! next week I think it will give in =) muahah!!!

Today is a splurge day for me, since this week has felt like the week from hell, its either lunch buffe or hamburger and fries..........not sure yet but either way im gonna have a good lunch =)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss Kitty! Every little helps! Enjoy your lunch, you've earned it :smiley:
  • vrojapu
    Options
    No worries, Kitty - it's still on its way down, which is very heartening. Keep up the great work!
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    It is still heading down! Good news.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you will get there!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement!, means a lot to little me =)

Well, yesterday was a fantastic day, it was great to have a day off, I even put a burgandy colour through my hair <3

I was very excited to get back into OMAD today!! but I forgot to take a picture of dinner!! ahh!! lolz.

its all good, dinner was rice and uncle bens thai coconut curry with rice and vegies and chicken, and desert was
    rice bubbles with milk and a little sugar. Been craving rice bubbles =) Todays cals =942
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    uwku4r6yvb1k.jpg

craving for good ole burger and fries again...... I made a heap of fries, but only at around 10, another case of the eyes are bigger than my belly.. hhaha total cals today =936
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    It's wonderful that you knew you could have them if you wanted them, but didn't feel the need to eat them when you were full. Great job, and love the picture, as always!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    cvpyf1e1qpce.jpg

One of my favourite meals........rice with Chinese cabbage and stekfläsk. It was heavenly and I really gobbled it up!! oh, while trying to savour it too......not an easy feat.! I over estimated my calories today by 200 calories, due to my marabou chocolate being king size. So by the time I had eaten everything, I realized, checked and was over....well, lesson learned for tomorrow. Cals today = 1152

I know that many calories won't kill me, its still under what a lot of people recommend. So im okay with it TODAY, tomorrow though, this little kitkat wont be making the same mistake. :)

Thou must check all chocolate before putting it into ones mouth, silly girl :D:D:D

• vrojapu
    Options
    LOL!!
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ha! Nice job Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    3bgfn8syv0tj.jpg