Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What great news! Enjoy your dinner, it sounds lovely. (I had to look up what Falu Korv was, looks yummy)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That's great progress!
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job kitty. Keep it up.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    q8srsnia863g.jpg

Tonights dinner was wonderful, rice, oven baked fish with Chinese cabbage, sweet chilli sauce and tatziki. Desert
    was half a coconut yogurt with half a chocolate ball =)
    total cals=716

Heres to more toxins, sick days and another week to plough down, conquer and destroy, then stand atop of it on Friday and cheer!!! :D:D:D
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    You can (and will) do it! You're amazing.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You're doing great kitty! :)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    awwwwwww thanks guys.... :) your all soo nice!!!

jzqw3ctql57a.jpg

Dinner today was fried rice, which my husband made for me per my instructions.....he's the best =)
    And desert today was allbran.... got plumbing issues.......heheh
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I have credited you, Kitty, in this latest video on your awesome plates...and this one is even more yummy!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmbctWCacXg

you mean this video??? hahahh So glad you used my pics!! Me and my husband were stoked!!! we Loved watching that!!! My husband is actually using your same principals to only drink 6 beers a day..... your the best Joe...you really have helped us change our lives <3<3<3
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    03nlpb3ic2v9.jpg

Tonights dinner was soo yummy!! Fish and chips.. (actually it was 65 chips, I counted them! cause my calorie budget only allowed for 65)
    Then for desert...............omg.............I had chocolate mousse with chocolate bits in it..... it was simply heaven........WOW!! <3:p<3

Todays cals=741

Today my IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation arrived finally woohoo!!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmbctWCacXg

you mean this video??? hahahh So glad you used my pics!! Me and my husband were stoked!!! we Loved watching that!!! My husband is actually using your same principals to only drink 6 beers a day..... your the best Joe...you really have helped us change our lives <3<3<3

Aww...I am blown away...officially! But hey, I'd fight ya for those pics! o:)
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Todays cals = 711

I know it seems like I only eat rice, but I love rice and its really filling. =)h2l6zgghotia.jpg

Pretty similar dish to the other night when I had fish and rice, I wanted to use up the rest of the fish, but I was able to have a tablespoon of béarnaise sauce tonight............wow, that stuff is so good, it was so nice to eat it after what seems like months!!

Dessert was white chocolate mousse tonight, I enjoyed it, but I think I prefer the chocolate mousse more =)

Happy days everyone, and rocking on to Wednesday!! ;)
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yum-oh!!!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    05a8dmajraug.jpg

Stekfläsk today with onion sauce, potatoes and lingon sylt. YUM!!!

I only got through 1.5 potatoes.......tummy must be getting smaller....yay!!!

Choklad mousse with chocolate bits in it..........yummers!!

Bring it on Thursday!! :)
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    vun98au6cfne.jpg

Dinner tonight was red thai tuna with rice and tatziki, and dessert was a mini cheesecake that I made with half a tub of light philladelphia cream cheese with sugar and with a tablespoon of forest jam and half a biscuit... yum!!! and our new dinnerset arrived.......yay!!

Well, I made it through another week... gonna keep running up that hill (kate bush ) and cant wait for weigh in tomorrow............
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's gonna be great.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    vun98au6cfne.jpg

Dinner tonight was red thai tuna with rice and tatziki, and dessert was a mini cheesecake that I made with half a tub of light philladelphia cream cheese with sugar and with a tablespoon of forest jam and half a biscuit... yum!!! and our new dinnerset arrived.......yay!!

Well, I made it through another week... gonna keep running up that hill (kate bush ) and cant wait for weigh in tomorrow............

Ok, I'm ready to say it: You crave rice as much as I do! And that's saying something about your love for rice!

• mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Todays weight 108.2 yessssssssss!!!!!! <3>:)<3 Another kilo and then some down... hell yeah!!!
  • mittenswillet
    Options

[/quote]

Ok, I'm ready to say it: You crave rice as much as I do! And that's saying something about your love for rice!

[/quote]

hahahh really???? have you ever eaten the black forbidden rice Joe? When I find it again (I saw it somewhere recently) Im gonna buy it

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss again kitty! You're doing fantastic! :)