Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I will say, I have yet to see something in here that looks anything other than tasty.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That looks delish!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    You know, Kitty, I may be tempted to steal some of your plate pics for videos. B)>:)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    hahah really??? thankyou everyone!! Joe, you can steal my dishes.... no worries =)

was too tired to write anything yesterday, so hence nothing really written!

For the record, last nights meal was home made coleslaw and a potato gratäng with bacon inside of it. Very yum, my wonderful husband used milk instead of full cream. =)

Dinner tonight is going to be pasta with mushrooms, and a toasted sandwich with cheese and prawn spread. (rakost) it was hard to decide since with have a lot of insane yummy food in our freezer.........
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    6rsh781rz50m.jpg

Todays cals = 969

Had a lil craving for fishfingers today, so that's what I had, (made in the oven, im very against frying anything if it can be done in the oven instead) with rice, Chinese cabbage, sweet chili sauce and tzatziki. Very happy with dinner, and after I had a small bowl of ricebubbles for desert. (craving those too)

Sorry if the pic isn't so beautiful as the others.....I was just starving...........hahha

Hope I lose at least 1kg this week........want some more makeup!! ;);)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ooh I love fish fingers! Looks like a tasty dinner :)
  • vrojapu
    Options
    Fish is my gateway drug to chicken and eventually red meat...so if I can stay away from fish, which I absolutely love, I can stay away from all meat!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    vrojapu wrote: »
    Fish is my gateway drug to chicken and eventually red meat...so if I can stay away from fish, which I absolutely love, I can stay away from all meat!

hahaha same! I often believe I am half cat because I am so nuts about fish....... guess what Vro? Today husband bought me a whole half smoked salmon fish!! ........yup, heaven!!!! what a guy!!! lol it was for dinner too......heheh.

Sam, so glad im not the only one who loves good ole fish fingers!!!umd7kgncprgi.jpg

Teriyaki salmon tonight with rice and lettuce.........all I can say is WOW. Gorgeous dinner. I know I eat A LOT of rice, but I just cant get enough of it. Plus its filling and tastes so fantastic.

oh and rice bubbles again for desert....there is something really satisfying with having a bowl of cereal for desert..... :D

Weigh in tomorrow, I'm very optimistic about it, and really looking forward to seeing what this week's work has brought me!! :):)

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'd say "looks wonderfully yummy" but all of your dishes do!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thankyou Joe! =)

110.7 yay!! I lost 7 grams, but I count it as a kg because I've gone from 111 to 110.......... going to buy me some makeup today for kicking *kitten* this week!!!

Looking forward to another week!!! B)B)B)

I'm extremely happy with this loss, Its safe, I'm not starving, and I can stick to this way of eating.
    It doesn't get much better than this for me.
    Plus I know I have a psycho thyroid problem (undiagnosed, but still) So everything is really positive.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Well done kitty :)
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    That's great!! I'm so happy for you!
  • vrojapu
    Options
    Yay!!!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Very good! Keep it up.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Kitty your awesome. I enjoy reading your post and seeing all of the wonderful foods you enjoy each night. (Sometimes I go to post on my own thread and think who cares, who reads this anyways?) But your thread is funny and insightful, your energy comes out of the text.

Great job on the loss, you are an inspiration to us all.
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • mittenswillet
    edited January 2016
    Options
    thanks guys!!
    LOVING everyones encouragement!!! It means a lot that you all stop by my place and write stuff, you guys are all the best!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

got an awesome haul of makeup yesterday!! a lipstick, a eyeshadow palette, an eyeshadow and blush set(my husband suggested that) and a new makeup brush set.... :)

Now- onward and upward for this week, and my high hopes of more weight loss!!!kqcy1jd7qh8a.jpg

Tonights dinner was spaghetti bog yay!! it was real yummy, topped with tatziki. for dessert rice bubbles and milk.

Todays calories were a little more high than what I would have liked, but if I had eaten any less than what I ate, I wouldn't have been full!

Todays cals= 1057

I am aiming for 109 kg this week.... but If I don't make it, and only lose a few grams....then so be it. I am still going in the right direction - down. I would rather be able to enjoy every day and every week and still lose, then really restrict myself to the point where I just one day lose control and go nuts in the kitchen.

Slow and steady dear Kitty, slow and steady. :)

Tomorrows dinner (and maybe for a few more nights) will be smoked salmon, as my gorgeous husband bought me a whole half of a fish smoked salmon.........it's huge!! ........ He is just the best husband in the world!!

So I'm nuts about smoked salmon, so you won't hear me complain about a single thing this week....hahha!!!
    bog.jpg 226.4K
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    I hope you get to 109 this week, but you have the perfect attitude -- the number is going in the right direction, it's doing so with meals like that beautiful spaghetti.
  • vrojapu
    Options
    Love your energy and enthu, Kitty - your spirits lift everyone else's, so it's no wonder we keep coming back to your posts for our daily fix!!